• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank God for Biden

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It just isn't said enough. Thank God for Biden.

Never forget Biden's number one imperative was to remove the orange traitor from office and send him to exile. Mission accomplished.

Naturally there are going to be some glitches along the way in the efforts to clean up the mess which Trump left behind. But before we could even get started on cleaning up Trump's mess, we had to get rid of him.

Every other good thing that takes place in Biden's tenure is bonus. Any bad things need to be addressed, but nothing Biden has done or might do in the next three years is worse than what Trump has done. And with four more years to do whatever he wanted without having to worry about getting reelected, America and the world would have been in for cataclysmic damage if we hadn't gotten Trump out.

Whatever reason there is to criticize Biden, he was the man to get rid of Trump, and that is enough reason to be forever grateful for Biden.

Never forget Biden's number one imperative was to remove the orange traitor from office and send him to exile. Mission accomplished.

Naturally there are going to be some glitches along the way in the efforts to clean up the mess which Trump left behind. But before we could even get started on cleaning up Trump's mess, we had to get rid of him.

Every other good thing that takes place in Biden's tenure is bonus. Any bad things need to be addressed, but nothing Biden has done or might do in the next three years is worse than what Trump has done. And with four more years to do whatever he wanted without having to worry about getting reelected, America and the world would have been in for cataclysmic damage if we hadn't gotten Trump out.

Whatever reason there is to criticize Biden, he was the man to get rid of Trump, and that is enough reason to be forever grateful for Biden.
Put up or shut up. What did Trump do to damage this country? What would he have done in the next four years to further damage this country? Why would you support a fool that is complicate in the deaths of13 service members?

Believe, Amelia, believe! I know it’s hard sometimes.

It isn't hard at all.

We just don't say it enough. We let the clickbaiters and media sensationalizers take control of the narrative.

I usually make my comments in response to that clickbait in others' threads. I decided for a change to post a standalone thread with the no frills reminder of what was at stake on November 3 and what a blessed achievement it was for the nation that we were able to oust Trump -- that Biden, with our help, was able to oust Trump.

Not just anybody could have done it. Biden did it.

So thank God again for Biden.

I understand how you feel. Many years ago I had weeds growing up through a flagstone path. It sucked to have to get down and pull everything by hand so I got some gasoline, poured it all over the path and then lit that mess on fire. It burnt up a whole lot of stuff and kind of caught part of my fence on fire but the weeds were gone! Yeah, I had to do a lot more work to put everything back together than I would have if I just did the job right in the first place but that isn't important because the weeds are still gone!

Put up or shut up. What did Trump do to damage this country? What would he have done in the next four years to further damage this country? Why would you support a fool that is complicate in the deaths of13 service members?

Trump was an uncompassionate, elitist, corporate loving asshole who encouraged the Jan 6th debacle. He handled the initial covid outbreak like an idiot and permanently slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, with a growing deficit. It was a windfall for massive corporations at the expense of the middle class. America's global image declined significantly under Trump, who repeatedly insulted key US allies while cozying up to dictators. Trump's decision to unilaterally withdraw the US from the 2015 nuclear deal in May 2018 induced chaos throughout the Middle East.

And the list goes on and on.

Trump would have kept us in Afghanistan for another 4 years

Downplaying covid causing many Americans to take it less seriously killed way more than 13 Americans.

Biden is Yaweh's punishment for the US electing another Catholic president. Shame on us.

I understand how you feel. Many years ago I had weeds growing up through a flagstone path. It sucked to have to get down and pull everything by hand so I got some gasoline, poured it all over the path and then lit that mess on fire. It burnt up a whole lot of stuff and kind of caught part of my fence on fire but the weeds were gone! Yeah, I had to do a lot more work to put everything back together than I would have if I just did the job right in the first place but that isn't important because the weeds are still gone!

Cool story bro. Did this happen at your every day college kegger?

AMEN!

