• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report | Fox News

Despite the best-friend bond Joe Biden touts with former President Obama, tensions have lingered between the two statesmen over their vastly different governing styles, according to a Politico report.
To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.
“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

So what matters to you radicals is the D after the name, not qualifications and certainly not results. The American people get it, when will you people. your party is radicalized, out of touch with reality, anti American, anti private sector, and pro nanny state even now supporting an unqualified candidate with an private sector empty resume.

This is all about power and keeping people dependent which would be a vote for Biden/Harris

I don't believe that. They both either inherited or are about to inherit wrecked Republican economies.

The American people get it

Stop pretending you or Trump represent the majority of them.

Because that’s how you speak.

More people voted for Obama and Hillary all times and as long as the votes are allowed to count I can say that even if Trump wins by some miracle or sheer force of cheating he has embarked upon, more people WILL vote for Biden because America is more progressive than you give it credit for.

You and Trump have never represented the majority and your backwards, regressive thinking never will.

Is this one of those cases where anonymous sources are good? I can never keep up.

I don't believe that. They both either inherited or are about to inherit wrecked Republican economies.

Right, your idea of a wrecked economy is one that blue states continue to support, a shutdown one to supposedly stop the spread of the virus totally diverting from the pre pandemic results which were created by economic policies. sure don't see that shutdown in Florida but keep promoting it to your radicalized friends who want the D in the WH for more social spending and power. You ever question why the same group of people are in this forum on anti Trump threads? Such passion for liberalism, so much that they cannot offer a valid reason to vote for Biden, only a hate vote against Trump not realizing that you cannot vote negatively only for Trump or Biden

Stop pretending you or Trump represent the majority of them.

Because that’s how you speak.

More people voted for Obama and Hillary all times and as long as the votes are allowed to count I can say that even if Trump wins by some miracle or sheer force of cheating he has embarked upon, more people WILL vote for Biden because America is more progressive than you give it credit for.

You and Trump have never represented the majority and your backwards, regressive thinking never will.

Stop believing that the American people believe in radicalism, hate, politics of personal destruction, the public sector. Since you don't live in this country what you believe or say is irrelevant. Trump will never represent the majority as long as California keeps buying votes by keeping people dependent, 4.3 million vote win for Hillary gave her the popular vote, that doesn't resonate with you and never will nor does the election affect you in any way

Stop believing that the American people believe in radicalism, hate, politics of personal destruction, the public sector. Since you don't live in this country what you believe or say is irrelevant. Trump will never represent the majority as long as California keeps buying votes by keeping people dependent, 4.3 million vote win for Hillary gave her the popular vote, that doesn't resonate with you and never will nor does the election affect you in any way

The last time I checked Californians are still Americans and their voice counts the same as someone in Mobile, Alabama or Hartford, CT.

You don’t get to arbitrarily decide who counts and who doesn’t As much as you try.

The last time I checked Californians are still Americans and their voice counts the same as someone in Mobile, Alabama or Hartford, CT.

You don’t get to arbitrarily decide who counts and who doesn’t As much as you try.

Yes they are and the last time I checked out Founders created the electoral system that prevents the most populous state from selecting the President. I suggest you take a history and civics class

Yes they are and the last time I checked out Founders created the electoral system that prevents the most populous state from selecting the President. I suggest you take a history and civics class

Nice try to shift things.

The point is you pretend that you and Trump represent most Americans.

You don’t.

Period.

And your regressive, racist and backwards thinking never will because let’s not forget, you don’t count Hispanic Americans as Americans either.

Will Trump dump Pence?
Why have so many of Trump's Generals quit?
Why have so many Cabinet members been forced out, fired by the twitter coward, or quit in disgust?

The most populous state is allowed to elect the President if they're part of the 270 or more coalition.
Who needs to take a history and civics class again?

Did Republicans hate California when it voted for RWR, the Illinois boy?!
Why do Republicans hate poor people getting health care through Medicaid?

Trump and lack of water flow in showers and water facet.
Wind energy is bad.
What a ****ing idiotic and insane moron -- well done.
Trump is destroying the environment in our Nation.

This is all about power and keeping people dependent which would be a vote for Biden/Harris

We're supposed to believe FOX propaganda? No thanks. It's disinformation. Toss it.

Right, your idea of a wrecked economy is one that blue states continue to support, a shutdown one to supposedly stop the spread of the virus totally diverting from the pre pandemic results which were created by economic policies. sure don't see that shutdown in Florida but keep promoting it to your radicalized friends who want the D in the WH for more social spending and power. You ever question why the same group of people are in this forum on anti Trump threads? Such passion for liberalism, so much that they cannot offer a valid reason to vote for Biden, only a hate vote against Trump not realizing that you cannot vote negatively only for Trump or Biden

My idea of a Republican wrecked economy is a Republican wrecked economy. They are quite good at that. Gotta be good at something, I guess.

Nice try to shift things.

