• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas governor says coronavirus spreading at 'unacceptable rate;' experts warn of Fourth of July

If you want to completely dodge the FACT that rising virus rates are impacting the market's recovery, go right ahead. I don't care if you tap dance until you open on Broadway. If you think deflecting those FACTS with where the markets started under Trump, then I'll remind you once - JUST ONCE - what Trump inherited from Obama, which was an economy enjoying the LONGEST STRING OF CONSECUTIVE MONTHS OF GROWTH IN THE NATION'S HISTORY! A string that's now been broken by the incompetent and ill-prepared Mr. Trump.
Obama took the country from the threshold of a second Great Depression during a GLOBAL economic meltdown, tripled the markets into record territory, and outperformed the rest of the world in our recovery.

But context matters except to the right, which apparently you're desperate to be selling.

Here is the problem, the left continues to ignore the reality that although the viruses are rising the recovery rate is keeping the death percentages below the world average and in TX under 2%. The attempt to earn political points during this pandemic is on full display and is recognized by the public. Please don't insult anyone's intelligence by claiming you really care about the people catching the virus as this is all about politics. The American public controls their actions and can prevent getting that virus quite easily, stop protesting, wear a mask, practice social distancing, and even quarantine themselves by staying home.

Really doesn't seem to bother the left about the problems in California which is leading Texas by over 60,000 cases and having the highest daily spike but TX is Red, California is Blue and that dictates the liberal narrative with both states well below the World and U.S. average death to infections

6/25/2020 Cases Deaths

United States 2469187 126277 5.1%

New York 390415 24800 6.4%

New Jersey 170196 13018 7.6%

Massachusetts 107439 7874 7.3%

Illinois 139434 6810 4.9%

California 195571 5733 2.9%

Texas 131917 2296 1.7%

Florida 114018 3327 2.9%

Canada 102622 8504 8.3%

Great Britain 307980 43230 14.0%

WORLD 9628658 489731 5.1%

Coronavirus (COVID-19) live map tracker from Microsoft Bing

You think you are an intellectual and if so why aren't you better prepared with data, facts, logic ,and common sense?

This is like declaring that the sun should prove its yellow color by being yellow. Considering what my posts consistently show, your assertion lacks any sense.

The record is clear. While the rest of us post the same raw data that you know, you post altered raw data to suit your personal need to promote Trump. And it was because your numbers made no sense to the facts that you were caught. Since you start from place of falsehood, logic dictates that you present no facts or common sense.

It is amazing how public trust is an issue for someone who will vote for Biden as the 8 years of Obama were among the most corrupt in history...

This is just stupid. As your posts prove, you know little of history and cling to radical right-wing nonsense about Obama. Grant, Nixon, Jackson, Harding? Clueless, aren't you. In the end, you have little to criticize. Just partisan crap that began with a persistent delusional narrative about a birth certificate conspiracy. You even just tried to brand Obama a draft-dodger as a ninth grader in the hopes that it somehow erases what you now support in a Commander-in-Chief.

So when a partisan nothing such as yourself declares that the Obama Administration was among the most corrupt in history, despite the clearly recorded history of actual corrupt presidents, I laugh at how pathetically manipulated you are. In the meantime, go ahead and ignore the treason, widespread scandals, and the thousands of documented economic conflicts of interests of the Trump Administration. By the way, historians are already having a field day reconstructing his Administration's corruption and disaster. Whining about exaggerated tales of Obama is mere deflection.

And oh by the way official unemployment data. By the way can you tell us what the Democratic Stimulus was for the pandemic since the unemployment numbers in March of are of concern to you?

Don't recall a Pandemic in 2010-2011-2012,

There was one in 2009-2010

While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges
The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic (H1N1pdm09 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Last edited:
And oh by the way official unemployment data. By the way can you tell us what the Democratic Stimulus was for the pandemic since the unemployment numbers in March of are of concern to you?

Oh, how much more pathetic can you actually get?

1) Your response to the clear trend of unemployment that we all know and have proven enough times, is to present numbers that show the clear trend of unemployment that negates your foolish support for Trump?

