• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ten killed in suicide bomb attack in Somali capital

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

At least 10 people were killed on Saturday when a suicide bomber struck makeshift kiosks in the Somali capital, hitting hours after al Shabaab Islamist militants attacked two National Army bases outside the city, the government said.
============================================================
I'm only posting this because my nephew is with the CIA & is stationed in Mogadishu where this bomb attack happened.

Qur'an verse 9:111 - Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

I'm only posting this because my nephew is with the CIA & is stationed in Mogadishu where this bomb attack happened.

I hope he can get posted to a normal nation.

Best wishes.

I hope he can get posted to a normal nation.

Best wishes.

It's a career advancement process in the CIA. If you join young and hope to be a lifer, you have to put in 2-3 multi-year overseas postings. He is been in Addis Ababa, Pretoria & now Mogadishu. Three postings to these places is all he needs.

Back
Top Bottom