• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thai restaurant denies white man food.

Is this case racially motivated?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is this case racially motivated?

No! He was upset because his grandma died.

Glad to see diners intervene and come to the defense of the manager. Incarceration likely tempers Anthony Demaria’s behavior.

What would have happened to someone acting out like that in Rep. Boebart’s Shooters Grill Restaurant in Rifle CO before it closed?

He shoulda shot somebody on 5th Avenue instead.

Trump said he could get away with that.

And Trump is right of course. Police need to bang heads too putting 'em into the cruiser.

Glad to see diners intervene and come to the defense of the manager. Incarceration likely tempers Anthony Demaria’s behavior.

What would have happened to someone acting out like that in Rep. Boebart’s Shooters Grill Restaurant in Rifle CO before it closed?
Do you think that black diners that stopped him would have been arrested?

"Restaurant denies man service" wouldn't attract much interest.
Interesting that you think that the media has a racist slant to this incident. Is there a reason why that is?

Interesting that you think that the media has a racist slant to this incident. Is there a reason why that is?

No, I think YOU have a racist slant to the incident. This is a serious assault: the man knees, punches and then kicks the manager who is patiently trying to explain to him that he can't have free food at the restaurant. Why you chose to portray that as "denying food" is something you should answer before asking me questions.

The manager might have avoided being assaulted if he'd kept to the kitchen side instead of getting between the unwelcome customer and the door. But it is not in any way his fault that he doesn't know this basic strategy for dealing with deranged people.

Do you think that black diners that stopped him would have been arrested?
You know the vibe in Berkeley better than I do. I picture Berkeley as very liberal and tolerant, to the point that even Black diners stopping the bully would have drawn public praise.

What's with the racist click bait title?

Yeah, playing out like a bit of a troll thread all the way through.

Meh....whatever trips one's trigger.

You answered my question with a question...
Not true. What part of "No." do you not understand?

Your turn.

Back
Top Bottom