2) You talk of "Democratic Stimulus" as if Trump didn't run to Pelosi for a package? He got yet another GOP-led bail out plan from your so called champions of capitalism.

3) And you imply that there was no Great Recession from where this unemployment trend began? Obama just fired everybody?

As always, your official data is the same as everybody else's. But since you failed to produce a link, I must take the word of a documented liar that these numbers are unaltered. But even if they are unaltered, you just help prove how wrong you remain. I will take from your data and simplify it by just using January.

2010 - 15046
2011 - 14013
2012 - 12797
2013 - 12471
2014 - 10202
2015 - 8885
2016 - 7721
2017 - 7518 (Trump in the White House)
2018 - 6582
2019 - 6516
2020 - 5892

Do you see how the steady stream of recovery in your presentation starts at 15046 in January 2010 and drops annually to 5892 in January 2020? This is called a...****ing...trend, you loyalist sheep. Do you see how the unemployment numbers improved most during the Obama administration? Can you even manage to do math of your own produced numbers? Here's another pretty chart (with the unemployment percentages of respective January) from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which shows the clearly understood trend of the unemployment recovery:

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2020_all_period_M05_data.gif

2010: 9.8
2011: 9.1
2012: 8.3
2013: 8.0
2014: 6.6
2015: 5.7
2016: 4.9
2017: 4.7
2018: 4.1
2019: 4.0
2020: 3.6

Notice that I provided you a link. And, yes, I did notice that you presented no Trump policy that targeted black unemployment. In the end, and like I declared earlier, you clearly do know better, but you simply choose to be obtuse for the piece of ****. He clearly inherited the situation, took undeserved credit, and tasked people like you to lie for him. And you actually dare to accuse others of not producing data, fact, and common sense. Is the problem that you are just very, very old?

This is like declaring that the sun should prove its yellow color by being yellow. Considering what my posts consistently show, your assertion lacks any sense.

The record is clear. While the rest of us post the same raw data that you know, you post altered raw data to suit your personal need to promote Trump. And it was because your numbers made no sense to the facts that you were caught. Since you start from place of falsehood, logic dictates that you present no facts or common sense.

This is just stupid. As your posts prove, you know little of history and cling to radical right-wing nonsense about Obama. Grant, Nixon, Jackson, Harding? Clueless, aren't you. In the end, you have little to criticize. Just partisan crap that began with a persistent delusional narrative about a birth certificate conspiracy. You even just tried to brand Obama a draft-dodger as a ninth grader in the hopes that it somehow erases what you now support in a Commander-in-Chief.

So when a partisan nothing such as yourself declares that the Obama Administration was among the most corrupt in history, despite the clearly recorded history of actual corrupt presidents, I laugh at how pathetically manipulated you are. In the meantime, go ahead and ignore the treason, widespread scandals, and the thousands of documented economic conflicts of interests of the Trump Administration. By the way, historians are already having a field day reconstructing his Administration's corruption and disaster. Whining about exaggerated tales of Obama is mere deflection.
Your raw data shows percentage not dollar growth and your unemployment is u-3 which is skewed by part time employees for economic reasons

Obama=530 billion per year growth
Ttump=900 billion prr year

Gave you the unemployment data along with u-6 which never got back to pre recession levels, numbers blown away by Trump

You are poorly informed and exactly what the liberal elites want

The electorate got it you. Never wi6

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Oh, how much more pathetic can you actually get?

1) Your response to the clear trend of unemployment that we all know and have proven enough times, is to present numbers that show the clear trend of unemployment that negates your foolish support for Trump?

2) You talk of "Democratic Stimulus" as if Trump didn't run to Pelosi for a package? He got yet another GOP-led bail out plan from your so called champions of capitalism.

3) And you imply that there was no Great Recession from where this unemployment trend began? Obama just fired everybody?

As always, your official data is the same as everybody else's. But since you failed to produce a link, I must take the word of a documented liar that these numbers are unaltered. But even if they are unaltered, you just help prove how wrong you remain. I will take from your data and simplify it by just using January.

