• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Test your gaydar!

55% You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 17% of all test takers.

Damn some of those pairings were difficult to seperate. I think when I was going through the guys I started subconciously trying to outguess the game.

It seems that my gaydar is attuned to spotting lesbians for some reason.

55% You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 17% of all test takers.

Damn some of those pairings were difficult to seperate. I think when I was going through the guys I started subconciously trying to outguess the game.

It seems that my gaydar is attuned to spotting lesbians for some reason.

Oh mine is attuned to spotting those who would be sexually compromising to my personal lusts too. LOL

Unfortunately, my observation seems to be a bit malfunctional.

You only scored
50%
That sucks.

sigh..I'll just flip a coin from now on...same odds

65%
13 out of 20
More girls than guys.

Strange since for most female pairs I went for femme ones rather than the obvious butch ones. I have a thing for femme lesbians...pretty girls I cant have. :doh :doh I suppose I can still watch tho. :)

80%

What's with the naked guys clip art at the end?

70%!, better at guy than gals but then I suppose that figures.

75% but better and identifyiny girls than guys.

Oh and to blow a huge hole in Crippler's remarks: My partner and I can't stand to have our picture taken...but my STRAIGHT SON loves it! He's always been a HUGE camera hound!

Reason I can't identify gay men is because I live with my son. He breaks all those stereotypes. He's friendly, loves music, has quite a few female friends who are just that friends, is completely devoted to his girlfriend, romantic, sweet, has what some call "emo" hair, but he's not emo at all, wears clothes which typically would have him shoved into either a "prep" clique or the "emo" clique, he's involved in orchestra, loves American Musicals...especially the more modern ones, has been known to wear tights in costume and thinks cameras were invented to take HIS picture!!!

oh and yes, he's actually VERY straight.

75% but better and identifyiny girls than guys.

Oh and to blow a huge hole in Crippler's remarks: My partner and I can't stand to have our picture taken...but my STRAIGHT SON loves it! He's always been a HUGE camera hound!

Reason I can't identify gay men is because I live with my son. He breaks all those stereotypes. He's friendly, loves music, has quite a few female friends who are just that friends, is completely devoted to his girlfriend, romantic, sweet, has what some call "emo" hair, but he's not emo at all, wears clothes which typically would have him shoved into either a "prep" clique or the "emo" clique, he's involved in orchestra, loves American Musicals...especially the more modern ones, has been known to wear tights in costume and thinks cameras were invented to take HIS picture!!!

oh and yes, he's actually VERY straight.

Oh, that just how I took the test. It worked out for me..

Anyway, I was a music major in college so I knew alot of straight guys in theater and musicals and such. Personally I can't stand American musicals, and would rather go shopping with my wife than sit through one of those.

Oh, that just how I took the test. It worked out for me..

Anyway, I was a music major in college so I knew alot of straight guys in theater and musicals and such. Personally I can't stand American musicals, and would rather go shopping with my wife than sit through one of those.

Well, aren't you the "A Typical" straight male?
I forgot to mention, my Straight son...LOVES to go shopping!

75%

Another testament to the pros and cons of profiling.

You impressively scored
75%

You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 76% of all test takers.

Oh snap.... I just went through.. looked for a few seconds, and clicked.

You impressively scored
75%

You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 76% of all test takers.

Oh snap.... I just went through.. looked for a few seconds, and clicked.

If I am ever single again, you are the one I am taking with me to the park to walk my dog. You can point them out to me.

If I am ever single again, you are the one I am taking with me to the park to walk my dog. You can point them out to me.

ROFLMAO!! :rofl

He's SO gay! Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TpsRRJ2308o[/YOUTUBE]

50%. Looks like my score could have gone either way.

I would have done better if the test used girls I knew in my dating days for the female half. I would have scored 100% on them because the ones who went out with me were straight (or possibly bi), but those who turned me down were obviously gay. No question about it.

How do we even know it's true?
I mean, what if all the people in those photos are really gay... or none of them?

:confused:

I smell a conspiracy!

Well, it seems a little suspect that virtually everybody scored either 60 or 75%.
Maybe this test is one of those "just for fun" things, and indicates nothing, in reality, about your ability to determine someone's sexual orientation by looking at them.

Well yeah, it's OKCupid, I don't know if they do anything other than just for fun.

Good point.
Perhaps I mistook this for being serious instead of taking it in the light-hearted vein it was intended because it's in the "Sex and Sexuality" forum, rather than in Off-topic or something.

Back
Top Bottom