• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020

it's amazingly easy. like Neo plucking bullets out of the air easy. first, i open the website, and i see that you've posted more wrong bull****. then i point that out. then i remind you of our 800,072 previous discussions, during which i've plucked your wrong bull**** arguments out of the air. then you show up in the next thread and do the same routine.

Obama inherited a wrecked economy and fixed it.
Tweety inherited a good economy and incompetently mismanaged a pandemic.

now we're not even talking about your "the recovery was slow!" deflection. we're talking about "i hope that we don't die." Tweety is an idiot, and shouldn't even have been let into the WH on a tour. i'd say that it isn't much of a surprise that he duped Republicans, but i'm still a little surprised, honestly.

Sorry have seen no evidence that Obama fixed anything, he inherited what the Democratic Congress gave him, no budget, TARP, and a stimulus program almost day one, we came out of recession in June thanks to TARP not Obama, keep trying to re-write history, the electorate got it but you never will

Trump isn't responsible for all 171,000 deaths. He's responsible for our terrible response and the extra deaths that should never have happened. You should talk to those families.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

You keep saying that but never give specifics, what terrible response? what does the U.S. Constitution say about a response to a pandemic and who the first responder is? In February how many deaths were there?

Sorry have seen no evidence that Obama fixed anything, he inherited what the Democratic Congress gave him, no budget, TARP, and a stimulus program almost day one, we came out of recession in June thanks to TARP not Obama, keep trying to re-write history, the electorate got it but you never will

Obama inherited a wrecked economy and presided over the longest recovery in US history. Tweety inherited the recovery. then he responded to the pandemic like a cretin would be expected to, and here we are.

simple enough.

Obama inherited a wrecked economy and presided over the longest recovery in US history. Tweety inherited the recovery. then he responded to the pandemic like a cretin would be expected to, and here we are.

simple enough.

So you claimed what did the Democratic Controlled Congress do to prevent it from being wrecked, they took control in January 2007? You keep saying the same thing over and over again and no matter how many times you tell that lie it will never be the truth. How did the 07/09 recession affect you and your family? What was the misery index?

You keep saying that but never give specifics, what terrible response? what does the U.S. Constitution say about a response to a pandemic and who the first responder is? In February how many deaths were there?

and you keep ignoring that he said it was a hoax and...

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

So you claimed what did the Democratic Controlled Congress do to prevent it from being wrecked, they took control in January 2007? You keep saying the same thing over and over again and no matter how many times you tell that lie it will never be the truth. How did the 07/09 recession affect you and your family? What was the misery index?

Republican presidents wreck economies by top loading them and then deregulating the gamblers. after everything is ****ed up, some Democrat comes in and doesn't do as many stupid things. people want to make money again after being wiped out, so the economy heals. then enough morons get afraid enough of whatever they're told to be afraid of by right wing propaganda, and they elect another republican moron. lately, each one is worse than the last. then everything goes to **** again.

rinse and repeat. it's gonna be tough to top Tweety, though. maybe you guys should nominate Alex Jones next.

Republican presidents wreck economies by top loading them and then deregulating the gamblers. after everything is ****ed up, some Democrat comes in and doesn't do as many stupid things. people want to make money again after being wiped out, so the economy heals. then enough morons get afraid enough of whatever they're told to be afraid of by right wing propaganda, and they elect another republican moron. lately, each one is worse than the last. then everything goes to **** again.

rinse and repeat. it's gonna be tough to top Tweety, though. maybe you guys should nominate Alex Jones next.

Prove it?? What the hell does Congress do?

and you keep ignoring that he said it was a hoax and...

FEB 26
— Donald Trump

So how does that prove he mismanaged the pandemic? Isn't it possible that he made a mistake and not a lie or is everything he says that isn't right a lie but what Obama said that wasn't true a mistake?

Prove it?? What the hell does Congress do?

Wait, I thought your position was that the longest recovery in history was Obama's fault because it took too long. Is that dependent on the counter argument?

Wait, I thought your position was that the longest recovery in history was Obama's fault because it took too long. Is that dependent on the counter argument?

My position is you have no idea what you are talking about and have offered nothing to support your claims. The longest recovery in history isn't something to be proud of when the recovery was the worst in history from a major recession. The electorate didn't see it that way

Yes they are and the last time I checked out Founders created the electoral system that prevents the most populous state from selecting the President. I suggest you take a history and civics class

Not true. It was to correct a poor choice that would be detrimental to our republic.

So how does that prove he mismanaged the pandemic? Isn't it possible that he made a mistake and not a lie or is everything he says that isn't right a lie but what Obama said that wasn't true a mistake?

:lamo

Fact.

You pretend you and Trump represent most people, that’s what you did in your OP.

You don’t and you never will.

Because America is more progressive than your backwards, regressive and racist thinking.

If you are going to accuse a poster of racism, you ought to put up or shut up. I guess we will find out if you are man enough to do either.

Not true. It was to correct a poor choice that would be detrimental to our republic.

You have no credibility, liberalism is a fraud, electoral college doesn't allow for population manipulation which is happening all over the country

If you are going to accuse a poster of racism, you ought to put up or shut up. I guess we will find out if you are man enough to do either.

Oh Mr. Fletch, as usual rushing to the defence of those in the wrong.

As you’re one of the forums most obtuse posters, I’ll make you a deal, if Conservative decides to attempt to defend himself against the charge, but notice something, he didn’t even try to deny it.

He knows what he said.

As you’re one of the forums most obtuse posters, I’ll make you a deal, if Conservative decides to attempt to defend himself against the charge, but notice something, he didn’t even try to deny it.

He knows what he said.
Sure do BLM is a racist organization all lives matter

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That's a great indication that you really don't follow things before you opine on them. BLM isn't stating that only those lives matter. They're basing their name on their view of black lives not mattering to police and others given the high rate fatality rate of black people at the hands of police.

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report | Fox News

So what matters to you radicals is the D after the name, not qualifications and certainly not results. The American people get it, when will you people. your party is radicalized, out of touch with reality, anti American, anti private sector, and pro nanny state even now supporting an unqualified candidate with an private sector empty resume.

This is all about power and keeping people dependent which would be a vote for Biden/Harris

Alas poor irony, america knew it well.

So you agree then that black lives do in fact matter.

He knows what he said.

I didnt defend anyone. I asked you to put up or shut up with regard to your accusation of racism. As I suspected, you chose to do neither.

I didnt defend anyone. I asked you to put up or shut up with regard to your accusation of racism. As I suspected, you chose to do neither.

I owe an obtuse Trumpist nothing, he knows what he said in another thread and he didn’t even try to deny it here or there.

That's a great indication that you really don't follow things before you opine on them. BLM isn't stating that only those lives matter. They're basing their name on their view of black lives not mattering to police and others given the high rate fatality rate of black people at the hands of police.

What is the fatality rate of blacks at the hands of police as compared to other races? And if a black man is murdered, of what race is the culprit most likely to be?

No, you are catering to a racist organization and cannot accept reality. You keep buying the liberal bull****! I live in the real world, black on black crimes are skyrocketing. Great seeing all the Police unions supporting law and order and Trump, not Biden Harris, that speaks volumes

Alas poor irony, america knew it well.

You are going to see what is really important to Americans in November!! Law and Order, private sector economic growth, elimination of liberal city mayors and governors

Back
Top Bottom