2010- 15046
2011- 14013
2012- 12797
2013- 12471
2014- 10202
2015- 8885
2016- 7721
2017- 7518 (Trump in the White House)
2018- 6582
2019- 6516
2020- 5892

Do you see how the steady stream of recovery in your presentation starts at 15046 in January 2010 and drops annually to 5892 in January 2020? This is called a...****ing...trend, you loyalist sheep. Do you see how the unemployment numbers improved most during the Obama administration? Can you even manage to do math of your own produced numbers? Here's another pretty chart (with the unemployment percentages of respective January) from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which shows the clearly understood trend of the unemployment recovery:

View attachment 67285261

2010: 9.8
2011: 9.1
2012: 8.3
2013: 8.0
2014: 6.6
2015: 5.7
2016: 4.9
2017: 4.7
2018: 4.1
2019: 4.0
2020: 3.6

Notice that I provided you a link. And, yes, I did notice that you presented no Trump policy that targeted black unemployment. In the end, and like I declared earlier, you clearly do know better, but you simply choose to be obtuse for the piece of ****. He clearly inherited the situation, took undeserved credit, and tasked people like you to lie for him. And you actually dare to accuse others of not producing data, fact, and common sense. Is the problem that you are just very, very old?
Noticed I also posted links and context which you don't understand

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Your raw data shows percentage not dollar growth and your unemployment is u-3 which is skewed by part time employees for economic reasons (WRONG)

Obama=530 billion per year growth
Ttump=900 billion prr year

Gave you the unemployment data along with u-6 which never got back to pre recession levels, numbers blown away by Trump

More stupidity. You are confusing different measures of unemployment:

- U3 is the official unemployment rate.

- U6 adds on those workers who are part-time purely for economic reasons.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about; and you base your perverted opinions on that lack of education. After whining about how you alone post official data, I give you official (proper) data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, only for you to squirm about for all to see and prove how confused you are about what U3 and U6 is. Here is the break down of what U1-6 is from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. You want U3, not U6. U6 is more relative to temporarily boosting employment numbers for whatever reason one might have. One might measure U6 at Christmas time or directly after a recession when government provides temporary work to show improvment. U3 is the official unemployment rate.

And beneath this is your need to ignore that you, yourself, proved the trend that Trump inherited by simply posting the data. No wonder you have a record for altering it.

You are poorly informed and exactly what the liberal elites want

Say's the guy who not only declared that Obama was a ninth grade draft dodger, but is also clearly confused about U3 and U6. Catering to your radical right-wing propaganda is why you are misinformed and so eager to consistently embarrass yourself. Earlier, like Trump, you even scoffed at the idea of a book. You are beyond misinformed. You are ignorant by choice. And this is what Trump and the radical right-wing want.

The electorate got it you. Never wi6

...I guess this means something in radical right-wing world? At this point, and given the documented evidence on this thread alone, I think you might want to just stop posting.

Noticed I also posted links and context which you don't understand

Um...there was no link. And there was no context. That's two lies in a single sentence. No wonder Trump appeals to you.

- You merely cut and pasted a picture that proves the trend, with no link.

- And your only attempt to present context of that picture was an obvious attempt to be deceitful about no "pandemic in 2010-2011-2012." You completely avoided the massive global recession that Obama inherited in 2009 in a sophomoric attempt to pretend that Obama was just malicious in his refusal to hire America. Your idea of context involves only that which you can use to excuse the current idiot.

From this, you actually think you fool anybody about your pathetic agenda. It is from this sort of absurdity that you post, why no other so-called conservatives ever comes to your rescue, and why everybody on this is constantly spanking your ass. You present nothing that would allow even your fellow Trump sucks to support and you clearly don;t know what your are talking about.

- Have you learned about U3 and U6 yet?

- Have you discovered the difference between real Reagan and your mythologized Reagan yet?

- Have you figured out how it is impossible for a ninth grader in 1975 to be a draft-dodger of the Vietnam War?

There's just no end to your crap. And you actually think that it is others who are ignorant, misinformed, and brainwashed. YOU are the type of pretend conservative that began disappointing me in 2007. You can't be taught a damn thing.