And curiously enough, Trump knew all along that Biden was the man! Because even with nearly 2 dozen other Democrats with their hats in the ring, Trump went after Biden, hammer and tongs, as soon as Joe declared his candidacy. Trump was terrified of debating him, as we witnessed both in his performance - and his non-performance.

Careful.

The Cult thought everyone wanted to be the confederacy again and are still in shock that we kicked their leader to the curb.

Then they thought we were gonna go along with their insurrection and lie about the election and we ripped their hearts out.

Then they could taste it when Biden ended the war in Afghanistan because they thought the entire country would turn on him and their hopes were dashed.

Along the way they thought if they could just get enough people to pretend they are manly and not get vaccinated that maybe COVID would drag on longer and hurt the current president and a bunch of them died trying.

They're not in the best mental place at the moment.

Congrats - that has to be one of the sorriest apologies for Biden I've seen yet - even so far as thanking God for the man without being able to say one thing positive about him.

Frankly, I suspect Dems haven't a clue who and what Biden is, save for the fact that he isn't Trump.

Well, the "glitches" have begun - and they're all on you.

Got that right, Amelia (y)

By the way, I thank the alleged god since there still isn't even a speck of credible or compelling evidence to prove that any god exists.

Anyway, yep, JOB ONE was giving that corrupt, un-American republican DICTATOR-WANNABE, donnie bone spurs, THE BOOT. (y)

THANK YOU, beautiful DEM voters ... and THANK YOU JOE for deciding to run and kickin' bone spurs fat ass... (y) 🇺🇸

Trump was an uncompassionate, elitist, corporate loving asshole who encouraged the Jan 6th debacle. He handled the initial covid outbreak like an idiot and permanently slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, with a growing deficit. It was a windfall for massive corporations at the expense of the middle class. America's global image declined significantly under Trump, who repeatedly insulted key US allies while cozying up to dictators. Trump's decision to unilaterally withdraw the US from the 2015 nuclear deal in May 2018 induced chaos throughout the Middle East.

And the list goes on and on.

Good post (y)

mole dude apparently needs to take his face out of the dirt...

"glitches"???

Is that what you call the destruction Biden's puppet masters are doing to the country? Glitches?

If that's what you wanted, well...you got it.

Congrats - that has to be one of the sorriest apologies for Biden I've seen yet - even so far as thanking God for the man without being able to say one thing positive about him.

Frankly, I suspect Dems haven't a clue who and what Biden is, save for the fact that he isn't Trump.

Well, the "glitches" have begun - and they're all on you.
If Biden saved someone’s life by performing CPR on him till the paramedics arrived, you’d still be whining that nobody is able to say anything about him. Pffft.

Funny thread that comes down to president Trump bad, bad orange man, Biden better than Trump. Never mind how screwed up the Biden administration is.
Orange man bad. Oh so bad. Wonder how many more glitches there will be.

Are the 100's of US citizens left in Afganistan classified as glitches?

Funny thread that comes down to president Trump bad, bad orange man, Biden better than Trump. Never mind how screwed up the Biden administration is.
Orange man bad. Oh so bad. Wonder how many more glitches there will be.

Are the 100's of US citizens left in Afganistan classified as glitches?
They don't matter - Trump's gone. That's all that matters to the left.

Trump would have kept us in Afghanistan for another 4 years

trump would have just pulled the military out fast and left everyone else, I suspect.

Even if Biden didn't do much after this week, I'd still want to thank him for removing that piece of human garbage from the Whitehouse. It's been wonderful so far to not hear a deluge of 5 year old tweets from Washington these days...
I guess it is a matter of perspective. I like to hear what my leader is doing everyday first hand and be able to let him know in real time whether I approve. With Trump we had that transparency and option to respond. It is back to PC speeches every so often to keep the uninformed happy while everything is done behind closed doors and we only find out after the catastrophe is under way or it is too late.

Back
Top Bottom