• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texts From Trump's Top Homeland Security Officials Around Jan. 6 Missing

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Text messages for Donald Trump’s top homeland security officials in the days leading up to the attack on the Capitol are missing, according to the Washington Post. Citing internal emails and four anonymous sources, the outlet claims that texts from Trump’s acting homeland security secretary, Chad Wolf, and acting deputy secretary Ken Cuccinelli, in a critical period before January 6, 2021, have vanished. The Department of Homeland Security reportedly informed the agency’s inspector general in February that the data was irretrievably lost in a government phone “reset” after they left their positions in January last year. News of the missing messages comes after it was revealed that texts from Secret Service agents were also potentially lost forever after being deleted.
==============================================================
If this keeps up the Feds might have to build new prisons.

Of course. Things like this happen, no different from SS. Not much different than deleting childish gossip about who Janet Green on the fourth floor in Records, slept with last Tuesday. Why would anyone in Homeland Security think these were important enough to hang onto?

Of course. Things like this happen, no different from SS. Not much different than deleting childish gossip about who Janet Green on the fourth floor in Records, slept with last Tuesday. Why would anyone in Homeland Security think these were important enough to hang onto?
The Feds have rules about preserving records.

The Feds have rules about preserving records.
Yeah but really? They could all be exchanges involving recipes, or Superbowl chats or fun hunting and fishing stories. I am sure if they thought theywere important, they would have been more careful.

Yeah but really? They could all be exchanges involving recipes, or Superbowl chats or fun hunting and fishing stories. I am sure if they thought theywere important, they would have been more careful.
:unsure:

“Yeah, that’s the ticket.”

Text messages for Donald Trump’s top homeland security officials in the days leading up to the attack on the Capitol are missing, according to the Washington Post. Citing internal emails and four anonymous sources, the outlet claims that texts from Trump’s acting homeland security secretary, Chad Wolf, and acting deputy secretary Ken Cuccinelli, in a critical period before January 6, 2021, have vanished. The Department of Homeland Security reportedly informed the agency’s inspector general in February that the data was irretrievably lost in a government phone “reset” after they left their positions in January last year. News of the missing messages comes after it was revealed that texts from Secret Service agents were also potentially lost forever after being deleted.
==============================================================
If this keeps up the Feds might have to build new prisons.
It's time for some of these mothers to got to prison.

Or more thorough in deleting them, depending on whether they are loyal to the constitution or trump.

Everytime I try a post like this, someone needed an emogie, that was not included because I did not think I'd need one. For the record, for the three-five new posters who do not know me well or the one who wasn't paying attention to the 'who', this post is not to be taken literally. I am not a right winger type anticipating a Fox talking point down the road, nor am I a total fool.

Back
Top Bottom