Last edited:
MSgt;1072149515]More stupidity. You are confusing different measures of unemployment:

Never have been confused with the unemployment rate you are confused by the word context. YES, the official rate is the U-3 but the U-3 is skewed by the under employed and it is the under employed that indicate the success of any economic programs. Obama set records that generated lower U-3 but never got the U-6 back to pre recession levels. Not only did Trump do that by creating full time jobs he blew the pre recession numbers away including those for African Americans. Want me to post the data again?

Exactly, and those are the people LOOKING for full time jobs and couldn't find them in the Obama economy. That is why he lost the House in 10-12-14-16 and the Senate in 14-16 and why Democrats lost the Senate again in 18. Full time jobs are what people want not part time

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about; and you base your perverted opinions on that lack of education. After whining about how you alone post official data, I give you official (proper) data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, only for you to squirm about for all to see and prove how confused you are about what U3 and U6 is. Here is the break down of what U1-6 is from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. You want U3, not U6. U6 is more relative to temporarily boosting employment numbers for whatever reason one might have. One might measure U6 at Christmas time or directly after a recession when government provides temporary work to show improvment. U3 is the official unemployment rate.

Wow, going to keep this one for a while to replay showing you just how poorly educated you are on official data. The U-6 indicates economic performance, the U-3 is skewed by the under employed which set records during the Obama term

And beneath this is your need to ignore that you, yourself, proved the trend that Trump inherited by simply posting the data. No wonder you have a record for altering it.

Nothing will ever change your mind as you totally lack the ability to comprehend context. You think I altered the data? Go to the sites I gave you and see if the data is altered? Your loyalty to Obama is almost cult like and it is the Obama results that Biden is going to have to defend.

Say's the guy who not only declared that Obama was a ninth grade draft dodger, but is also clearly confused about U3 and U6. Catering to your radical right-wing propaganda is why you are misinformed and so eager to consistently embarrass yourself. Earlier, like Trump, you even scoffed at the idea of a book. You are beyond misinformed. You are ignorant by choice. And this is what Trump and the radical right-wing want.

When did I post that Obama was a draft dodger?? You keep making things up and keep diverting from your own ignorance of data

Um...there was no link. And there was no context. That's two lies in a single sentence. No wonder Trump appeals to you.

- You merely cut and pasted a picture that proves the trend, with no link.

- And your only attempt to present context of that picture was an obvious attempt to be deceitful about no "pandemic in 2010-2011-2012." You completely avoided the massive global recession that Obama inherited in 2009 in a sophomoric attempt to pretend that Obama was just malicious in his refusal to hire America. Your idea of context involves only that which you can use to excuse the current idiot.

From this, you actually think you fool anybody about your pathetic agenda. It is from this sort of absurdity that you post, why no other so-called conservatives ever comes to your rescue, and why everybody on this is constantly spanking your ass. You present nothing that would allow even your fellow Trump sucks to support and you clearly don;t know what your are talking about.

- Have you learned about U3 and U6 yet?

- Have you discovered the difference between real Reagan and your mythologized Reagan yet?

- Have you figured out how it is impossible for a ninth grader in 1975 to be a draft-dodger of the Vietnam War?

There's just no end to your crap. And you actually think that it is others who are ignorant, misinformed, and brainwashed. YOU are the type of pretend conservative that began disappointing me in 2007.

WOW, get a sixth grader to show you what a link is

GDP dollars and GDP dollar growth, 487 billion growth is what Trump inherited, what was it in 2017-2018-2019?
2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

Then there is this which Trump inherited and the comparison through February 2020. Anyone that claims the GDP growth now is similar to what Obama had is the true hack and totally has no credibility. GDP components are personal consumption, business investment, government spending, and net exports. Obama's GDP growth was 4.3 trillion 8 years, Trump 2.7 trillion three, Obama's due to gov't spending, Trump consumer spending

Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% February 2020-U-3

Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million today so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth in the last three years isn't!! ]Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% February 2020? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you. U-6 indicates economic activity and includes all the under employed

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million February 2020? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs. Part time for economic reason jobs when the recession started 4.8 million, 5.7 million when Obama left office
https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost

African American unemployment 8.0% January 2017 vs. 6.0% February 2020?
https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost

Coronavirus Spreading At ‘Unacceptable Rate’ In Texas, Governor Says

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott pleaded for residents to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines, but offered little in terms of additional state action while speaking at a news conference Monday, which was called because nearly every major metric for detecting coronavirus spread shows that Texas is heading in the wrong direction."