The point is you pretend that you and Trump represent most Americans.

You don’t.

Period.

And your regressive, racist and backwards thinking never will because let’s not forget, you don’t count Hispanic Americans as Americans either.

Shifting things? you mean pointing out facts that you don't like. Our Founders created a small central gov't putting the power at the state and local level and evening power out at the federal level. Your stunning ignorance of history and civics doesn't give you any credibility as none of what happens in this country directly affects you nor does the actions of President directly affect any American except for national defense

Will Trump dump Pence?
Why have so many of Trump's Generals quit?
Why have so many Cabinet members been forced out, fired by the twitter coward, or quit in disgust?

This coming from the new murder capital of the United States and continued focus on corrupt Chicago politics including that community agitator who became President. You don't have a lot of credibility on any issue and instead of focusing on your own city problems you divert to national politics none of which have a direct affect on you. Seems like many here are young people with no civics or history understanding but you sure do promote that nanny state

The most populous state is allowed to elect the President if they're part of the 270 or more coalition.
Who needs to take a history and civics class again?

Did Republicans hate California when it voted for RWR, the Illinois boy?!
Why do Republicans hate poor people getting health care through Medicaid?

Trump and lack of water flow in showers and water facet.
Wind energy is bad.
What a ****ing idiotic and insane moron -- well done.
Trump is destroying the environment in our Nation.

California is given 55 electoral votes the most in the nation recognizing their population but their popular vote doesn't elect the President, the electoral vote assists.

Do you have any clue as to the departments in your state gov't? Do you have an EPA department. Do you understand that states choose whether or not to participate in Medicaid? You don't seem to have even a basic understanding as to the role of the state and local gov't.

You have been indoctrinated well and if you don't change you will be dependent on liberalism for life instead of your own efforts

Shifting things? you mean pointing out facts that you don't like. Our Founders created a small central gov't putting the power at the state and local level and evening power out at the federal level. Your stunning ignorance of history and civics doesn't give you any credibility as none of what happens in this country directly affects you nor does the actions of President directly affect any American except for national defense

Fact.

You pretend you and Trump represent most people, that’s what you did in your OP.

You don’t and you never will.

Because America is more progressive than your backwards, regressive and racist thinking.

My idea of a Republican wrecked economy is a Republican wrecked economy. They are quite good at that. Gotta be good at something, I guess.

Then define that wrecked economy since obviously pre pandemic results must meet that definition, 900 billion per year growth in GDP dollars, 6.6 million jobs created in 3 years, historic low African American and Hispanic American unemployment, historic low part time jobs for economic reasons. then the pandemic, what exactly did you expect to happen with the Democratic proposed shutdown to stop the spreading of the virus?

Fact.

You pretend you and Trump represent most people, that’s what you did in your OP.

You don’t and you never will.

Because America is more progressive than your backwards, regressive and racist thinking.

You will see exactly who Trump represents in November, certainly not the pro rioter, looters, defund police, and racist BLM. Rather sad to see someone from Canada so anti American after all America has done for your country. You don't like any President putting this country first and that is the bottom line problem you have

Is this one of those cases where anonymous sources are good? I can never keep up.

It depends upon which side of the fish it has flip flopped to at the moment.

You will see exactly who Trump represents in November,

I believe me, I know who he represents.

But it isn’t most Americans and NEVER will be.

Because you’re regressive, racist and backward thinking has no place in the modern world.

I believe me, I know who he represents.

But it isn’t most Americans and NEVER will be.

Because you’re regressive, racist and backward thinking has no place in the modern world.

What makes you an expert on Americans? Your liberal arrogance is on full display, All Americans want is security and an opportunity to succeed, not equal outcome and a nanny state. You have zero credibility on this issue

You tell that to the 6.6 million Americans who became NEW taxpayers under Trump, the 58 million plus 401k holders benefiting from the 10,000 point DOW Growth from election day 2016, the pro growth economic policies implemented but no you want a nanny state, you want a President to be a parent, you need and have to have someone else to blame for your own failures. That defines today's liberals either creating dependence or in need of that dependence

What makes you an expert on Americans? Your liberal arrogance is on full display, All Americans want is security and an opportunity to succeed, not equal outcome and a nanny state. You have zero credibility on this issue

You tell that to the 6.6 million Americans who became NEW taxpayers under Trump, the 58 million plus 401k holders benefiting from the 10,000 point DOW Growth from election day 2016, the pro growth economic policies implemented but no you want a nanny state, you want a President to be a parent, you need and have to have someone else to blame for your own failures. That defines today's liberals either creating dependence or in need of that dependence

You can pretend things aren’t the way they are NOW.

Not the best election strategum.

And please, don’t quote me the stock market, the stock market is being propped up by the Fed and is awash with cash pumped into the system BY GOVERNMENT.

Yet those 6.6 million Americans have disappeared and then some with trump’s criminal response to COVID-19.

Back
Top Bottom