• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tell me

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When you take guys take A break from practicing, can you tell me why? Tell me why Biden would be better for America?

Biden has experience as a lead official uniting our country in crises. Trump has experience as a lead official dividing our country in crises. I know which one I would prefer as these crises continue into 2021.

When you take guys take A break from practicing, can you tell me why? Tell me why Biden would be better for America?

Will you get it if I explain to you that it's because on every single metric one could use to measure each candidate against each other, Trump is worse?

He promises to put Dr. Fauci in charge of pandemic response, and give him independence & autonomy. I can't think of a better reason to vote.

Spare us the BS, you have no interest in the discussion.

Biden is a KNOWN leader, he knows how to get along with OUR allies and our enimies AND knows the difference. He knows in times of National emergancy that he needs to get the best possible advice, formulate a plan, tell AmeriCANs how to respond AND set an example! He knows he represents ALL AmeriCANs not just 33% that would turn a blind eye if he shot someone. AND MOST OF ALL, he IS the guy that CAN repair the damage tRump has done.

Will you get it if I explain to you that it's because on every single metric one could use to measure each candidate against each other, Trump is worse?

Might you elaborate on the specific metrics you mention ?

we have to get the mafia out of our White House. i'd vote for Phil Mickelson's caddie at this point.

Don't listen to any lyin' dog faced pony soldiers.

Biden is a KNOWN leader, he knows how to get along with OUR allies and our enimies AND knows the difference. He knows in times of National emergancy that he needs to get the best possible advice, formulate a plan, tell AmeriCANs how to respond AND set an example! He knows he represents ALL AmeriCANs not just 33% that would turn a blind eye if he shot someone. AND MOST OF ALL, he IS the guy that CAN repair the damage tRump has done.

could you be more specific ? He's been in elected office for decades. What past events exhibit the possible knowledge/abilities you are proclaiming ?

we have to get the mafia out of our White House. i'd vote for Phil Mickelson's caddie at this point.

boy! differing views here!
I thought that was why Trump was elected...
To get both Republican AND Democrat mafias out of the White House.
Neither party has the 'halo concession' ..

Biden has experience as a lead official uniting our country in crises. Trump has experience as a lead official dividing our country in crises. I know which one I would prefer as these crises continue into 2021.
Problem is all the "experience" was on the wrong side of history; besides he's probably forgotten most of it anyway. :cool:

He promises to put Dr. Fauci in charge of pandemic response, and give him independence & autonomy. I can't think of a better reason to vote.

I can - like the Supreme Court and removing a dictator - but that's a damned good one.

Electing trump to remove the mafia/swamp is like electing Hitler to save Jewish people.

How high did the DJIA get while Biden was in office; how low was the unemployment rate for women and minorities? How about the cumulative unemployment rated. The only metric that was higher during Biden's turn was his son's salary.

Trump's leadership is based on stirring up dissension and distrust, a divide and conquer technique used in corporate executive America which is not a democracy and where the CEO or president is a dictator. That technique is a recipe for disaster in a democracy. You cannot lead a country you have just divided into factions.

Biden has spent most of his life in leadership roles in government. He has a deep understanding and appreciation of the role of government. He has never tried to be divisive.

Fauci is a one trick pony. He has no concept of managing the entire country while fighting the virus; he's got a secure job at a good salary and his kids aren't school age.

could you be more specific ? He's been in elected office for decades. What past events exhibit the possible knowledge/abilities you are proclaiming ?

WTF are you talking about he's been a respected Senator and Vice President all those "decades" and on top of all his good service the one thing he has never done is be purposfully DIVISIVE. That's why Joe Biden is uniquly prepared to "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN like it was before Donald Jenius Trump darkend the halls of OUR White House.

WTF are you talking about he's been a respected Senator and Vice President all those "decades" and on top of all his good service the one thing he has never done is be purposfully DIVISIVE. That's why Joe Biden is uniquly prepared to "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN like it was before Donald Jenius Trump darkend the halls of OUR White House.

?? you cannot answer my request ??
What past events exhibit the possible knowledge/abilities you are proclaiming ?
What actions has he performed that exhibits superior abilities in organization and leadership?

