• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Terrorists bomb Jordan, & dems BLAME Bush??

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What the hell, ..isn't that generally how the senate democrats behave?:2razz:

Incredible, ...it IS always blame America first. I cannot wait for the 08' campaign trail, ..& the dems really think they are going to get mileage out of blaming Bush because Bush actually DOES go after terrorists, as opposed to senate liberal democrats who talk the talk, but really do not want to do jack shyte about it, ..except to use the war in Iraq as an excuse to fantacize that there never was terrorism against American interests BEFORE Iraq.

AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!!

Sure democrats, ..keep blaming America first, ..& most definitely keep blaming Bush, & our soldiers of engaging in terror themselves;...why that is the democratic party's proof of what they call patriotism, while they undermine the president, undermine the war effort, & even embolden future terrorists, because afteral, ..IF THE SENATE DEMOCRATS ARE SAYING BUSH LIED ABOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ, ..WHY IT MUST BE TRUE TO THE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES!

I hope the democrats KEEP giving aid, comfort..& moral support to the terrorists in the same fashion that they do.

Should have listened to a leading democrat liberal being interviewed, ..he actually said that; "Sadaam was an American ally in fighting the war on terror"!

EVERYBODY ALSO KNOWS Sadaam encouraged terror activity AGAINST American interests, & against Israel, & in fact paid reward money to suicide bomber families!

Honest to God, ..I wish the senate democrats could really hear themselves talk!!!

Is it any wonder the mainstream majority will NEVER trust democrats with the security of America. Perhaps that is also why they keep losing elections!

Senate democrats= twisted thinking revisionists as well. God help them!

What in the hell is wrong with the modern democratic party??:roll:

Got a link to...well... anything?

Stu Ghatze said:
What the hell, ..isn't that generally how the senate democrats behave?:2razz:

Incredible, ...it IS always blame America first. I cannot wait for the 08' campaign trail, ..& the dems really think they are going to get mileage out of blaming Bush because Bush actually DOES go after terrorists, as opposed to senate liberal democrats who talk the talk, but really do not want to do jack shyte about it, ..except to use the war in Iraq as an excuse to fantacize that there never was terrorism against American interests BEFORE Iraq.

AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!!

Sure democrats, ..keep blaming America first, ..& most definitely keep blaming Bush, & our soldiers of engaging in terror themselves;...why that is the democratic party's proof of what they call patriotism, while they undermine the president, undermine the war effort, & even embolden future terrorists, because afteral, ..IF THE SENATE DEMOCRATS ARE SAYING BUSH LIED ABOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ, ..WHY IT MUST BE TRUE TO THE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES!

I hope the democrats KEEP giving aid, comfort..& moral support to the terrorists in the same fashion that they do.

Should have listened to a leading democrat liberal being interviewed, ..he actually said that; "Sadaam was an American ally in fighting the war on terror"!

EVERYBODY ALSO KNOWS Sadaam encouraged terror activity AGAINST American interests, & against Israel, & in fact paid reward money to suicide bomber families!

Honest to God, ..I wish the senate democrats could really hear themselves talk!!!

Is it any wonder the mainstream majority will NEVER trust democrats with the security of America. Perhaps that is also why they keep losing elections!

Senate democrats= twisted thinking revisionists as well. God help them!

What in the hell is wrong with the modern democratic party??:roll:

Get real. The Dems blame a lot of things on the neocons and rightfully so.
But everybody knows that the events in Jordan are not one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom