• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas is one step closer to becoming Second Amendment compliant

A better solution would be to leave California - permanently. Do what millions of liberty-minded individuals, including myself, have already done before you and leave the leftist sh*thole that has become California. Montana, Wyoming, or Idaho would be decent choices. Or if you don't like the cold Arizona, Texas, or Florida would be a good choice. Tennessee is also very pro-Second Amendment. Personally, I can't even contemplate living anywhere other than Alaska, but it is an acquired taste. Not suited for everyone.
Yeah I understand why people would do that but I understand also why people would stay and fight.

That is what I just said:

I did not ignore them. It stated why they are irrelevant.

Because I am still waiting for you to make a legitimate attempt to refute my premise.
Bullshit. You've done nothing but arm waving. It's OK to disagree with the Supreme Court. But if you do, you need to provide some serious backup, because their opinion on the Constitution carries a lot more weight than yours. You have not provided any. Now you want to pile some more BS on top in a vain hope of covering that up.

You're just another blowhard who makes bold statements but can't back them up. Lots of those around. We're done.

Yeah I understand why people would do that but I understand also why people would stay and fight.
You have an uphill battle, but I wish you luck.

I chose "The Last Frontier" for liberty, and then worked diligently to ensure that what happened in California could never happen in Alaska. In 1994 we got 77% of the voters to ratify an amendment to Alaska's State Constitution that acknowledges the individual right of the people to keep and bear arms. That was 14 years before the Supreme Court's Heller decision.

A better solution would be to leave California - permanently. Do what millions of liberty-minded individuals, including myself, have already done before you and leave the leftist sh*thole that has become California. Montana, Wyoming, or Idaho would be decent choices. Or if you don't like the cold Arizona, Texas, or Florida would be a good choice. Tennessee is also very pro-Second Amendment. Personally, I can't even contemplate living anywhere other than Alaska, but it is an acquired taste. Not suited for everyone.

The more gun control, the safer a state will be

I'm a "liberty-loving" person and I'd love to live in California.

Bullshit. You've done nothing but arm waving. It's 1. OK to disagree with the Supreme Court. 2. But if you do, you need to provide some serious backup, 3. because their opinion on the Constitution carries a lot more weight than yours. 4. You have not provided any. 5. Now you want to pile some more BS on top in a vain hope of covering that up.
1. I know
2. I have
3. It doesn't
4. I have
5. Sometimes
You're just another blowhard who makes bold statements but can't back them up. Lots of those around. We're done.
We are done because I said that we are done...

You have an uphill battle, but I wish you luck.

I chose "The Last Frontier" for liberty, and then worked diligently to ensure that what happened in California could never happen in Alaska. In 1994 we got 77% of the voters to ratify an amendment to Alaska's State Constitution that acknowledges the individual right of the people to keep and bear arms. That was 14 years before the Supreme Court's Heller decision.

How come there's so much violent crime in Alaska ?

Back
Top Bottom