• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

TEXAS RELOADED

The real question I continue to ask people here who want to covert TX to California is why they move here in the first place. Those people don't seem to realize that liberalism isn't free and it costs money to provide all those liberal benefits and pay for those liberal politicians to keep others dependent. That is the same question I ask foreigners and the silence is deafening

This is why you don't get invited to parties.

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

This is why TX will remain Red and people will continue to move here

Patriotism? Is that what you think that ad displays?

The reason you don't see patriotism in Democratic ads is that you can't see it. You've been so overexposed to the phony right wing caricature of patriotism that you no longer recognize the real thing.

Patriotism? Is that what you think that ad displays?

The reason you don't see patriotism in Democratic ads is that you can't see it. You've been so overexposed to the phony right wing caricature of patriotism that you no longer recognize the real thing.

Right, that phony patriotism was on display at the Democratic Convention and is on display today with every radical group in the country endorsing the democratic party, you want to talk phony patriotism?? Actions speak louder than words. Call the police and ask them about patriotism and about American law and order!!

Texas is the place to go to get Covid these days. They're out-infecting California!

Right, that phony patriotism was on display at the Democratic Convention and is on display today with every radical group in the country endorsing the democratic party, you want to talk phony patriotism?? Actions speak louder than words. Call the police and ask them about patriotism and about American law and order!!

I am a policeman.

Ask me.

Texas is the place to go to get Covid these days. They're out-infecting California!

Yep, TX freedoms of choice but don't let the reality that we are leading the country in recoveries get in the way of your doom and gloom rhetoric and opinions. TX unemployment rate is now almost half of what California's is but don't let that fact get in your way either

Yep, TX freedoms of choice but don't let the reality that we are leading the country in recoveries get in the way of your doom and gloom rhetoric and opinions. TX unemployment rate is now almost half of what California's is but don't let that fact get in your way either

If you want to die that badly, there's not much to say, is there?

The real question I continue to ask people here who want to covert TX to California is why they move here in the first place. Those people don't seem to realize that liberalism isn't free and it costs money to provide all those liberal benefits and pay for those liberal politicians to keep others dependent. That is the same question I ask foreigners and the silence is deafening
Best Countries for Entrepreneurship both Germany and Japan are ahead of us.
The Happiest Countries In The World 2020 -- we're #18

One of the greatest joint campaigns I have seen, don't see a lot of patriotism in Democratic Ads just politics of personal destruction

This is why TX will remain Red and people will continue to move here

wow, that was ridiculous.

I would be great if every Red person in the US all moved to Texas......

wow, that was ridiculous.

I would be great if every Red person in the US all moved to Texas......

And every Blue person should move to California to experience first hand all the incredible benefits from liberal policies there, poverty, homeless, illegals, high cost of living, pollution, rich liberal leadership, large wage gap all coming from the fifth largest economy in the world. That is liberal success on display

And every Blue person should move to California to experience first hand all the incredible benefits from liberal policies there, poverty, homeless, illegals, high cost of living, pollution, rich liberal leadership, large wage gap all coming from the fifth largest economy in the world. That is liberal success on display
Yes, Texas is a utopia without any of those issues......

Yes, Texas is a utopia without any of those issues......

Right, people making bad choices to move here, better tell them that. I don't see people fleeing TX, wonder why?

Right, people making bad choices to move here, better tell them that. I don't see people fleeing TX, wonder why?
So you are conceding the point that TX has all the same issues the Ca has....

So you are conceding the point that TX has all the same issues the Ca has....

NO, TX doesn't lead the nation in poverty, homeless, illegals, having the worst quality of life, largest wage gap, high cost of living, and Democratic Govt for the past 5 decades

People aren't fleeing TX they are moving here out of California, so apparently they don't see what you apparently want to see

NO, TX doesn't lead the nation in poverty, homeless, illegals, having the worst quality of life, largest wage gap, high cost of living, and Democratic Govt for the past 5 decades

People aren't fleeing TX they are moving here out of California, so apparently they don't see what you apparently want to see
with people "flooding" into Texas for those low paying jobs they will soon......
Nice moving the goal posts by the way.

with people "flooding" into Texas for those low paying jobs they will soon......
Nice moving the goal posts by the way.
Right typical liberal defined dumbass people moving to TX totally unaware of where they are going or why. Liberal arrogance on display

CA is better in terms of poverty than TX. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate

Back
Top Bottom