• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TEST : How fast do you type ?

196 CPM, 39 WMP, 0 errors.

I used to be alot faster till GBS damaged my nerves. I am slowly getting my speed back, but along way to go.

43 WPM.

I hunt and peck. Never learned to type.

slow.....

129...about 26 wpm

now if you want to talk 10 key i can give you a run for your money

308 corrected cpm, 62 wpm. Will take it. :)

I got 58. Wait a minute here. That's my pulse. Okay. Forget it.

43 WPM.

I hunt and peck. Never learned to type.

Meh I used to do that. now I can usually use two index fingers and type blind, atleast when i am sober. Problem is I have spilled so much beer on my keyboard half my keys are sticky, and I have to smash really hard the I key for it to work.

But hey I am not a typer, I am a mechanic. I can probably pull off 20-40 words per minute sober with few errors, 150 words per minute with a crapton of errors while drunk.

427 CPM 85 WPM.

Only 2 mistakes. Not bad.

I took it twice; I screwed up the first time because I wasn't in the space bar rhythm. 87 wph: "Your score beats or equals 96.43% of all." I'm ticked. Used to be able to type nearly 100 wpm on a manual and well over that on an electric. (This is not exactly impressive, BTW; I was a pianist.) Now I have nails. I blame the nails. :twisted:

144 CPM/29WPM one mistake.

This is why I have a secretary.

Your score: 296 CPM (that is 59 WPM) 0 errors Your score beats or equals 81.32% of all.

I suspect that this test is easier than official tests though. On official tests I usually hover between 37-41 wpm. Those have more punctuation requirements.

Online Typing Test - CPM, WPM and percentile

How fast to you type ?

I got 100 WPM (499 CPM) =)

92 WPM (460 CPM)

I used to type faster - but I wasn't as accurate. When I started authoring full time I had to slow down a bit and improve my accuracy to spare editing time. I get frustrated with the writing gig, though, because if I didn't have to stop and think I could write a 100K novel in 18 hours of work. LOL

But in truth it takes 6 months.

I didnt even bother to take this test since I'm a two finger typist (I even have to look at the keyboard when I type). :mrgreen:

92 WPM (460 CPM)

I used to type faster - but I wasn't as accurate. When I started authoring full time I had to slow down a bit and improve my accuracy to spare editing time. I get frustrated with the writing gig, though, because if I didn't have to stop and think I could write a 100K novel in 18 hours of work. LOL

But in truth it takes 6 months.

I love spell-check because I can type as fast as I please and then go back and correct. Going back actually helps me do more than a physical edit. But nothing beats the "fresh eye."

Back
Top Bottom