• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas: The New Nazi State

Is Texas the Model for the New NAZI State?

• Total voters
It took the Nazis a few years to get things rolling.

Texas has been just a couple of months.
It'll be interesting to see who steps in as the new Hitler of that state. Do you think they will throw Jews into concentration camps as well? Hitler didn't lynch any black people as far as I know, but do you think Texas will bring back lynchings? Or will they just assemble hunting parties and gun people down?

It'll be interesting to see who steps in as the new Hitler of that state. Do you think they will throw Jews into concentration camps as well? Hitler didn't lynch any black people as far as I know, but do you think Texas will bring back lynchings? Or will they just assemble hunting parties and gun people down?
It does not require Hitler to be Nazi... all they have to do is follow the old routines, oppress people, make scape goats (abortion) etc.

It does not require Hitler to be Nazi... all they have to do is follow the old routines, oppress people, make scape goats (abortion) etc.
Oh, you mean routines like doxing people who don't agree with your political agenda? How about destroying people's careers for the same reason? Oh, and what about crippling the economy with ridiculous masking mandates?

Fascism hardly ever looks quite the same in different places.

None of those things you listed are akin to a nazi germany.
Back to basic history class for you, all of those things were a part of Nazi Germany.

Oh, you mean routines like doxing people who don't agree with your political agenda? How about destroying people's careers for the same reason? Oh, and what about crippling the economy with ridiculous masking mandates?
Yes... those are Nazi ideas that Texas is adopting as well....

Yes... those are Nazi ideas that Texas is adopting as well....
OK, I'm going to have to look into that.

Thank you for not being a partisan hack. I can already tell that you're a straight shooter.

Those five votes for no, I'll bet you ten dollars they're white and male.

In the future, that will be their phenomenon, what to do with so many white men. The parents of these little men will have to ship them out to get hitched.
You sound racist.

Back
Top Bottom