• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tell me happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

opendebate

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It's today and I am a lucky lucky woman. I've had a wonderful day and I feel loved. What more could one want?

Well Happy Birthday to you, good to hear the day went well for you! My best wishes to you.

It's today and I am a lucky lucky woman. I've had a wonderful day and I feel loved. What more could one want?
I'm a little late to the party :2party: but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
According to my local newspaper's astrology chart, you had a FIVE-STAR DAY!!!!
Doesn't get any better than that.

Share the recipe sometime? Happy Birthday to you though, good to hear you've had a really good day.

So this is how one gets B-Day congrats in DP? You ask them to?

Was wondering why The American was not telling everyone several of my B-Days till now! ;)

Happy B-Day Open :)

Happy Birthday OD - sorry I missed it. Wishing you good health, good friends, great success and happiness for many days and years to come.

Was wondering why The American was not telling everyone several of my B-Days till now! ;)

I can't be sure, but I think if you put your birth date in your profile, the system then announces it on the home page and American can see that it's actually your birthday and then he creates a birthday wishes thread for you in the Toast section of the Tavern.

American's pretty good, but he's not a mind reader.

Happy Birthday. Birthdays should last a week anyway.

giphy.gif

I can't be sure, but I think if you put your birth date in your profile, the system then announces it on the home page and American can see that it's actually your birthday and then he creates a birthday wishes thread for you in the Toast section of the Tavern.

American's pretty good, but he's not a mind reader.

He is not? Darn it!

Fashionably late... again... but am glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday. You deserve it!

Greetings, DDD. :2wave:

If we don't know when your birthday is, we can't celebrate it with you. I keep a rolodex with that information that gets added to constantly for the people I meet, but new people are joining us all the time. I'm thinking of starting a thread that will just ask for your user name, and month and day of birthday, and have everyone that's interested just post their information. Short of asking to have it PM'd to me, which would cause me to get constant notices that my inbox is full, I can't think of any other way to do it. I'll run that idea past American to see what he thinks, since we have discussed this problem several times before.

Since I have you here, would you tell me your birthday month and day now? That'll be one down and only a hundred or so to go! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Greetings, DDD. :2wave:

If we don't know when your birthday is, we can't celebrate it with you. I keep a rolodex with that information that gets added to constantly for the people I meet, but new people are joining us all the time. I'm thinking of starting a thread that will just ask for your user name, and month and day of birthday, and have everyone that's interested just post their information. Short of asking to have it PM'd to me, which would cause me to get constant notices that my inbox is full, I can't think of any other way to do it. I'll run that idea past American to see what he thinks, since we have discussed this problem several times before.

Since I have you here, would you tell me your birthday month and day now? That'll be one down and only a hundred or so to go! :mrgreen:

I will have to PM' you since this is an anonymous site :) .

Is your inbox available for me to send my e-mail?

I will have to PM' you since this is an anonymous site :) .

Is your inbox available for me to send my e-mail?

Yup! Fire away! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom