• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas: The New Nazi State

Is Texas the Model for the New NAZI State?

• Total voters
Yall call Texas and Nazi state and yet you still keep moving here. Either liberals are full of shit or they are ****ing retarded. I think the evidence shows that it's both.

If Texas is like a Nazi state, then the federal government should be bussing all of the immigrants out of there immediately. Right?

Last edited:
I lived in TX for a few years.
People go there for the economic opportunities; lower priced homes; and a chance to get away from high taxes.
They don't go there because of stricter anti-abortion laws.
Which doesn't change the fact that no one is going to go to Nazi Land if it actually WAS Nazi Land.

Well the difference is most leftists don't believe someone should be thrown in prison just because they're a Nazi. And I don't use the term very often because it does get overused. But I think many conservatives act and believe in ways that are fascist. We even have some conservatives on DP who quote/praise fascist rulers and use their images on their avatars.
My reference to suspected Communists being thrown in jail is from the "Red Scares" of the 1950s. No people accused of Nazism will be thrown in jail today unless they break a law.

Anyone who would praise a fascist ruler deserves to be shunned.

If Texas is like a Nazi state, then the government should be bussing all of the immigrants out of there immediately. Right?
Right you are, back across the border that was violated.
Why? Because they broke the federal laws.
You mean the TX government, right?

If the federal government cannot or will not uphold federal immigration laws, then states have to send a message to the federal government.

People spying on and turning others in for some money or for fear of getting prosecuted themselves...
You should be ashamed of yourself for minimizing what the victims of the Nazis went through.Seriously how ****ed up in the head does someone have to be in order to claim Texas is like the nazis. The nazis murderered millions of innocent people and here you are making light of what the Nazis did because you don't like Texas' anti-abortion law.

Last edited:
I lived in TX for a few years.
People go there for the economic opportunities; lower priced homes; and a chance to get away from high taxes.
They don't go there because of stricter anti-abortion laws.
I don't think any jews stayed in Nazi Germany for economic opportunities, lower priced homes and a chance to get away from high taxes. I might be wrong on this but I am pretty sure that they tried to leave Nazi Germany.

You sound like Al Sharpton saying everything is a holocaust if a black man is killed by a white cop.
Texas wants to bus illegal aliens up to the Capitol for the D.C. bureaucrats to handle them.
If there were just of few of them, it wouldn't be worth it to send that message.
But if it turns out to be 18,000 a month as predicted, does it now make a difference as to how many are being let in?
Use your common sense.
You were willing to put Texas and The 3rd Reich in the same argument. I’m not comparing the two, I commented on your post, you seemed to think that the two are comparable, just not equals……then you deflect from abortion to bitching about immigration and police shooting, surely you can work pedophilia and CRT into your counter argument, eh, wut?

I don't think any jews stayed in Nazi Germany for economic opportunities, lower priced homes and a chance to get away from high taxes. I might be wrong on this but I am pretty sure that they tried to leave Nazi Germany.
By the late 30s there were very few Jews left in Nazi Germany.
Then it was too late for them to get out and go to Switzerland.
France was getting worse.

At least those enlightened Americans can reasonably say "I'm going to NV, or ID, or TX, or UT, or FL, or TN, or FL" and know they are getting away from higher taxes, Liberal/Progressive rot, and failing economies in their blue states.
We're the greatest country in the world that allows people to move wherever they want if they don't like the culture or the laws in their state.

Many Jews remained in Germany during the 30s because they just could not believe the Nazis would last that long. They believed the Nazis were some sort of passing curse and they would eventually die off because what they were doing was so wrong.
Then they couldn't leave and then ended up going to extermination camps.

Similar to idiot European politicians who wanted to believe the Russians were not barbaric enough to invade more countries after making such lucrative deals with Western European nations.

Do you and Rexedgar collaborate when responding to posts you oppose?

You are literally suggesting Texas wants to emulate what the Nazis did in WW II?
Wants to? Probably not. They are however well down that road even though they likely don't realise it.

This all begs to question why it is Republicans swoon over the prospect of maintaining a smaller government devoid of interfering with the private lives of its citizens, yet openly use it to target the rights of woman's sexual reproduction. I mean, what's next, a ban on vasectomies and tubal litigations? Me thinks this is nothing but a boatload of misogynistic evangelical nonsense that will only lead to the usual self-abort tactics that in general never ends well. And for those desperate enough, there's always the black market that often times target the poor. Honestly, I believe Texas abortion laws are meant to punish women. Which just so happens to fall in line with the former who said, "There has to be some form of punishment". - And yes, the term 'Nazi', as applied to everything from abortions to mandating a lifesaving vaccine, doesn't help support the argument.

You were willing to put Texas and The 3rd Reich in the same argument. I’m not comparing the two, I commented on your post, you seemed to think that the two are comparable, just not equals……then you deflect from abortion to bitching about immigration and police shooting, surely you can work pedophilia and CRT into your counter argument, eh, wut?
Gimme a few minutes and I'll come up with a post to tie Nazism, Communism, Progressivism, LGBTQRST extemism, CRT, and American Populism all together.

You'll be able to vilify me for days after that one.

People spying on and turning others in for some money or for fear of getting prosecuted themselves...
It sounds anti-Nazi since the Nazis would’ve encouraged people of this ethnicity to abort.

Besides as I’ve learned, media narratives like this are nearly always a lie.

Texas does seem to be the tip of authoritarian spear that Republicans want to impale the US onto.
Followed closely by Florida.
Authoritarian regimes can be good as long as they’re ordered to proper ends

This all begs to question why it is Republicans swoon over the prospect of maintaining a smaller government devoid of interfering with the private lives of its citizens, yet openly use it to target the rights of woman's sexual reproduction.
Why is it I believe preventing the killing of babies in the womb is good for a particular society that values human life?
Why is it I believe that if a sovereign state like TX wants to pass a law to stop such murder, they have a right to do so if majority of the voters in that state can pass such laws?
Why is it I believe in the phrase "elections have consequences" as the once great 'social justice warrior' Obama said during his regime?
Why is it I believe that many Progressives are fascistic and want to stifle political discussions unless those discussions support diversity, inclusion, and equity?

Texas does seem to be the tip of authoritarian spear that Republicans want to impale the US onto.
Followed closely by Florida.
Isn't it great that you don't live there if you don't want to abide by their laws?
That's what freedom in this country is all about.

:ROFLMAO:

Preventing the slaughter of unborn children = 'Nazis'.....

:ROFLMAO:

Authoritarian regimes can be good as long as they’re ordered to proper ends
I generally agree with that statement.
Unfortunately, that term, along with 'nationalism', 'populism', and 'America first' have developed connotations that frighten people.

It took the Nazis a few years to get things rolling.

Texas has been just a couple of months.
I mean all those Aryans in Starr county will be fitting their Hugo Boss suits very soon.

2B5AC9E7-CA52-4B0F-8184-9D0D6C9B9EF5.png

I mean the article is clearly written with an editorial slant and is not heavy on facts.

It mentions a recent Texas law that did not impose criminal penalties, and is thus irrelevant. It cites Texas codes making abortion itself not murder, without explaining the circumstances of these charges. They have some professor who’s clearly a commie activist saying “well there’s no way such a charge can be supported”

Well actually there is, if you induce an abortion and the baby is born alive and then killed or purposefully withheld medical care then that is no longer an abortion but homicide. Once the baby takes one breath of fresh air it’s not longer a termination of pregnancy under the law

So there’s no facts cited in this a article other than the arrest, and if there were facts that supported this editorial bias I think they would’ve reported them.

Back
Top Bottom