• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texts show Miller invented the lie to blame ANTIFA for Jan 6th.

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Steven Miller's texts to Mark Meadows show he was the one that came up with the lie blaming the Jan 6th on ANTIFA and the Media to deflect from any blame on Trump and Trump supporters . Of course, Fox et al picked up on it right away even though Hannity had himself pleaded with Trump to call off his followers. Will Trumpers ever get fed up being lied to and manipulated? Will they ever admit they are being used as pawns by the RW media and politicians for their personal political power and financial gain? I wonder if Fox is reporting on all these tweets and if so how....

From the attached link
"
On Monday, CNN published a text sent by Miller to Mark Meadows, Trump's White House chief of staff, at around 3.45 p.m. on January 6, 2021.

"Call me crazy, but ideas for two tweets from POTUS: 1) Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists, infiltrated today's peaceful protest over the fraudulent vote count. Violence is never acceptable! MAGA supporters embrace our police and the rule of law and should leave the Capitol now!" read the text from Miller.

"2) The fake news media who encouraged this summer's violent and radical riots are now trying to blame peaceful and innocent MAGA supporters for violent actions," Miller continued. "This isn't who we are! Our people should head home and let the criminals suffer the consequences!"

I'm sure the right cares about this A LOT.

There was a thread on this yesterday, and understandably the Trumpers avoided it like the plague. Particularly because most of them are guilty of parroting those same 2 lies over and over again since 1/6.

Facts, the truth, will not stop the rabid right from perpetuating lies.

Steven Miller's texts to Mark Meadows show he was the one that came up with the lie blaming the Jan 6th on ANTIFA and the Media to deflect from any blame on Trump and Trump supporters . Of course, Fox et al picked up on it right away even though Hannity had himself pleaded with Trump to call off his followers. Will Trumpers ever get fed up being lied to and manipulated? Will they ever admit they are being used as pawns by the RW media and politicians for their personal political power and financial gain? I wonder if Fox is reporting on all these tweets and if so how....

From the attached link
"
On Monday, CNN published a text sent by Miller to Mark Meadows, Trump's White House chief of staff, at around 3.45 p.m. on January 6, 2021.

"Call me crazy, but ideas for two tweets from POTUS: 1) Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists, infiltrated today's peaceful protest over the fraudulent vote count. Violence is never acceptable! MAGA supporters embrace our police and the rule of law and should leave the Capitol now!" read the text from Miller.

"2) The fake news media who encouraged this summer's violent and radical riots are now trying to blame peaceful and innocent MAGA supporters for violent actions," Miller continued. "This isn't who we are! Our people should head home and let the criminals suffer the consequences!"

Well, you have to give the little Nazi troll some credit. It worked. Look how many morons insisted and still insist that the bad actors on 1/6 were BLM and Antifa?

From the attached link
"

Come on man! The left has a huge edge in the lying department because the left media is on their side and runs cover for them on a 24/7 basis. Do politicians lie, all of them on both sides, yes and no. Some are much worse than others and the democrats lie about Trump Russia Collusion pretty much takes the cake.

Well, you have to give the little Nazi troll some credit. It worked. Look how many morons insisted and still insist that the bad actors on 1/6 were BLM and Antifa?
Yes even on here. I was honestly shocked that people were still trying to make this a thing.

Come on man! The left has a huge edge in the lying department because the left media is on their side and runs cover for them on a 24/7 basis. Do politicians lie, all of them on both sides, yes and no. Some are much worse than others and the democrats lie about Trump Russia Collusion pretty much takes the cake.

Yes even on here. I was honestly shocked that people were still trying to make this a thing.

Absolutely on here. Over and over. Miller knew these people exist and all you have to do is feed them bullshit and they run with it.

Except that his campaign did collude with Russia on his political behalf. Did Trump himself, who knows. I tend to think not because it's not his style to let anything stick to him. He would rather let his soldiers fall.

As far as lies go, the lies told by Trump and Trumpers' lies surrounding the election and the events of January 6th have done incredible, and in my view irreparable, damage to American democracy and its institutions.

ETA No media outlet lies as much as Fox does....none

Rex, I believe the picture you posted is Mark Miller, the Nazi troll referred to above is Stephen Miller.
Houston, we have a problem!

\OP has the wrong Miller…..

Wait! What? It's not like the left hasn't been saying this for months. Quelle surprise!

You are correct sir. Please accept my apologies, sometimes best to think with my brain instead of my fingers.

From the attached link
"

Are they being used or is this what they want?

Steven Miller's texts to Mark Meadows show he was the one that came up with the lie blaming the Jan 6th on ANTIFA and the Media to deflect from any blame on Trump and Trump supporters .

Oooops....... too late to edit but these tweets are from Jason Miller not Stephen Miller. The other half of the wit twins...Dim and nit

Way to go! See people. They don't care about being used. Cue the late great Bill Withers

And you have to as much discredit the Dems who come out less in opposition to such projectile vomit of racist hate as it is given. THAT's why all this **** of theirs works. No real opposition.

Back
Top Bottom