• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Tell Me Something Good" thread or forum section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Normally there is a lot of negative on DP, just from the very nature of politics. Even some of the lighter things here are just for our own amusement in general or to get to know each other a little better, not so much to help others.

I was hoping that we could start a thread (seems a little small for what I had in mind though) or forum section even/maybe that may provide more positives from further out, from the world but maybe even some from internal here that we do or know of. Threads that are specifically about people helping other people out in various ways. Maybe good things we have heard about, to discuss or perhaps even trending donations or causes (I do understand that we would need to be aware of scams, which could be an issue). There could even be causes that various DP members want to put out.

One thing is that I'm not sure if this would break rules, as I was hoping that people may be able to post threads about good things that others are doing that may in fact mean going to links that may provide money to others (I know some threads we do this, when it comes up, but seems this would be a little different).

So I'm not sure where a good place to put this would be or even if it would be allowed, which is why I figured I'd put it here and see if anyone else has ideas (or if I'm just completely unobservant and missed where we had something like this).

The title does come from a daily piece on the Bobby Bones show, so if that is going to cause issues, please feel free to change it. That was the best way I had to describe it though. And I do understand if this couldn't be done, just trying to see if it would be a considered if able.

The Tavern would be a great place to post stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom