• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tell Your Congressperson.

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Tell Your Congressperson:

Ok, whether you Republicans win or loose this fall, here’s what you have to do to redeem yourselves. Whether you win or loose Hillary Clinton will be President so my first instructions to you are to co-operate with her. Give her everything she asks for except to take away nice rifles. Then we’ll see growth and people will be happy and something can then still come of this Republican Party.

If you do not co-operate with her then things will be worse next time; it will be not a year into the Tribulation when we vote. Now it is three years before Tribulation. There is still hope and time to steady a course through the Convergence.

Now see what I have done to you for your Behavior? (Clinton, Trump, Sanders) Now stop behaving this way.

Notice I don’t have to tell the Democrats to co-operate with Trump (and it’s not just because he’s going to loose.)

Ok, whether you Republicans win or loose this fall, here’s what you have to do to redeem yourselves. Whether you win or loose Hillary Clinton will be President so my first instructions to you are to co-operate with her. Give her everything she asks for except to take away nice rifles. Then we’ll see growth and people will be happy and something can then still come of this Republican Party.

If you do not co-operate with her then things will be worse next time; it will be not a year into the Tribulation when we vote. Now it is three years before Tribulation. There is still hope and time to steady a course through the Convergence.

Now see what I have done to you for your Behavior? (Clinton, Trump, Sanders) Now stop behaving this way.

Notice I don’t have to tell the Democrats to co-operate with Trump (and it’s not just because he’s going to loose.)

Yeah, because there's not a chance in hell they would cooperate with Trump if he did win.

Yeah, because there's not a chance in hell they would cooperate with Trump if he did win.

Of course they would.

When Bush wanted to go to war they followed his leadership and said ok. When he wanted tax cut they said ok.

They would give Trump whatever he needed to be successful.

Of course they would.

When Bush wanted to go to war they followed his leadership and said ok. When he wanted tax cut they said ok.

They would give Trump whatever he needed to be successful.

That's overly optimistic at best IMO considering the state of politics today.

Why wouldn't they? Many Trumps positions are to the left from those of Hillary Clinton.

That's overly optimistic at best IMO considering the state of politics today.

Politics today is the result of Republican obstructionism; fear, weakness, hatred.

You can blame Liberals and Obama all you want but it ain't the truth.

Lol !!!

Trump and Hillary tied in swing States
Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls - POLITICO

Yea, since establishment is all the rage this election cycle, corrupt establishment is really going to win the voters over...

Hillary getting away with something that would have put the average American in Fed prison for years is really going to play well to the undecided and independents in Nov.

Seeing as how the world hasn't come to an end just because Congressional Republicans have stuck their middle finger in Obama's face for the past 6 years, I think they'll be safe in sticking two middle fingers in the corrupt, lying face of Hillary.

In any case, Hillary won't be President. If a Democrat gets elected, it'll be Biden.

Why wouldn't they? Many Trumps positions are to the left from those of Hillary Clinton.

Cause a key part of their whole platform this election is "Not Trump"

Politics today is the result of Republican obstructionism; fear, weakness, hatred.

When there was no GOP obstructionism Obama managed to pass one of the worst pieces of legislation in our Nations history.

ObamaCare.

Its so bad the Dems had to pretend it didn't exist back in the 2014 midterms.
Heck they had to pretend Obama didn't exist back in the 2014 midterms

And they STILL got their asses handed to them...Lol !

Its funny because they were going to turn my State Texas ( Yay Texas !! ) Blue. We added more GOP seats to our State legislator

We're REDDER

Hillary getting away with something that would have put the average American in Fed prison for years is really going to play well to the undecided and independents in Nov.

Others in Congress have broken the e-mail/server rules.

What else has she done except stiff Benghazi for Republican budget cuts to security?

Politics turned sour after Obamacare was passed without one Republican vote. Deal with it, you guys did it.

When there was no GOP obstructionism Obama managed to pass one of the worst pieces of legislation in our Nations history.