Well, as the Governor he could actually, you know, do some stuff. But I guess saving lives is a bridge too far.

Im worried about Alabama getting an outbreak. Theres like 0 preparation for this. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Took me a while to learn that lesson.

Never have been confused with the unemployment rate you are confused by the word context.

You are such a bold and shameless liar:

your unemployment is u-3 which is skewed by part time employees for economic reasons

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics:

It is unbelievable how you can behave like this, for all the world to see, and fool yourself into thinking that you have any integrity at all.

You are such a bold and shameless liar:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics:

It is unbelievable how you can behave like this, for all the world to see, and fool yourself into thinking that you have any integrity at all.

It is unbelievable that you are so poorly educated on data that you cannot grasp the difference between the official unemployment rate and the context of who is counted as employed? Do you really think that people who want full time jobs but couldn't find them supported the Obama economic policies?

Do you even pay attention to what you are posting?? Wow, the under employed, discouraged workers setting records doesn't resonate with you nor do the actual election results

WOW, get a sixth grader to show you what a link is....

Another bold and shameless lie:

<A CUT/PASTE JOB>

Not a single link.

GDP dollars and GDP dollar growth, 487 billion growth is what Trump inherited, what was it in 2017-2018-2019?
2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

Nice clear trend. Do you not understand how 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 are consecutive numbers? Somebody certainly should find a sixth grader. I guess if there was no virus and the next number becomes 22, Democrats can just argue that it is because of Biden. Something tells me that you will argue about trends then though. Don't worry, I will be here to defend you. That's what my integrity gets you.

Then there is this which Trump inherited and the comparison through February 2020. Anyone that claims the GDP growth now is similar to what Obama had is the true hack and totally has no credibility.

Say's the habitual proven liar, who keeps proving the trend.

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% February 2020-U-3

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million today so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth in the last three years isn't!! ]Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% February 2020? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you. U-6 indicates economic activity and includes all the under employed

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million February 2020? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs. Part time for economic reason jobs when the recession started 4.8 million, 5.7 million when Obama left office
Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

African American unemployment 8.0% January 2017 vs. 6.0% February 2020?
Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Good trend. Unfortunately for you, history just didn't start in 2017. You may as well compare the GDP of 2018 to the GDP of 2009 and call it Trump magic. Um..actually you do. I fail to see how even the dumbest person on the planet would not have inherited this clearly proven trend.

Do you really think that people who want full time jobs but couldn't find them supported the Obama economic policies?
I noticed when you lose an argument, you bring up something entirely not relevant to the discussion.

Coronavirus Spreading At ‘Unacceptable Rate’ In Texas, Governor Says

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott pleaded for residents to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines, but offered little in terms of additional state action while speaking at a news conference Monday, which was called because nearly every major metric for detecting coronavirus spread shows that Texas is heading in the wrong direction."

Well, as the Governor he could actually, you know, do some stuff. But I guess saving lives is a bridge too far.

I see this morning he's closing down some bars and also some water activity. Bars can still offer take out items.

It is unbelievable that you are so poorly educated on data that you cannot grasp the difference between the official unemployment rate and the context of who is counted as employed? Do you really think that people who want full time jobs but couldn't find them supported the Obama economic policies?

Do you even pay attention to what you are posting?? Wow, the under employed, discouraged workers setting records doesn't resonate with you nor do the actual election results.

So...just avoid your proven lie, huh?

You have clearly been proven a liar multiple times about altering data and about the content of your own posts. You have just been proven a shameless liar right here. And because you lack any integrity, you can't even bring yourself to admitting your clear misunderstanding of U3. Be assured that along with my documented proof of you altering data, I will keep this documentation proving you a shameless liar too.

