• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tennessee goes full "Scarlet Letter" on inclusive restrooms

Why? It's a toilet. People need to pee. What Is the fuss?
Ladies rooms have private stalls. I don't spend a lot of time wondering what the person in another stall looks like. Why must you?

Well, one really good reason to keep restrooms separated by sex/gender (actual gender not some fantasy gender) is because sexual predators (who are mostly MEN) will "claim" to be female just to gain entry and then wait for opportunities----especially with female victims, and ESPECIALLY with young female victims, possibly children.

Then beyond that there are a whole other type of sickos who just get off by exposing themselves for their jollies. I really don't want my wife, daughter, or granddaughters being subjected to MEN in women's restrooms. In the good old days we just "dealt with" that kind of thing right on the spot. But that was long before sickos and perverts where considered a "protected class".

Well, one really good reason to keep restrooms separated by sex/gender (actual gender not some fantasy gender) is because sexual predators (who are mostly MEN) will "claim" to be female just to gain entry and then wait for opportunities----especially with female victims, and ESPECIALLY with young female victims, possibly children.

Then beyond that there are a whole other type of sickos who just get off by exposing themselves for their jollies. I really don't want my wife, daughter, or granddaughters being subjected to MEN in women's restrooms. In the good old days we just "dealt with" that kind of thing right on the spot. But that was long before sickos and perverts where considered a "protected class".
I think you're reaching here.

?? The businesses have made the decision to forgo men's and women's bathrooms in favor of unisex ones.

I'm waiting for BLM to demand Black only restrooms in order to create a "safe space" for Black people.

You know that is just around the corner too, right?

I'm waiting for BLM to demand Black only restrooms in order to create a "safe space" for Black people.

You know that is just around the corner too, right?
Nothing would surprise me these days

Given today’s technology...one does not need to pretend to be of the other gender for the purpose of looking at them for sexual gratification. One only needs to wait until the coast is clear and plant a camera...you can find many such attempts reported.

but in any event...how would you stop someone of the actual same gender who decides to be a pervert and look at folks of their own sex on the bathroom? How would you know? In fact...it may have already happened and you didn’t notice....

Further, how would stop someone you thought might be trans? Ask them to drop their pants or skirt? How would you know for sure?

How would you know if someone had a sex change? Would you demand a woman documentation to prove she was a natural born woman? Or a man?

Ultimately, the real question is this: why do you care?

This is a section on marriage, not changing gender. If someone taught you that you should lean on that verse in order to enable the sick in their sickness, they lied to you.
What sickness?

To reinforce a delusion to the deluded. We do not help the paranoid schizophrenic by confirming that "They" really are out to get tthem

Regardless, Matthew 19 is a discussion on marriage, not self-mutilation.
There is no delusion involved.

The argument that "if a condition exists, people with it will be given medication that will correct it" does not logically follow, as it assumes:

1. That a condition will be correctly diagnosed.
2. Having been correctly diagnosed, it's cause will be determined.
3. Having been accurately diagnosed and cause determined, humans will be able to come up with an effective treatment.
4. Having the ability, humans will then do so.
5. That effective treatment, having been created in response to a correct diagnosis and accurate determination of cause combined with the will and dedication of resources to manufacture, will be made available to the patient.

So, for example, using the logic you present, we could say: alzheimer's patients do not currently recieve medication that reverses their memory loss. Clearly alzheimer's does not exist.

Life, for example, when we used to bleed people in response to a wide variety of ailments.

I'm aware of that experiment. Upon reaching his teens, the boy Money had mutilated as an infant and tried to have raised as a girl discovered what had happened to him, repudiated it, tried to get surgically fixed back, and, along with his twin brother, later killed himself.
That affirmed that you cant force someone to be a gender they are not hence why transgender people are not delusional and you are essentially advocating forcing them to live as something they are not and the same result will happen. You are not a biologist or psychologist. I wish you would not speak as if you are.

:( That is literally what they are doing. And yes, when the mind believes something that is contrary to physical reality, it is not reality that is wrong.

However, again, this is an aside, as the point was your misuse of Matthew 19, which is a discourse on marriage, not self-mutilation. :-/
Its actually not self mutilation you have 0 idea what you are talking about.

Regardless of their brain, a transwomen is still male because male/female is determined solely by gametes.

I think if we looked into the brain of an effeminate gay man we would likely see some 'female brain' characteristics as well, but that doesn't make them women or female.
You are not a biologist :p

So what do you do about intersex people? That ever come up in your super simplistic bio for ****in grade school classes?

yes lets keep outdated concepts and tell trans people they are delusional so they will just kill themselves and we wont have to worry and **** actually having to back up our claims with evidence grade school biology is all we need!

I think you're reaching here.
It's almost as if this is a fantasy for him. Nobody else would have such vivid plans of something that doesn't happen.

1.) Trans women are often the targets in the bathroom and have never been the aggressor.

2.) If trans people are forced to use the bathrooms of their birth gender then trans guys will be forced to use the female bathroom. That would mean that perverts don't even have to dress in drag to carry out Court Jester's claimed crimes. Conservatives always forget that trans guys exist.

3.) The SCOTUS already ruled on this issue, in favor of trans rights.

Just once I want them to prove that it is a delusion with facts to support that diagnosis and a successful treatment outcome for more than just one transgendered person. The fact that they are telling others to follow scientific fact seems to be lost on them.