ObamaCare.

Its funny because they were going to turn my State Texas ( Yay Texas !! ) Blue. We added more GOP seats to our State legislator

We're REDDER

I'd say the Iraq War Resolution was far worse than the ACA, and by a rather substantial margin. Then there is the repeal of Glass-Steagall, a definite disaster generator.

In any case, Hillary won't be President. If a Democrat gets elected, it'll be Biden.

You seem primed for a friendly wager. Let me know me you are interested; otherwise, I'll know you don't believe the things you write.

I'd say the Iraq War Resolution was far worse than the ACA, and by a rather substantial margin. Then there is the repeal of Glass-Steagall, a definite disaster generator.

The US did not need Glass-Steagall, it just failed to replace it with meaningful regulation.

ObamaCare.

Not even close.

The US did not need Glass-Steagall, it just failed to replace it with meaningful regulation.

I am having difficulty understanding what you wrote. I suspect that is because it doesn't make sense.

Cause a key part of their whole platform this election is "Not Trump"

The same is true for (real) conservatives and libertarians in the GOP. But unlike conservatives and libertarians, they (most of them) will gladly support his anti-free-trade moves, for example (one of the few issues on which he shows consistency).

Others in Congress have broken the e-mail/server rules.

What else has she done except stiff Benghazi for Republican budget cuts to security?

So prosecute them as well. We need to stop lowering our expectations and start DEMANDING integrity. We should be telling our elected officials at EVERY level that breaking the rules is a one way ticket to getting kicked to the curb.

ObamaCare.

We're REDDER

ACA was nothing more than Romney care with a new name proportionally longer because of the National scope.

If you have something better than Romney care, let's see it.

You're just a Partisan debater who can't consider his antithesis.

Politics turned sour after Obamacare was passed without one Republican vote. Deal with it, you guys did it.

Why didn't the Republicans help out?

Because they had another agenda.

About co-operation; since 1992 Republicans filibustered 40% more then Democrats; 139 times 2007-8 and 137 times 2009-10.

I don't believe it was a mistake to go into Iraq.

It would have been a bigger mistake to not go in.

Maybe it was a mistake given our incompetence.

The mistake was to not withhold their oil revenue until they behaved.

So prosecute them as well. We need to stop lowering our expectations and start DEMANDING integrity. We should be telling our elected officials at EVERY level that breaking the rules is a one way ticket to getting kicked to the curb.

For breaking a small e-mail rule you want to kick them on the curb.

This is a problem, nobody wants to slap anybody's wrist they just wait until they loose their cool and give them a good paddling.

This is one venue of justice though, to get them on their technicalities.

I think attacking Iraq was the single worst foreign policy blunder of my lifetime, so I obviously disagree with you.

And if you want to get rid of the ACA, which is actually more helpful than harmful, I am all for it. Bring on single-payer.

If the ACA leads to single-payer, it will be even more beneficial to our society than it already has been.

ACA was nothing more than Romney care with a new name proportionally longer because of the National scope.

If you have something better than Romney care, let's see it.

You're just a Partisan debater who can't consider his antithesis.

Why didn't the Republicans help out?

Because they had another agenda.

About co-operation; since 1992 Republicans filibustered 40% more then Democrats; 139 times 2007-8 and 137 times 2009-10.

Republicans did not help out because Democrats refused to compromise on a bill they had not even read.

For breaking a small e-mail rule you want to kick them on the curb.

This is a problem, nobody wants to slap anybody's wrist they just wait until they loose their cool and give them a good paddling.

This is one venue of justice though, to get them on their technicalities.

I'd kick them to the curb after they served two terms!!

We need our elected officials to understand that they represent US. That means that they should be above reproach in EVERY area possible. Unpaid parking tickets - Curb City. Past due taxes - Curbsville. Cheated on your husband - Curbsylvania. Lie to the people - East Curbtown (the bad part of Curbtown).

Back
Top Bottom