• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

TEXAS RELOADED

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

If you don't live in Texas, this ad will make you want to move here. Greatest joint campaign in history. The mission? Save Texas by recruiting the greatest congressional candidates in history

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

This is why TX will remain Red and people will continue to move here

Somebody sent me this yesterday. I don't recall another "joint ad" before this, and it's certainly bold, isn't it?

Define patriotism.

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

The mission? Save Texas by recruiting the greatest congressional candidates in history

So how will that deal with all the libs moving to Texas and the demographic change that is taking place there?

Much better Texas political ad...

She is definitely a viable candidate, the problem is she will be controlled by Schumer just like House members are controlled by Pelosi, that is the way our Congress works. House and Senate members campaign on one issue telling you what you want to hear and then are controlled by the Speaker and Majority leader as is being reported about 99% of the time.

So how will that deal with all the libs moving to Texas and the demographic change that is taking place there?

Yes, that is a problem, liberals leaving states like California because of high cost of living and then trying to change TX into California. This shows that liberal advertising works, no understanding that liberalism isn't free and has to be paid for. California is paying for it by leading the nation in so many negative categories rapidly becoming socially a third world country

Good ad
All I see is Orangeman bad ads.

Much better Texas political ad...

Excellent ad. Trump Party republicans think that American freedoms and rights belong only to white Christian heterosexuals. They are hypocrites when they claim to be patriotic, they care nothing about our country or our people, they just care about their own personal gain....much like their new leader, the Liar In Chief.

It's laughable how they claim values while also supporting the conman in the white house who divides, destroys, and cares more about his Master in Russia helping him cheat again in an American election, than the thousands of dead Americans, those without jobs, assistance, healthcare, etc. They are a disgrace and need to be voted out. VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN NOVEMBER, SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY! Maybe someday they will get their shit together and act like Americans again....maybe not.

She is definitely a viable candidate, the problem is she will be controlled by Schumer just like House members are controlled by Pelosi, that is the way our Congress works. House and Senate members campaign on one issue telling you what you want to hear and then are controlled by the Speaker and Majority leader as is being reported about 99% of the time.

That’s pretty amusing coming from a Trump supporters... all those independent free thinkers in the GOP are little more than lapdogs for Trump

That’s pretty amusing coming from a Trump supporters... all those independent free thinkers in the GOP are little more than lapdogs for Trump

Your passionate hatred of Trump tells me all I need to know about you, liberals like you buy rhetoric and ignore actual results including Congressional voting records. You name for me any liberal candidate that you have supported in the past 2 elections that haven't supported Pelosi or Schumer over 90% of the times many of which violate their campaign rhetoric. Congress is controlled by the Speaker and the Majority leader both radicals destroying independent thinking

Excellent ad. Trump Party republicans think that American freedoms and rights belong only to white Christian heterosexuals. They are hypocrites when they claim to be patriotic, they care nothing about our country or our people, they just care about their own personal gain....much like their new leader, the Liar In Chief.

It's laughable how they claim values while also supporting the conman in the white house who divides, destroys, and cares more about his Master in Russia helping him cheat again in an American election, than the thousands of dead Americans, those without jobs, assistance, healthcare, etc. They are a disgrace and need to be voted out. VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN NOVEMBER, SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY! Maybe someday they will get their shit together and act like Americans again....maybe not.

Right just like those liberal utopian cities of Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, NYC, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville and states like California and NY. Every leftwing organization in the country is supporting Biden/Harris and that speaks volumes about the radical country you want this one to become. Why don't you tell us exactly what a Biden/Harris Administration would look like and do for you and your family?

Right just like those liberal utopian cities of Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, NYC, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville and states like California and NY. Every leftwing organization in the country is supporting Biden/Harris and that speaks volumes about the radical country you want this one to become. Why don't you tell us exactly what a Biden/Harris Administration would look like and do for you and your family?

Isn’t your hometown of Houston liberal? Ran by Democrats?

Isn’t your hometown of Houston liberal? Ran by Democrats?

I live in a suburb North of Houston, a desirable suburb that people are fleeing to out of the city of Houston, Houston hasn't been run by a Republican since 1981 but is a lot more conservative than most major cities in this country fueled by the private sector involvement in this city. Liberals cannot run anything right, good Democrats however can by working with all people, something you cannot seem to grasp

I live in a suburb North of Houston, a desirable suburb that people are fleeing to out of the city of Houston, Houston hasn't been run by a Republican since 1981 but is a lot more conservative than most major cities in this country fueled by the private sector involvement in this city. Liberals cannot run anything right, good Democrats however can by working with all people, something you cannot seem to grasp

Would your suburb exist without Houston? 😄

Would your suburb exist without Houston? 😄

LOL, so you believe liberalism created Houston? You really have no idea what creates anything, incentive and initiative, individual wealth creation. Liberals promote equal outcome not equal opportunity

You didn't find that laughably corny?

And why did the person giving him his "mission" have an English accent?

LOL, so you believe liberalism created Houston? You really have no idea what creates anything, incentive and initiative, individual wealth creation. Liberals promote equal outcome not equal opportunity

Awww... Plenty of us created Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonia, Austin, etc. for decades before you came running from out of state... :p

Trump will win Texas

Back
Top Bottom