What is often a delusion is conservative or fundamentalist religious beliefs.
Two studies with over 1,000 participants suggested that individuals who endorse delusion-like ideas (e.g., thinking that people can communicate telepathically), as well as dogmatic individuals and religious fundamentalists, are more likely to believe fake news.
These studies also suggested that two related forms of thinking may protect against belief in fake news: The first, actively open-minded thinking, involves the search for alternative explanations and the use of evidence to revise beliefs. The second, analytic thinking, involves deliberate thought processes that consume memory resources.
Reduced engagement in these forms of thinking partially explained the increased belief in fake news among individuals who endorsed delusion-like ideas, and fully explained increased belief in fake news among dogmatic individuals and religious fundamentalists. These results imply that existing interventions designed to increase actively open-minded and analytic thinking might be leveraged to help prevent the deleterious effects of belief in fake news.

Last edited:
In what way is it a myth given that transwomen have been convicted of voyeurism in women's spaces?

Prove that this is a problem. Prove that trans women are doing this more often than cis women are.

(Notice, in case you struggle with reading comprehension, that I did NOT ask for just a single example.)

Prove that this is a problem. Prove that trans women are doing this more often than cis women are.

(Notice, in case you struggle with reading comprehension, that I did NOT ask for just a single example.)
I dont get the vilification either just a bunch of what ifs.

The SCOTUS ruled that trans people use the restroom of their gender identity.

No it didn't. It didn't rule at all, they didn't hear the case.

Your idea only creates the loophole to allow people to discriminate against trans people by defining them as their physical gender

Nobodys "discriminating" anything, its a man with a penis it is NOT a female. Here we are having more discussions with those who want to dismiss reality in favor of being PC.

LMAO. Its gotten so bizarre. This is like a parody now. Its like walking around in Orwells 1984.

Theres bound to be a gigantic "reset" sometime soon,. no way can people continue on being so irrational and out of reality.

Just once I want them to prove that it is a delusion with facts to support that diagnosis and a successful treatment outcome for more than just one transgendered person. The fact that they are telling others to follow scientific fact seems to be lost on them.
No it didn't. It didn't rule at all, they didn't hear the case.

Nobodys "discriminating" anything, its a man with a penis it is NOT a female. Here we are having more discussions with those who want to dismiss reality in favor of being PC.

LMAO. Its gotten so bizarre. This is like a parody now. Its like walking around in Orwells 1984.

Theres bound to be a gigantic "reset" sometime soon,. no way can people continue on being so irrational and out of reality.
By refusing to hear that appeal the 9 semi-wise robes endorsed the lower court ruling in support of transgender rights to use the bathroom of their identity.

The Supreme Court brushed aside a lawsuit Monday aimed at barring transgender students from bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.

The high court has decided not to hear the case aimed at ending an Oregon school district's policy of allowing transgender students to use facilities that match their gender identity.
The Supreme Court's rejection of the appeal is a win for civil rights groups that worried that the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett, which cemented a conservative majority on the bench, would “threaten LGBTQ equality.”

“The Supreme Court has once again said that transgender youth are not a threat to other students,” said Chase Strangio, deputy director for transgender justice with the ACLU’s LGBT & HIV Project.

The only people who are irrational and beyond reality are those who are attacking the rights of minorities, in the same way, that they attacked the rights of blacks, interracial people in the 1960s, and the rights of LGBT marriage before Obergefell.

Current medical science is reality, unlike your simplistic binary idea of gender.

Last edited:
The only people who are irrational and beyond reality are those who are attacking the rights of minorities,

Men aren't "minorities". What are you talking about?

Men aren't "minorities". What are you talking about?
Trans people are a minority with less than one in 100 people being transgendered and there are trans women and trans men.
In 2011, Gary J. Gates utilized two state-level population-based surveys that collected data from 2003 in California and from 2007 and 2009 in Massachusetts to estimate that 0.3% of the U.S. adult population, roughly 700,000 adults, identified as transgender.2 Since then, more state-level data sources have emerged that allow us to utilize an estimation procedure that would not have been possible with the limited data available in 2011. Compared to the data used in Gates’ study, these new data sources provide more recent data (2014), larger sample sizes, and more detailed information about respondents. This allows for the development of more recent, detailed, and statistically robust estimates of the percentage and number of adults in the United States who identify as transgender.

Black, and Asian men are also a minority.

"Trans women" though is just a man. And that isnt a "minority".

Look, I get it, you aren't about to drop it. You'll be talking about "trans women" from now on. ITS A FREAKING MAN. Moving on......
More blatant bigotry ignoring facts, science and reality LMAO
that sit be proud advertise it for all!!!!

That affirmed that you cant force someone to be a gender they are not

Given that his claims (that, rather than being rooted in physical reality, gender is entirely socialized and/or choose-your-own-adventure) failed in his own case study, which does not seem to have stopped him, I don't think I'd hold his efforts up as exactly a paragon of evidence.

transgender people are not delusional

Okedoke: in what other instance, when the mind disagrees with physical reality, do we decide that it is physical reality that is incorrect?

you are essentially advocating forcing them to live as something they are not

No. I am for treating the sick.

So what do you do about intersex people?

They are indeed different. However, in that case, it is physical reality that is different from the normal, rather than the mind deciding that physical reality is incorrect.

But think on the logic of your argument here. Would you say that the existence of mixed-ethnicity people means that Rachel Dolezal was actually Black?

"Trans women" though is just a man. And that isnt a "minority".

Look, I get it, you aren't about to drop it. You'll be talking about "trans women" from now on. ITS A FREAKING MAN. Moving on......
It is was a freaking man and she would be a trans female. Stop looking at their crotch and see the whole person instead of just a person's genitals. Medical science moved on from your position over 70 years ago, so you should attempt to do likewise.

Back
Top Bottom