• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Death Penalty for Abortions

It's actually not increasing, if you research the demographics. Pro-life is decreasing. They're just getting louder as their old vanguard is dying out.

The internet is a liberating force in this case because it is allowing people to mobilize faster to protest government intrusion into people's reproductive lives.

The fact that you think all of these things are the same shows how totally delusional you are.

Nobody has the right to the bodily resources of another human being. No one. We even protect the rights of dead people to not have their organs harvested unless they signed a document prior to their death saying it was OK. So what makes you think you get access to the resources of a female's womb and her livelihood?

The answer is that you don't.

It doesn't matter what laws get created. If I have an unwanted pregnancy, I'm ending it. I don't care if I have to use a coat hanger or something else. If I don't want the pregnancy, it's gone. Nobody tells me that I have to be pregnant.

Because a woman gets to decide what happens in her own body. She gets to decide what her pregnancy means to her, or doesn't. Nobody has a right to her bodily resources, not you, not a fetus, not anybody.

That's why.

So women get to determine if they are killing a human being or a lump of cells? wow...So that means pro choicers know it is a human being after all. Which is it? It can't be both. This isn't quantum physics.

So women get to determine if they are killing a human being or a lump of cells? wow...So that means pro choicers know it is a human being after all. Which is it? It can't be both. This isn't quantum physics.

Oh it's a human....and then a dead human

Oh it's a human....and then a dead human

Yeah...and it's the right who are the knuckle draggers....Don't worry we will be taking your choice to kill away soon enough. Just like you guys like to do to defenseless humans.

Yeah...and it's the right who are the knuckle draggers....Don't worry we will be taking your choice to kill away soon enough. Just like you guys like to do to defenseless humans.

Nah. The entire civilized world supports abortion. Only the knuckle daggers remain in the dark ages. Lol

Nah. The entire civilized world supports abortion. Only the knuckle daggers remain in the dark ages. Lol

Knuckle draggers kill innocent humans. No matter which way you slice it...pardon the pun....its pro choicers who are the kncukle dragging cavemen. People who don't drag their knuckles don't get themselves into situations where killing a human being outweighs them being a responsible adult. A knuckle dragger is one who determines killing a defenseless unborn is the better choice.

Knuckle draggers kill innocent humans. No matter which way you slice it...pardon the pun....its pro choicers who are the kncukle dragging cavemen. People who don't drag their knuckles don't get themselves into situations where killing a human being outweighs them being a responsible adult. A knuckle dragger is one who determines killing a defenseless unborn is the better choice.

The entire civilized world are knuckle daggers? Di you read what you post? Lol

That's right, and the laws in many states already see it this way. If you assault a pregnant woman who planned to carry it to term, it's called involuntary termination. It's not called homicide. The law means that you took a pregnancy away from a woman against her will, which is illegal.

If a woman doesn't want the pregnancy, then it's merely abortion or miscarriage.

Women decide what their pregnancy is because it is their body and it is in their possession. It is something they can keep or give away, call their child or discard of.

IT'S THEIR CHOICE.

Of course pro-choicers know it's a human being and it's life. Nobody here is arguing that. What we're arguing about is its right to life. It has no such right. Whether the pregnancy comes to term or not is entirely up the the person carrying the pregnancy.

Nobody has any right to another person's bodily resources.

And all women would be slaves to govt oversight of their bodies in order to enforce it...goodby Constitutional rights and bodily sovereignty. Pregnancy isnt a crime...good by probable cause and due process.

Ludicrous and about as non-Christian as you can get. Delusional actually...who actually values women so little that they value the unborn above them like that? Sickening and disturbing...someone's been watching way too much Handmaid's Tale.

If women, (AND their partners) would maintain even a little "oversight of their bodies" we wouldn't have the Pro-death folks clamoring for abortion on demand.

That's right, and the laws in many states already see it this way. If you assault a pregnant woman who planned to carry it to term, it's called involuntary termination. It's not called homicide. The law means that you took a pregnancy away from a woman against her will, which is illegal.

If a woman doesn't want the pregnancy, then it's merely abortion or miscarriage.

Women decide what their pregnancy is because it is their body and it is in their possession. It is something they can keep or give away, call their child or discard of.

IT'S THEIR CHOICE.

Of course pro-choicers know it's a human being and it's life. Nobody here is arguing that. What we're arguing about is its right to life. It has no such right. Whether the pregnancy comes to term or not is entirely up the the person carrying the pregnancy.

Nobody has any right to another person's bodily resources.

The unborn is factually not her body. We know this because a) you need to kill the unborn and b) the mother doesn't die when the unborn is killed.

If you can look at an unborn and say kill it...you are a knuckle dragger.

Not only kill it....but have the state pay for it.

I and the rest of the civilized world will wear that title proudly. Enjoy your time with the bible thumpers. Lol

The unborn is factually not her body. We know this because a) you need to kill the unborn and b) the mother doesn't die when the unborn is killed.

Damm right you need to kill it. That's the whole point

If women, (AND their partners) would maintain even a little "oversight of their bodies" we wouldn't have the Pro-death folks clamoring for abortion on demand.

Oh please. Its usually the obese smokers and drinkers that are demanding oversight of the body by women

Not only kill it....but have the state pay for it.

I and the rest of the civilized world will wear that title proudly. Enjoy your time with the bible thumpers. Lol

This has nothing to do with the bible. Itbhas everything to do with protecting human beings from rampaging killers.

This has nothing to do with the bible. Itbhas everything to do with protecting human beings from rampaging killers.

Those who are not pro choice are bible thumping poopy heads.

I have declared it.

So it is written so it is done

I agree...therefore he should have a 50% say in whether or not the unborn is dismembered by savages.

He may have 100% say of any fetus inside him

So why should they bear any responsibility?

As I pointed out in other abortion threads the following study showed that 44 percent of the husbands instigate the abortion decision.

From Association for Interdisciplinary Research in Values and Social Change

One study found that 44% of husbands instigated the abortion decision. 2 If the couple is dependent on the wife’s income to supplement the household budget, a new baby is often seen by the man primarily in terms of the negative impact it will have on the family’s finances. Or he may not be willing to see his wife’s attention diverted away from himself as she cares for the young child.

lifeissues.net | The Effects of Abortion on Marriage and Other Committed Relationships

Back
Top Bottom