• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Terrorists' Smuggled into Europe with Refugees, Merkel Says

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
(Reuters) - Militant groups smuggled some of their members into Europe in the wave of migrants who have fled from Syria, German Chancellor Angela said on Monday.

"In part, the refugee flow was even used to smuggle terrorists," Merkel told a rally of her Christian Democrats in eastern Germany.

Mama Merkel says terrorists used the refugee crisis to smuggle members into Europe.
Thoughts?
Comments?

Reuters believes so. They aren't RT. They aren't WashPo. What's your complaint this time?
Hmmmmm, seems like comprehension issues prevail.

I asked whether this is news. Let me explain it for you, the implication is "how is this anything new?"

Get it now?

Hmmmmm, seems like comprehension issues prevail.

I asked whether this is news. Let me explain it for you, the implication is "how is this anything new?"

Get it now?

Yes, it's news. Move along now.

good idea, what with this thread offering nothing.

Mama Merkel says terrorists used the refugee crisis to smuggle members into Europe.
Thoughts?
Comments?

Funny how this is coming from the woman who is a big Pro-Refugee fan. Merkel is #1 reason why Germany is headed for ****sville.

Thoughts?
Comments?

So tell your governments to stop creating chaos in the ME

But you vote .....

Yes I vote. I get 2 choices for who is going to lead my country. Any candidate who isn't part of the 2 party system has no chance of becoming President. Greedy corporations tell me who those 2 choices are going to be.

I don't support creating chaos in the Mideast. I also don't support creating chaos in Europe or the United States based on what corrupt leaders have done for money.

Yes I vote. I get 2 choices for who is going to lead my country. Any candidate who isn't part of the 2 party system has no chance of becoming President. Greedy corporations tell me who those 2 choices are going to be.

I don't support creating chaos in the Mideast. I also don't support creating chaos in Europe or the United States based on what corrupt leaders have done for money.

So dont vote!

Thoughts?
Comments?
This is news for you? People been saying this since it started.

This is news for you? People been saying this since it started.

It's not new to me. 2 of the 7 directly involved in the November, 2015 Paris Attacks made their way into Europe with the refugees.

It depended on country.

I think most countries have faired worse.

Some Egyptians look back now and say that Mubarak should have stayed. His fall lead to the Muslim Brotherhood controlling things, when people who weren't good Muslims got tossed off buildings and died in the street.

Now many complain that Sissi is worse than either the MB or Mubarak.

Libya is a chaotic mess.

I don't see how anyone can view the Arab Spring as a good thing.

I think most countries have faired worse.

Some Egyptians look back now and say that Mubarak should have stayed. His fall lead to the Muslim Brotherhood controlling things, when people who weren't good Muslims got tossed off buildings and died in the street.

Now many complain that Sissi is worse than either the MB or Mubarak.

Libya is a chaotic mess.

I don't see how anyone can view the Arab Spring as a good thing.

And it is a creature of their own making. It is theirs. They own it. Much like Iraq gave us the heave ho it is their country, their resources, their government.

They wanted regime chnage, they got it.

Back
Top Bottom