• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Rangers Advance to the ALCS

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Bring on the Yankee's its payback time. Tonight the Texas Rangers defeat the Rays to win thier first ever postseason series. Cliff Lee had the Rays hypnotized and Ian Kinsler homered for the third time in the 5 game series driving in Nelson Cruz to make the score 5 to 1. The Rangers scored thier first three running the bases. There was a whole lotta base stealing going on.

GO RANGERS!

rangers-logo.jpg

I'm a Yankee fan, but like the Rangers and fanbase. Good luck ladies and gents, happy to see Texas get these accomplishments, see y'all on the field.

Play Ball!

You guys have Vald Guerreo, Cliff Lee and Frenchy is now hitting you should be able to conqure them.
I don't think either team is going to have a cakewalk, and I'd say odds are pretty even. It's gonna come down to errors committed and pitching performances.

The chances of the Rangers beating the Yanks is about as close to zero as you can get. They're rested, the Rangers are not, and Cliff Lee will see one start at most unless the series goes to 7 games, which it most certainly won't. The Rangers have the 2nd lowest batting average collectively as a team in the bigs (ahead of only Seattle), and their rotation - even at their best, which it won't be due to a long series - cannot compare to New York's.

Yanks in 5.

Rangers whoop the Yanks 7 -2 in game two. The series is even at one a piece. Cliff Lee pitches in NY on Monday. I predict the the Rangers will take 2 of the 3 games in NY. And come back home to finish off the damned Yankees.

Antlers and Claws Baby

Last edited:
Rangers shut out the Yankees 8-0 in game 3 of the ALCS. Joe Torre once said the most pivotal game in a 7 game series is game 3. I hope he is right. Cliff Lee is imo, the best pitcher in Baseball at this time. Beter than Halladay, beter than Pettite.

Lets Go Rangers!
rangers-logo.jpg

The chances of the Rangers beating the Yanks is about as close to zero as you can get. They're rested, the Rangers are not, and Cliff Lee will see one start at most unless the series goes to 7 games, which it most certainly won't. The Rangers have the 2nd lowest batting average collectively as a team in the bigs (ahead of only Seattle), and their rotation - even at their best, which it won't be due to a long series - cannot compare to New York's.

Yanks in 5.

Yanks in 5, really, can you say SHUTOUT 8-0 in game 3

Rangers lead the Yankes 2-1 in the ALCS

Rangers have out played the Yankees 25 out of 27 innings thus far.

Fox doesn't want to see Rangers vs. Giants, that's for sure. A Yanks/Phils rematch will certainly be better ratings.

You could almost hear a roaring collective sigh when the Rays got bounced.

Fox doesn't want to see Rangers vs. Giants, that's for sure. A Yanks/Phils rematch will certainly be better ratings.

You could almost hear a roaring collective sigh when the Rays got bounced.

Sadly this is correct, being the ones who made it to the top of the moutain doesnt matter, they want whoever brings in the biggest ratings. If its Ranger vs Giants it will be a WS that I can actually watch. Being a Mets fan has been painful this year, watching the Rangers beating the Yankees and the Giants beating the Phillies has been a decent consolation prize.

Rangers man handle the Yankees 10 - 3 in game 4 of the ALCS. Its a great day for baseball fans everywhere (with the exception of the lowly Yankee fans) to see a team like the Rangers with players salaries of $55 million whoop the Yankees with player salaries of $206 million like they're a minor league team. Yes my friends, its a great day for us fans and a great day for baseball.

Last edited:
Nah, maybe 6. I don't see Sabbathia getting out-dueled tonight, even with the Yankees bats being relatively asleep.

Rangers are going to the World Series after defeating the Yankees in game 6 of the ALCS.

Lets Go Rangers!

Claws and Antlers Baby

Yanks in 5.

That didn't work out so well, did it?

Congratulations, Rangers! Very impressive team. What I like about them is that the core of their team - guys like Kinsler, Cruz, Hamilton - are young and hungry. Almost all of them can run well, field well, and deliver in the clutch. They have sooo much momentum right now, I just can't see them losing.

Back
Top Bottom