I don't think this obtuse game you play even fools you. You clearly lack the education to understand even the simplest of things. You have proven that right here just with your misunderstanding of U3 and U6. You are constantly proven wrong. Even your altered data shows the clear trend. And your only defense for being always wrong is to try to deflect from your embarrassment it so default to partisan rhetoric and accuse others of being poorly educated.

Ask your nurse for some help.

So...just avoid your proven lie, huh?

You have clearly been proven a liar multiple times about altering data and about the content of your own posts. You have just been proven a shameless liar right here. And because you lack any integrity, you can't even bring yourself to admitting your clear misunderstanding of U3. Be assured that along with my documented proof of you altering data, I will keep this documentation proving you a shameless liar too.

I don't think this obtuse game you play even fools you. You clearly lack the education to understand even the simplest of things. You have proven that right here just with your misunderstanding of U3 and U6. You are constantly proven wrong. Even your altered data shows the clear trend. And your only defense for being always wrong is to try to deflect from your embarrassment it so default to partisan rhetoric and accuse others of being poorly educated.

Ask your nurse for some help.

No, I proved you to be a partisan hack with zero understanding of context, you pass the U-3 off as economic success meaning that people who cannot get a full time job in the Obama economy have no problem working part time and love the Obama economic policies. You totally have no understanding of what the U-6 represents, don't know what a discouraged worker is, or a part time employee for economic reason. You are exactly what the left wants and needs to promote that liberal utopia that exists nowhere in the world and destroys individual incentive

It isn't me that needs the help but rather people like you in denial of reality

You keep claiming that I alter data but never prove that point posting a chart that came directly from bea.gov(Treasury) that you claimed I altered. Will post it for you again

Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product
[Billions of dollars] Seasonally adjusted at annual rates
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Last Revised on: June 25, 2020 - Next Release Date July 30, 2020
Line 20182019
Q1Q2Q3Q4Q1Q2Q3Q4
1 Gross domestic product20163.220510.220749.820897.821098.821340.321542.521729.1

2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

Last edited:
No, I proved you to be a partisan hack with zero understanding of context....

Nope. Other way around, and documented for all to read.

you pass the U-3 off as economic success meaning that people who cannot get a full time job in the Obama economy have no problem working part time and love the Obama economic policies.

Again:

- U6 adds on those workers who are part-time purely for economic reasons, "meaning people who cannot get a full time job."

U6 is for people who have part-time jobs. U6 is the number that tends to skew long-term numbers. And since the clear definition of these measurements stay the same under all administrations, Obama has nothing to do with it. It's like you are a child.

You totally have no understanding of what the U-6 represents...

Again:

2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

So...17, 18, 19, 20, 21...... Trend.

You are completely worthless. And you make yourself this way because the only thing that matters is your tired and foolish game to play obtuse for your delusional politics.

Last edited:
You keep claiming that I alter data but never prove that point posting a chart that came directly from bea.gov(Treasury) that you claimed I altered.

You asked for it:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/covi...hasn-t-worked-coronavirus.html#post1071544386

NONE of your posts are spot on because you have a record for altering known official data and shifting goal posts whenever your rhetoric proves false. Don't push it.....(c'mon push it).....

So you keep saying but never proving it,

You actually did it!!!

Post #119 - Clear proof that "Conservative" is a data manipulator and liar:.

Post #736 - You were caught by Kushinator:

Post #746 - You were reported to me by Kushinator:

Post #748 - I discovered you lied with even more altered numbers to Metric Mouse too:

WHAT?! He gave this to "Metric Mouse:"

And then he gave this to me:

Unbelievable. Until now I would have defended him against the accusation that he merely fudges numbers, because his routine is to avoid what the facts actually show while selectively producing numbers that helps him to false conclusions. But he literally altered the established data, which looks like a cut/paste job, for the years 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018. I didn't think that people actually did this. I am actually disappointed here.

You posted this in #71...

