• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion protest

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The DPS issued a press release on what it had found so far:

AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) today received information that individuals planned to use a variety of items or props to disrupt legislative proceedings at the Texas Capitol.

Therefore for safety purposes, DPS recommended to the Texas Senate that all bags be inspected prior to allowing individuals to enter the Senate gallery, which the Texas Senate authorized.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items – as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals – were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

In the interest of the safety and security of Texas legislators and the general public, these inspections will continue until the conclusion of Senate business

Abortion Regulations Bill Nears Final Vote | The Texas Tribune

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments
And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

BO_9xPZCEAAr2kD.jpg

and you expect to get the publics support by using your children holding up signs like that? what are you thinking?

To pro-aborts, unborn children are just lifeless clumps of cells, devoid of any humanity. Children who make it past childbirth, on the other hand, are the perfect tools to peddle their twisted agenda.

Last edited:
Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

You shouldn't judge all pro-choice people based on the actions of a few morons.

the republican party wasn't judged by a stupid remark by Todd Akin? All of the Tea party wasn't called racist because one idiot that wasn't even proved to be part if the movement held up a racist sign? i will stop judging all on the left for a few when the left does that same

the republican party wasn't judged by a stupid remark by Todd Akin? All of the Tea party wasn't called racist because one idiot that wasn't even proved to be part if the movement held up a racist sign? i will stop judging all on the left for a few when the left does that same

Two wrongs still don't make a right.

for to many years the right has taken the high ground trying to have a fair fight as the left used every dirty tactic in the book. it is time the right plays by the same set of rules the left has established

No. Never. Get down in the mud with the pigs, and you are no better than they.

Quite true, yet they are out in droves trying to subvert the actions of the elected majority. Do you share that attitude when outlets like MSNBC do that consatntly for those on the right?

Two lefts do not make a right either, but three do. ;)

No. Never. Get down in the mud with the pigs, and you are no better than they.

and i will so you wont have to get dirty. war is hell and i don't mind doing what needs to get done. I'm fighting for the future of this great nation so my children wont grow up as slaves to the state because if this great nation fails where else is there to go

So keep your hands clean i will get dirty for you

The DPS issued a press release on what it had found so far:

Abortion Regulations Bill Nears Final Vote | The Texas Tribune

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments
And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

Would you honestly change your opinion on abortion or this bill if they were totally civil? Regarding folks like you, they are in a no win situation. Regarding slowing down the legislative process.... it would work, and that's the main goal is to slow the process past the official end of the session.

What the crap? Literally.

Would you honestly change your opinion on abortion or this bill if they were totally civil? Regarding folks like you, they are in a no win situation. Regarding slowing down the legislative process.... it would work, and that's the main goal is to slow the process past the official end of the session.

so nothing is off the table? what are the limits?if throwing crap and piss using your children as props holding up sexual explicit signs is an acceptable tactic for an attempt to stop legislation. what is unacceptable? do you know that is an assault in a high and aggravated nature throwing body fluids. it is a felony. so tell me what other acts of violence will you accept?

i want every one on the right to see the type of evil we are fighting its time to take off the gloves

so nothing is off the table? what are the limits?if throwing crap and piss using your children as props holding up sexual explicit signs is an acceptable tactic for an attempt to stop legislation. what is unacceptable? do you know that is an assault in a high and aggravated nature throwing body fluids. it is a felony. so tell me what other acts of violence will you accept?

i want every one on the right to see the type of evil we are fighting its time to take off the gloves
You're gloves were already off, that's why people are protesting in very aggressive and albeit gross ways, IF that report is accurate. Oh, my, but you're going to pretend you're JUST NOW going to go whole hog? Bull****, you and your ilk have been going after women for years now.

You're gloves were already off, that's why people are protesting in very aggressive and albeit gross ways, IF that report is accurate. Oh, my, but you're going to pretend you're JUST NOW going to go whole hog? Bull****, you and your ilk have been going after women for years now.

we are using the democratic process to pass our agenda the same agenda that the vast majority of America agrees with your using illegal felony assault as your tactic. why don't you answer my question what is unacceptable behavior if throwing crap and piss is acceptable

we are using the democratic process to pass our agenda the same agenda that the vast majority of America agrees with your using illegal felony assault as your tactic. why don't you answer my question what is unacceptable behavior if throwing crap and piss is acceptable

The democratic process, my ass

Your side gerrymandering the districts, preventing blacks and latinos from voting, and killing abortion doctors.

One side throws human waste, the other bombs clinics. Unfortunately for you, that's about .00001% of all Americans, so the justification you have for being shameless makes no sense. Find another reason to justify "your side" using dirty tactics. I'm sure you'll be able to find one, and if not, you can just admit that you didn't care about dignity in the first place.

From Texas tonight because of the protestors....

BPBi0vfCQAAe5qt.jpg large.jpg

From Texas tonight because of the protestors....

View attachment 67150256

The Texas Taliban get so excited when they get an opportunity to exhibit a mighty show of force. You know how those pro-choice women love to be man-handled.

and i will so you wont have to get dirty. war is hell and i don't mind doing what needs to get done. I'm fighting for the future of this great nation so my children wont grow up as slaves to the state because if this great nation fails where else is there to go

So keep your hands clean i will get dirty for you

More gibberish

What happened on June 25th was that the Texas senate was prevented from completing its work. That's not allowed. It's over the line. This time the DPS received a tip about disruptive activities, and this time protestors aren't going to be allowed to prevent the senators from doing their work.

Anyway, throwing feces is entirely uncivil...and what chimps and classless chumps do.

The democratic process, my ass

Your side gerrymandering the districts, preventing blacks and latinos from voting, and killing abortion doctors.

both sides are guilty of just that here is a example of democrat gerrymandering so stop with your selective outrage and hypocrisy
il04gerrymander.jpg

The Texas Taliban get so excited when they get an opportunity to exhibit a mighty show of force. You know how those pro-choice women love to be man-handled.
they enjoy it as much as having crap and piss thrown at them

Wow, you're calling Texas state troopers the "Texas Taliban"? The Taliban? The DPS decapitates little boys? What's wrong with you? :roll:

Wow, you're calling Texas state troopers the "Texas Taliban"? The Taliban? The DPS decapitates little boys? What's wrong with you? :roll:

No, he was referring to Republican legislators in Texas who brought out the arm of troopers, the troopers themselves.

Back
Top Bottom