• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ten dead as woman arrested for 'revenge arson attack on fireman neighbour' at apartment block

Last edited:
A gun in France requires a permit. Not so for a box of matches.

Shotguns can kill easier. You are proving this is too difficult for you for some strange reason. LMAO!

Shotguns can kill easier. You are proving this is too difficult for you for some strange reason. LMAO!

Obviously, you have difficulty accepting the fact that a woman, with a match killed 8 and wounded 37. No gun was used.

Obviously, you have difficulty accepting the fact that a woman, with a match killed 8 and wounded 37. No gun was used.

And how many people are murdered annually with matches vs guns? The response needs to be proportionate with the scale of abuse of a tool.

Mind blowing thread, comments.

God Bless.

And how many people are murdered annually with matches vs guns? The response needs to be proportionate with the scale of abuse of a tool.

About 3,500 a year.

A gun is easier. Now, you want to prove you have a short term memory? I didn't know that until now! LMAO!

Then you have your answer as to why a more serious response to gun violence is required.

I already know why: so the communists can excercise more control over the citizenry.

I already know why: so the communists can excercise more control over the citizenry.

The fascists have you brainwashed...…...and the fact that you don't know it is music to our eyes! LMAO!

Then you have your answer as to why a more serious response to gun violence is required.

He goes off the rails when you show him how wrong he is...…...and THAT'S the entertainment.

Hm. So in your mind, Joe Nobody will one day spring from his Lazy Boy in a shower of empty beer cans to save us all from the Reds and the tyranny of a government that can kill him from anywhere in the world.

Hm. So in your mind, Joe Nobody will one day spring from his Lazy Boy in a shower of empty beer cans to save us all from the Reds and the tyranny of a government that can kill him from anywhere in the world.

Actually, I'm pointing out that one doesn't need to use a gun to kill and injur a large amount of people.

Would have been so much easier with a gun.

That is total nonsense - it just doesn't get much easier than using an accelerant and an ignition source which are sold 24/7/365 everywhere, require little cash and no ID at all to obtain. Perhaps the problem is having dangerous and mentally unstable folks roaming freely among us - not what tools or methods they might elect to employ while killing folks if (when?) they completely lose any and all rational inhibitions.

The fascists have you brainwashed...…...and the fact that you don't know it is music to our eyes! LMAO!

The fascists confiscated guns, too. So...lol!

Actually, I'm pointing out that one doesn't need to use a gun to kill and injur a large amount of people.

Wonderful! So we can ban the guns and you’ll do just fine in your crusade against the communists with matches.

No guns and no brains needed. See why we don't need all these guns in america, we can just burn out the people we don't like. By the way neither the matches or the fire killed anyone by your thinking. Just like the electric chair doesn't kill people.

We need guns, since you claim The United States is such a dangerous place.

Back
Top Bottom