• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas and Florida Top the List

Doesn't matter. It's like someone saying the flu deaths have gone up last month when the flu is seasonal.

The death rate per infection is 0.006. Compare that with what the death rate was for regular Covid.

I won't beat on this. There's two perspectives: Death rate per number infected, & and totally number dead. Your perspective will determine your nomenclature, but regardless this variant is more deadly in terms of the number of deaths which is what ultimately counts.

But like I said, I'm not going to beat on it, any longer.

Doesn't matter. It's like someone saying the flu deaths have gone up last month when the flu is seasonal.

The death rate per infection is 0.006. Compare that with what the death rate was for regular Covid.

Like I said, 'fair enough'.

I won't beat on this. There's two perspectives: Death rate per number infected, & and totally number dead. Your perspective will determine your nomenclature, but regardless this variant is more deadly in terms of the number of deaths which is what ultimately counts.

But like I said, I'm not going to beat on it, any longer.
More deadly than what? Look at any chart showing the number of deaths per day at the height of Covid and let me know what you find. It is crazy to suggest that the Delta variant is more deadly. Please show your work.

More deadly than what? Look at any chart showing the number of deaths per day at the height of Covid and let me know what you find. It is crazy to suggest that the Delta variant is more deadly. Please show your work.

You can't compare the early covid death rates to the current death rates, due to the earlier novel nature - verses the current more successful treatment protocols.

But if you look at the recent weeks' as the Delta Variant came to be the dominate variant, you'll see the deaths rising.

I just love it when you leftists say "You're wrong' and never prove it. I'm amused that you think of it as a great debate tactic, but rest easy....you are not alone. Many of your tribal members do the same thing. It's so sad.
Says the guy who never proved anything.

I can't wait to see how bad Republicans **** up football season.

Says the guy who never proved anything.
LOL. Thanks for the chuckle. You never fail to disappoint me in projecting who and what you are and do onto others

Texas and FL are in the news today

DeSantis is not worried about what is not much worse than the common flu, which strangely disappeared for almost two years.

Funny that, eh?

Oh, WAIT! Not so funny. Covid pays.

Here ya go

The article is reporting a projection, not actual events. It does not say that 1.8 million have crossed the border. It predicts that 1.8 million will cross in the course to the whole year at the current rate of crossing. The article does not concern itself with relevant facts, such as how many of those who cross are detained and how many of those are sent back. The rest of it is the usual irrelevant right wing trash.

LOL. Thanks for the chuckle. You never fail to disappoint me in projecting who and what you are and do onto others
You don't prove anything. You never have and never will.

The article is reporting a projection, not actual events. It does not say that 1.8 million have crossed the border. It predicts that 1.8 million will cross in the course to the whole year at the current rate of crossing. The article does not concern itself with relevant facts, such as how many of those who cross are detained and how many of those are sent back. The rest of it is the usual irrelevant right wing trash.
You just don't facts is all.

Back
Top Bottom