• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Temperatures in eastern Antarctica are 70 degrees warmer than usual

My God man. Your obsession is unreal, and unhealthy.

Yes, my first assumption was a SWAG. I never stated it as fact.

Get over it, and stop obsessing over me.

Yes, my first assumption was a SWAG. I never stated it as fact.
Yes. you never stated it as fact. But you did say that you assumed it was correct and that you believed it to be correct. And I showed that you were wrong.
Get over it, and stop obsessing over me.
You are the one who needs to get over being proven wrong. And playing the victim isn't going to stop me from showing when and where you are getting your facts wrong.

Yes. you never stated it as fact. But you did say that you assumed it was correct and that you believed it to be correct. And I showed that you were wrong.

You are the one who needs to get over being proven wrong. And playing the victim isn't going to stop me from showing when and where you are getting your facts wrong.
But you have yet to prove me wrong on what I state as fact.

Your obsessive about trying to do so and you keep losing over and over.

Do you realize how silly and pathetic you look?

But you have yet to prove me wrong on what I state as fact.

Your obsessive about trying to do so and you keep losing over and over.

Do you realize how silly and pathetic you look?
Dude... I showed that your assumption and stated belief that the warming was due to waste heat was wrong. So what if you didn't actually state that it was fact?

You were wrong. Deal with it!!

You are the one who is looking desperate to not have to admit you were shown to be wrong.

Dude... I showed that your assumption and stated belief that the warming was due to waste heat was wrong. So what if you didn't actually state that it was fact?

You were wrong. Deal with it!!
It still might be part of the equation. I deal with such things quite well, you apparently are too obsessed with me to deal with it well.
You are the one who is looking desperate to not have to admit you were shown to be wrong.
But I wasn't wrong in claiming it "might" be the cause. It still might be part of the increase, as increases have correlated with other time periods of time with wind from that direction. I would have been wrong if I said it "was" the cause.

Do you like looking pathetic, because you do!

It still might be part of the equation. I deal with such things quite well, you apparently are too obsessed with me to deal with it well.

But I wasn't wrong in claiming it "might" be the cause. It still might be part of the increase, as increases have correlated with other time periods of time with wind from that direction. I would have been wrong if I said it "was" the cause.

Do you like looking pathetic, because you do!
So... now you are shifting to a weasel word defense??

:ROFLMAO:

That is just pathetic.

Let me know when you come up with some real data to back yourself up. Otherwise, I am done here.

So... now you are shifting to a weasel word defense??

:ROFLMAO:

That is just pathetic.

Let me know when you come up with some real data to back yourself up. Otherwise, I am done here.
Call it as you will. Your assumptions are your problems. Not mine.

Back
Top Bottom