• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tennessee woman awarded Silver Star

galenrox said:
I like to think that I act and argue fairly rationally!

Could be why you're not the kind of guy that has an America Cares Bear as his signature?
*wink*

Urethra Franklin said:
Could be why you're not the kind of guy that has an America Cares Bear as his signature?
*wink*

But I bet he's kind of cuddly.

Naughty Nurse said:
But I bet he's kind of cuddly.

I'm sure he is, but I think he's one for me dear heart.
Leave this cool cat to Urethra, he likes real women ;)

Urethra Franklin said:
You ask me a question and then you're unable to address any of the many points I raise. Why am I not surprised?
Your care bear forgot to add to his/her checklist "unable to act or argue rationally"
*wink*
*wank*
*double vomit*

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not interested in talking about winking, vomitting or lesbianism.

If you've got something to say about the topic of the thread, let me know. :) I may be interested. :smile:

Glanecia said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not interested in talking about winking, vomitting or lesbianism.

If you've got something to say about the topic of the thread, let me know. :) I may be interested. :smile:

Try opening your eyes and actually reading what people post (perhaps you're hindered by all that pathological winking). Last post, page 5. You asked me a question but have failed to address any of the points raised in my response.

Last edited:
galenrox said:
I'd love to, but I am spoken for, so I only cuddle with one lady ;) my deepest apologies

So how about getting cuddly with a guy? ;)

galenrox said:
I'm quite sure she wouldn't be down with that :)

Well honey, she doesn't need to know! I won't tell.

galenrox said:
Well if certain things change (like my sexual preference) you'll be the first to know buddy!

Should I hold my breath?

Back
Top Bottom