GDP growth for Trump

DP and Dollar change
2013 16974.9
2014 17527.7 552,8
2015 18224.8 697.1
2016 18915.0 490.2
2017 19918.9 1003.9
2018 20897.2 1006.1
2019 21734.3 1154.1

You posted this in #714...

GDP dollar growth

2107 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20580.2 +1060.8
2019 21734.3 +1154.1

You posted this in #729...
DP and Dollar change
2008 14712.8
2009 14448.9
2010 14992.1
2011 15542.6 +550.5
2012 16197.0 +654.4
2013 16784.9 +587.9
2014 17527.3 +742.4
2015 18224,8 +697.5
2016 18715.0 +491.0
2107 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20580.2 +1060.8
2019 21734.3 +1154.1

You clearly changed numbers, lied, and you still couldn't remove the obvious trend that Trump inherited. You clearly took factual data and altered it to make the numbers under Obama worse and the numbers under Trump better. You literally changed the numbers and posted them as facts. Then you went on to use that altered data over and over until we caught you. And we caught you because we all use the same official sites to get all the same official data. Only yours was different. It is right there for all to see, with links, form your posts. You have clearly lied about it ever since.

Post #786 - And after enough embarrassment from all of us, you posted this:

You are so right, I have been caught distorting data that comes from Treasury, bureau of labor statistics, and bureau of economic analysis.

This is a clear attempt to pretend that what you altered was legitimate. You are the perfect example of Trump's cult personality. You have trained yourself to deny facts and truths and invest heavily in your own lies. From here, you exaggerate your guilt to hide your guilt.

Last edited:
You asked for it:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/covi...hasn-t-worked-coronavirus.html#post1071544386

You actually did it!!!

Post #119 - Clear proof that "Conservative" is a data manipulator and liar:.

Post #736 - You were caught by Kushinator:

Post #746 - You were reported to me by Kushinator:

Post #748 - I discovered you lied with even more altered numbers to Metric Mouse too:

You posted this in #71...

GDP growth for Trump

DP and Dollar change
2013 16974.9
2014 17527.7 552,8
2015 18224.8 697.1
2016 18915.0 490.2
2017 19918.9 1003.9
2018 20897.2 1006.1
2019 21734.3 1154.1

You posted this in #714...

GDP dollar growth

2107 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20580.2 +1060.8
2019 21734.3 +1154.1

You posted this in #729...
DP and Dollar change
2008 14712.8
2009 14448.9
2010 14992.1
2011 15542.6 +550.5
2012 16197.0 +654.4
2013 16784.9 +587.9
2014 17527.3 +742.4
2015 18224,8 +697.5
2016 18715.0 +491.0
2107 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20580.2 +1060.8
2019 21734.3 +1154.1

You clearly lied and you still couldn't remove the obvious trend that Trump inherited. You clearly took factual data and altered it to make the numbers under Obama worse and the numbers under Trump better. You literally changed the numbers and posted them as facts. Then you went on to use that altered data over and over until we caught you. And we caught you because we all use the same official sites to get all the same official data. Only yours was different. It is right there for all to see, with links, form your posts. You have clearly lied about it ever since.

Post #786 - And after enough embarrassment from all of us, you posted this:

Again, you are the perfect example of Trump's cult personality. You have trained yourself to deny facts and truths and invest heavily in your own lies.

Wow another novel, none of which refutes the dollar growth and u-6 numbers, what a waste of time you are, totally indoctrinated by the left, this novel isn't worth the time and effort. My cult personality focuses on results, yours opinions

I'm jumping in w/o reading the thread, responding only to the phrase "unacceptable rate."

If the doctors who claimed that the shutdown merely delayed infections, rather than quelling them, are right--

Then isn't the rate simply going to be about the same as if we didn't shut down, but enforced the same preventive measures in society?

Wow another novel, none of which refutes the dollar growth and u-6 numbers, what a waste of time you are, totally indoctrinated by the left, this novel isn't worth the time and effort. My cult personality focuses on results, yours opinions

Results dont matter to since you have ignored the trump results that have cost 30 million jobs.

Back
Top Bottom