• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim cou

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim cou

Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim country in the world" to open an embassy in Jerusalem." word has 0 respect toward ozero thugs and dying juchi ulus ! Serbia shows the door to ulus

Trump boasted, while Serbia will move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by July and will be the „first European country“ to do so.

"The head of the Kosovo Office and a high-ranking SNS official immediately reacted, revealing that the president of Serbia, when he visits Russia, waits for over an hour and a half to be received by his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.

„This president did not say a single bad word against Russia, not even in that place. That president waited for an hour and a half to be received by the Russian president and never asked for a special chair.

EhOIWd1XsAAIH-S

I will not allow you to attack proud Serbia. Shame on you!” – Djuric jumped to the Serbian president’s defense on Twitter."

Djuric to Zakharova: Shame on you, the president waited for 1.5h to be received by Putin without saying a word - KoSSev

Last edited:
Re: Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim

Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim country in the world" to open an embassy in Jerusalem." word has 0 respect toward ozero thugs and dying juchi ulus ! Serbia shows the door to ulus

Trump boasted, while Serbia will move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by July and will be the „first European country“ to do so.

"The head of the Kosovo Office and a high-ranking SNS official immediately reacted, revealing that the president of Serbia, when he visits Russia, waits for over an hour and a half to be received by his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.

„This president did not say a single bad word against Russia, not even in that place. That president waited for an hour and a half to be received by the Russian president and never asked for a special chair.

EhOIWd1XsAAIH-S

I will not allow you to attack proud Serbia. Shame on you!” – Djuric jumped to the Serbian president’s defense on Twitter."

Djuric to Zakharova: Shame on you, the president waited for 1.5h to be received by Putin without saying a word - KoSSev

There are no "Muscovite ulus".

You he Ulu of Juchi ceased to exist in 1501.

Why do you continue to use ignorant and historically incorrect terms?

Re: Terrible day for Muscovite ulus, Serbia "Shame on you Muscovy". Kosovo will be "the first Muslim

EhOIWd1XsAAIH-S

what blow to mucovite?

There are ...
why you did not write? " i am sorry you was right "

why you did not write? " i am sorry you was right "

Every time you write "Ulu", "Juchi" or "Muscovite" you are wrong.

Every time you write "Ulu", "Juchi" or "Muscovite" you are wrong.

Because he's an ignorant hater would be my guess.

I don't think there's much point in trying to reason with someone like that Fleder.

Because he's an ignorant hater would be my guess.

I don't think there's much point in trying to reason with someone like that Fleder.

Every once and a while he drops the name calling BS and brings something to the table worth discussion...

Rare.

But it happens.

And yes, he is a hater. So absorbed ha can scarcely write Russia. I don't hate Russia with the passion if a Litwin. I do dislike Putin and wouldn't trust him with a Kopeck. But I don't hate Russia.

Back
Top Bottom