• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

TEXAS RELOADED

Awww... Plenty of us created Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonia, Austin, etc. for decades before you came running from out of state... :p

Opportunity, incentive, individual wealth creation, risk taking created the major cities in this state none of which resonates with the left who only creates entitlements and that entitlement ideology

Excellent ad. Trump Party republicans think that American freedoms and rights belong only to white Christian heterosexuals. They are hypocrites when they claim to be patriotic, they care nothing about our country or our people, they just care about their own personal gain....much like their new leader, the Liar In Chief.

It's laughable how they claim values while also supporting the conman in the white house who divides, destroys, and cares more about his Master in Russia helping him cheat again in an American election, than the thousands of dead Americans, those without jobs, assistance, healthcare, etc. They are a disgrace and need to be voted out. VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN NOVEMBER, SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY! Maybe someday they will get their shit together and act like Americans again....maybe not.
Maybe. But not before this election. They all need to be taught a big lesson.

Yes, that is a problem, liberals leaving states like California because of high cost of living and then trying to change TX into California. This shows that liberal advertising works, no understanding that liberalism isn't free and has to be paid for. California is paying for it by leading the nation in so many negative categories rapidly becoming socially a third world country

But, you're still not addressing the problem

But, you're still not addressing the problem

And what problem, Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Louisville, NYC?? This guy gets it, why won't you

And what problem, Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Louisville, NYC?? This guy gets it, why won't you

The problem being addressed is red states/districts being “invaded” by left leaning voters escaping their left leaning prior residences.

I though this is what we were discussing

So how will that deal with all the libs moving to Texas and the demographic change that is taking place there?

I though this is what we were discussing

The problem is liberal indoctrination and diversion from reality. Why are people moving to TX if they love their state so much?

The problem is liberal indoctrination and diversion from reality. Why are people moving to TX if they love their state so much?

No, The problem is with the majority of Americans who don't even know what it is to be an American

This is the heart and soul to what ill's America

Many seem to love not having a state income tax and ridiculously high housing and/or utility costs.

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

This is why TX will remain Red and people will continue to move here

The republicans and their faux patriotism. I watched your video and it didn't make me want to move to texas, at all. The president the right bows down to please doesn't seem to like the military. Commander general bonespurs thinks all of you military folks are losers. I have to think all of the general's supporters are losers for believing the crap he spits out at every opportunity and you guys on the right buy it. You call yourselves patriotic and support this man? I have a different idea of patriotism and it isn't trump or the flag waving republicans. The gop has become nothing more than a party of slogans.

Many seem to love not having a state income tax and ridiculously high housing and/or utility costs.

yes, especially Hispanics that are moving there and that were already there that are changing politics there?

And yet they don't seem to understand what liberalism truly costs

Who cares what drinks truly cost at an open bar event? ;)

Biden (like most Progressives) would have us believe that federal spending could be (at least) doubled and “paid for” by increasing taxation of only those making $400K/year (or more). Of course, Biden also wants to raise taxes on “corporations“ (meaning all for-profit businesses) which will be passed on to all consumers in the form of higher prices for their goods/services.

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

This is why TX will remain Red and people will continue to move here

Are the people of Texas really so feeble minded that they would fall for this Michael Bay-esque gibberish? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Who cares what drinks truly cost at an open bar event? ;)

Biden (like most Progressives) would have us believe that federal spending could be (at least) doubled and “paid for” by increasing taxation of only those making $400K/year (or more). Of course, Biden also wants to raise taxes on “corporations“ (meaning all for-profit businesses) which will be passed on to all consumers in the form of higher prices for their goods/services.

Exactly, people are fleeing high taxed blue states and buying the liberal rhetoric ignoring the liberal results. Liberalism isn't free nor can the rich fund the liberal spending appetite. Logic and common sense doesn't exist in the liberal world

Texas thanks you
All lives matter.

Tell the shithole I said “You’re welcome” and “Ted Cruz’s wife’s life does not mattter.”

Tell the shithole I said “You’re welcome” and “Ted Cruz’s wife’s life does not mattter.”
Your response fits your avatar. You appear to be the poster boy for your choice of cohorts.
I appreciate your proving so many cliches about the alt-left are true.

Back
Top Bottom