• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Terri Schiavo Dies

RightatNYU said:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050331/D8961I581.html

And it's over...now let the wrangling over the corpse begin.

I'm waiting for liberals to begin gleefully dancing in the streets. I also expect them to start building Auschwitz style gas chambers now. I know this from listening to Rush Limbaugh on way my home the other day. Hey, it's the only radio station I get out here. (Not making that up) He was telling me all about how liberals had become "red-fanged, ravenous and gleeful" at the thought of her death. He then went on some rant about them having plans to, or wishing they could build gas chambers.

Course this is the man who I heard recently tell a group of soldiers in Afghanistan that “liberals in America are upset that you guys are not getting killed often enough over here- liberals want more battle field causalities.” I sure wish he’d start illegally taking drugs again.

Last edited:
Pacridge said:
I'm waiting for liberals to begin gleefully dancing in the streets. I also expect them to start building Auschwitz style gas chambers now. I know this from listening to Rush Limbaugh on way my home the other day. Hey, it's the only radio station I get out here. (Not making that up) He was telling me all about how liberals had become "red-fanged, ravenous and gleeful" at the thought of her death. He then went on some rant about them having plans to, or wishing they could build gas chambers.

Course this is the man who I heard recently tell a group of soldiers in Afghanistan that “liberals in America are upset that you guys are not getting killed often enough over here- liberals want more battle field causalities.” I sure wish he’d start illegally taking drugs again.
Man, I thought Rush was sick, but that's just terrible. Does he ever mention that usually it's hated liberals trying to bring the troops home, so that no more deaths may occur?

This whole situation is just ridiculous. I feel bad for the family and hope that they can somehow find peace in their daughter's death.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Toby said:
This whole situation is just ridiculous. I feel bad for the family and hope that they can somehow find peace in their daughter's death.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I agree hopefully they can find some peace now. Through our politicans aren't doing anything to help them with that.

Back
Top Bottom