.....no but, you must have.....and believing MSNBC and CNN and only believing what you were taught in history classes got you where you are today..... You believe false narratives like the Republican Party formed years ago they are now Democrats....My family came from the North to the South generations ago fighting to end slavery and I actually have 2 relatives from a past generation that died doing it....so, do your research and if all the history you learned is what you were taught in school then that’s your problem!

How high did the DJIA get while Biden was in office; how low was the unemployment rate for women and minorities? How about the cumulative unemployment rated. The only metric that was higher during Biden's turn was his son's salary.

What fresh idiocy is this?

-Biden hasn't been President. He was vice president, before that, in congress.
-Biden as VP couldn't have done anything about any of those things, except maybe scold his son. Meanwhile Trump put his family in powerful unaccountable unelected positions, while steering government money to his own properties.
-Obama turned a 1.4 trillion deficit into a 550 billion deficit.
-Trump turned a 550billion deficit into a trillion deficit.
- The deficit Trump will hand Biden will be about FOUR TRILLION, if not more, thanks to:
-- His initial incompetent handling of COVID
-- His decision to quash a Kushner testing plan because they calculated that the virus would ravage blue states, and they could gain politically by letting people die then blaming blue governors.
-The DOW is hardly a measure of the economy for everybody.

I could go on....but what do you care about truth?

All, note the dishonesty in posting of the Trumpist. I say what I said. The Trumpist focuses on two numbers that he apparently thinks were lower in the Great Recession than they were at their highest point in the greatest economy ever that Obama handed to Trump (and has now wrecked with lies and denials about COVID, which allowed it to explode).

Moroever, the Trumpist offers no argument that Biden caused the numbers. Naturally, the Trumipst can't. Obama inherited yet another GOP-wrecked economy. Of course all sorts of numbers are going to be bad. And of course, when he hands a booming economy to Trump, the numbers will continue to get better just so long as Trump or the outside world does nothing to wreck them.

Hell, he doesn't even name dates OR say why those dates are the points of comparison.

You've sure wasted a lot of peoples' time with stupid posts. How about you donate to DP? You wouldn't want to be one of those "takers" you lot are always on about.

-Biden as VP couldn't have done anything about any of those things, except maybe scold his son. Meanwhile Trump put his family in powerful unaccountable unelected positions, while steering government money to his own properties.
- The deficit Trump will hand Biden will be about FOUR TRILLION, if not more, thanks to:
-- His decision to quash a Kushner testing plan because they calculated that the virus would ravage blue states, and they could gain politically by letting people die then blaming blue governors.

All, note the dishonesty in posting of the Trumpist. I say what I said. The Trumpist focuses on two numbers that he apparently thinks were lower in the Great Recession than they were at their highest point in the greatest economy ever that Obama handed to Trump (and has now wrecked with lies and denials about COVID, which allowed it to explode).

Moroever, the Trumpist offers no argument that Biden caused the numbers. Naturally, the Trumipst can't. Obama inherited yet another GOP-wrecked economy. Of course all sorts of numbers are going to be bad. And of course, when he hands a booming economy to Trump, the numbers will continue to get better just so long as Trump or the outside world does nothing to wreck them.

Hell, he doesn't even name dates OR say why those dates are the points of comparison.

You've sure wasted a lot of peoples' time with stupid posts. How about you donate to DP? You wouldn't want to be one of those "takers" you lot are always on about.

....no what I go by is FACTS over FEELINGS.....I am not so jaded in my personal dislike or hatred over someone that I don’t research and look for my own conclusions.....I would much rather have Trump as a president than someone whose biggest accomplishment in the past 50 years is The Crime Bill...that brought the biggest mass incarceration of African Americans in history to fruition.....and as far as being uneducated.....I have my master’s working on my doctorate.....what about you?!?

Initial incompetence in handling COVID? Really, Pelosi and Cuomo were encouraging people to party in the streets weeks after Trump closed air travel. And let's not forget Pelosi symbolism in tearing up Trump's State of the Union speech where he warned of the virus.

You don't get much correct, do you.

You recite all the myths perfectly. Half-truths (obamas deficits didn't start dropping until GOP took control of the House). So, if you don't like the Dow, how about Unemployment rate - he set new records for women, minorities and overall. By the way 50% of US households own stock so the Dow going up IS a sign of broad prosperity.

Not to mention a healthy dose of mindless bull****, LW mantras and general bull****.

people voted a mafia into our White House.

i have a felling that they've finally woken up though.

Back
Top Bottom