• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Text messages show Roger Stone discussing WikiLeaks plans days before hack

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This story has everything you could want. Dirty Text messages and Hillary Emails! How much you wanna bet nobody on DP's right will care and that this thread will be buried in a week? Despite the constant sludge about questioning Hillary some more or remember how "popular" Peter Strzok was? Yeah even though this is worse than both those two things combined. This won't get near as much attention.

(CNN)Roger Stone exchanged text messages with his alleged WikiLeaks back channel about imminent "big news" harmful to Hillary Clinton's campaign six days before WikiLeaks released hacked emails from former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, according to new messages released by Stone.

"big news Wednesday," Randy Credico, a progressive New York political activist and radio host, texted Stone on October 1, 2016. "now pretend u don't know me."
"U died 5 years ago," Stone, a longtime ally of President Donald Trump, responded.
"great," Credico texted back. "Hillary's campaign will die this week."

Remember the other day when Credico melted down on a live stream and claimed he didn't know what was going on??? HE KNEW!!!!

This story has everything you could want. Dirty Text messages and Hillary Emails! How much you wanna bet nobody on DP's right will care and that this thread will be buried in a week? Despite the constant sludge about questioning Hillary some more or remember how "popular" Peter Strzok was?

Remember the other day when Credico melted down on a live stream and claimed he didn't know what was going on??? HE KNEW!!!!

who cares

This was during the election isn't it just possible "big news" could be any number of things. Its not like he said Wiki leaks is releasing emails. Are there more damning emails?

Stone is almost certainly going to be indicted for conspiracy against the US.

The million dollar question is how much Mueller can prove Trump knew about it.

This was during the election isn't it just possible "big news" could be any number of things. Its not like he said Wiki leaks is releasing emails. Are there more damning emails?
:lol:

Riiight, they just happen to have discussion about "big news" related to Wikileaks and Clinton, then presto, Wikileaks dumps all of those stolen emails from the DNC. Then they go on and on denying they ever talked at all.

They lied to you.

What law was broken?
Violation of the 'Computer Fraud and Abuse Act' and conspiracy against the US.

Good to know that you would like this to all be legal, but thankfully it's not.

Specify the Law Broken
We do this every time.

1. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
2. Conspiracy against the US.
3. Obstruction.

Just stop digging.

This story has everything you could want. Dirty Text messages and Hillary Emails! How much you wanna bet nobody on DP's right will care and that this thread will be buried in a week? Despite the constant sludge about questioning Hillary some more or remember how "popular" Peter Strzok was? Yeah even though this is worse than both those two things combined. This won't get near as much attention.

There's no link here to the CNN article you quoted from.

We do this every time.

1. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
2. Conspiracy against the US.
3. Obstruction.

Just stop digging.

Yes, and you have lost each time.

Computer Fraud, only the person that actually hacked or leaked could be charged with that. Since there is physical evidence it was a leak it was probably Seth Rich who paid with his life.

Conspiracy: requires an underlying crime. speculating that wikileaks has something is not a crime.

Obstruction: I guess the disreputable Mueller could claim Stone lied, except this entire article is about Stone producing evidence he did not lie.

Who exactly will be burying this thread?

The only thing being buried is the OP's credibility.

Perhaps related:

WASHINGTON — An associate of longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone said Monday that he expects to face charges in the special counsel's Russia investigation.

Conservative conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi said on his YouTube show that negotiations fell apart with special counsel Robert Mueller's team and he expects in the coming days to be charged with making false statements.

"I'm going to be indicted," Corsi said on his show. "That's what we were told. Everyone should know that, and I'm anticipating it."

Source: (Star Tribune) Roger Stone associate expects to be charged in Mueller probe

...Roger Stone is a disgusting lizard of a man who, if we were a healthy body politic, would be effectively banished from our public discussion.

....But I'm not sure, exactly, what the terrible thing is here, unless you're going to argue that Credico was deceptive about whether or not he anticipated bad news, or if you can show that he knew specifics he later claimed not to....

...and then you have "The friend of a liar, is also a liar". Okay.

unless you're going to argue that Credico was deceptive about whether or not he anticipated bad news, or if you can show that he knew specifics he later claimed not to....

I just did. He just did. He claims he doesn't know what's going on anymore and blabbed to his fans about the entire meeting w/mueller. Now we get texts that say the opposite of what he said on YT.

I just did. He just did. He claims he doesn't know what's going on anymore and blabbed to his fans about the entire meeting w/mueller. Now we get texts that say the opposite of what he said on YT.

OMG, so (giving you the assumption that you are accurately transcribing the content of the radio show), Roger Stone is willing to lie to people in pursuit of a political agenda? Next you're going to tell me that Alex Jones is a nutter

OMG, so (giving you the assumption that you are accurately transcribing the content of the radio show), Roger Stone is willing to lie to people in pursuit of a political agenda? Next you're going to tell me that Alex Jones is a nutter

Lying to the FBI is a crime.

So more lying to the FBI, didn't Papadopolus get 2 whole weeks for doing that?
We don't know. But these clowns seem to all lie to the FBI. So what does that say about Trump, and his fitness to be President?

So more lying to the FBI, didn't Papadopolus get 2 whole weeks for doing that?

Is your defense that lying to the FBI isn't that bad?? Well Stone's friend seems scared of of his mind. So idk if even he'll agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems you are showing that a friend of his lied on a radio program. I've not seen the FBI transcript.

No that's a very very wrong interpretation of events. Looks like you are trying to spin this in some type of positive way which makes absolutely no sense. You said Roger Stone was a scumbag. Why ever give him the benefit of the doubt when you know that even more damning evidence will be revealed. Not less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No that's a very very wrong interpretation of events. Looks like you are trying to spin this in some type of positive way which makes absolutely no sense.

On the contrary:

You said Roger Stone was a scumbag.

I am saying he is a scumbag.

Why ever give him the benefit of the doubt when you know that even more damning evidence will be revealed. Not less.

Some of us decided not to oppose Trump by emulating him. For us, little things like evidence, and accuracy, are still important. If it turns out Stone lied under oath - book him, donno. If your argument is that he had reason to believe something was going to happen, and that a friend of his later pretended to be more shocked than he might have been..... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom