• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tests and masks

You don't know any such thing. Covid is a virus. Catching one form of a virus does not make you immune to all variations. That's how viruses work. Otherwise the flu would have disappeared a long time ago. You don't know jack about immunity from viruses.
Neither does your shot, my friend. But studies have shown natural immunity is more robust and longer-lasting.

PS, You are not A DOCTOR.

With the attitudes and the political leans of those with the various attitudes, I see why the mortality rate in 2021 strongly leaned to Republicans.

I only went to the hospital on the advice of the doctor my daughter works for because he wanted me to be monoclonals. Turns out the hospital was assured they would get them and did not. So, basically, I was sent home the following morning without them doing anything.

Anything else I can answer for you?

You still don't make sense.

If you don't recommend anyone going through Covid like you did, why do you still promote natural immunity? If you have to be infected to get that natural immunity, people are going to have to go through what you did getting badly sick which you don't recommend.

I only went to the hospital on the advice of the doctor my daughter works for because he wanted me to be monoclonals. Turns out the hospital was assured they would get them and did not. So, basically, I was sent home the following morning without them doing anything.

Anything else I can answer for you?

Why did you follow medical advice when Mother Nature knows best? Does you daughter agree with you on that?

If you don't recommend anyone going through Covid like you did, why do you still promote natural immunity? If you have to be infected to get that natural immunity, people are going to have to go through what you did getting badly sick which you don't recommend.

The only way pure natural immunity "succeeds" is for many more people to die. He has no problem with that. I guess he doesn't have many people in his life that he cares about.

It was worth it. I didn't put experimental chemicals into my body and then get sick again like vaccinated people did and have to go back to get another booster costing our grandchildren a fortune in medical and vaccination costs.

It was worth it. I didn't put experimental chemicals into my body and then get sick again like vaccinated people did and have to go back to get another booster costing our grandchildren a fortune in medical and vaccination costs.

It was worth it to get badly sick with an ER bill that you don't recommend anyone else go through. Okay, whatever you got to do to rationalize it. o_O

Why did you follow medical advice when Mother Nature knows best? Does you daughter agree with you on that?
My daughter was freaking out and said her doctor thought I might have pneumonia.

I will answer no further questions on this, It is a ridiculous line of reasoning.

It was worth it to get badly sick with an ER bill that you don't recommend anyone else go through. Okay, whatever you got to do to rationalize it. o_O
see my prior postings.

Back
Top Bottom