• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Television is here to LIE to us

Judging by your grammar and inability to construct a coherent post you would fail the test.

what a cheap and childish shot. Ahh those Ad Hominesm for the frustrated ones. Well mate, you can't go any lower.

what does an iq test have to do with wisdom????

I have seen people with dysfunctional brains immensely more wise and loving then people with high scores on test.

Hell, the 'scientist' don't even exact;y know what they are measuring and so much to say about the stupidity of the test.

I have studied a lot of these testing in my clinical psychology class and I can tell you psychologists act as if they do

undertand these test, but I can assure you that they don't.

most educators goes against true wisdom... those are simply people that copy like a parrot without understanding

to test for true wisdom one has to test for logic ability .. which is the ability to know good from bad... true from false and value from non value... these are the predictors and inventors.. a SAT MATH TEST is similar to what a logical thinking test could be for voters to vote... but set it at the highest level.... and you can see who these voters would be by checking the highest sat math test scores

most educators goes against true wisdom... those are simply people that copy like a parrot without understanding

to test for true wisdom one has to test for logic ability .. which is the ability to know good from bad... true from false and value from non value... these are the predictors and inventors.. a SAT MATH TEST is similar to what a logical thinking test could be for voters to vote... but set it at the highest level.... and you can see who these voters would be by checking the highest sat math test scores

I don't think so. I see wisdom as coming deep from the heart, I don't think it is testable by these tests.

way to left brain and as anybody knows the left brain is the most stupid part of all!

I don't think so. I see wisdom as coming deep from the heart, I don't think it is testable by these tests.

way to left brain and as anybody knows the left brain is the most stupid part of all!

its logic that decides how to work life based on the laws of how humans are PRE WIRED...... the heart feels but that feeling comes from a law in the brain and the brain comes from genetics....... the feeling of happiness is pre wired into humans and it is the logic that finds and goes with the laws that brings that pre wired set up

since humans have different abilities and those are needed to balance... humans are pre wired to feel happy when being social in certain ways.... its the logic that finds how to do that .. the heart FEELS and the logic tells what is GOOD to FEEL ... if we have a heart that feels jumping into fire is good then quickly that will change because we are PRE WIRED to feel pain when we jump into a fire.. a logic test for voters will be like prophets that can predict success or failure.. these are not from education but from inbred.... a prophet cannot be influenced wrong by education... make a logic wisdom test so high that only 100 can vote and then all the voters will be PROPHETS and they cannot be fooled by crooks

and einstein would horse laugh you out of the building like he always have parrots and one who copy like parrots

Did Einstein always have parrots? Do the words universal franchise mean anything to you?

Did Einstein always have parrots? Do the words universal franchise mean anything to you?

watch and later i will explain why the bible says universal salvation for all and other parts says NO.... there is a good REASON why both of these are in the bible i will explain later

watch and later i will explain why the bible says universal salvation for all and other parts says NO.... there is a good REASON why both of these are in the bible i will explain later

Don't bother. The bible is a work of fiction written by primitive goat herders.

Don't bother. The bible is a work of fiction written by primitive goat herders.

check science and history to see how helpful the bible is... check to see what increases pain in humans and check to see that is called SINS..... if you sin you will have a helluva life...the bible is right with science on that and even psychology.. certain thoughts give help or harm and health studies proves the bible correct

check science and history to see how helpful the bible is... check to see what increases pain in humans and check to see that is called SINS..... if you sin you will have a helluva life...the bible is right with science on that and even psychology.. certain thoughts give help or harm and health studies proves the bible correct

wake UP contradictions does not make the bible NOT the best help ever.......

why does the bible have contradictions? its because humans are different types with different levels of wisdom.... many are like a child and then fear must be used with children because wisdom is not developed enough... and why does the bible give pain and if you look close the pain brings something better.. which makes pain simple a correction system to make humans go as planned... which is on a journey to paradise AFTER experiencing pains and struggles and injustice .....GOD is intentionally deceptive for a good reason because HOPE works best with all the different types and different levels of wisdom..... PROOF of his reality would stop the fear that the unwise must have to make them do correct.. so the bible shows how the system is perfect so that when we get to paradise we can FEEL the opposite of injustice and pains and struggles..... its pre wired into a human being to get happiness the BEST. in JUST THIS WAY

the control of the world has been with christians because they go with science which is simply gods laws of life and which will in time make humanity to be gods of the universe

check all the billions of life forms and compare to this single one HUMANS to see a total different design... all the others do not progress but humans will progress to becomes gods of the whole universe and all within

check history to understand this... check how humans domination has changed more and more over each single life form.. check how speed has changed and others not....... humans use to get to another place in like 15 miles and hour and today rockets can go 150 thousand miles an hour... In time all the power of the universe will be harnessed by humans

christians wins the wars because of the highest wisdoms can understand how valuable the christian bible is

muslims and native americans are similar not wise enough to know good from bad.. true from false and value from non value. it was the christians that saw the value of gold over necklace beads and that wisdom invents the best weapons and that is why christians brought the indians out of the misery of the stone age........ muslims are still in the misery of the stone age because of being UNWISE

wake UP contradictions does not make the bible NOT the best help ever.......

why does the bible have contradictions? its because humans are different types with different levels of wisdom.... many are like a child and then fear must be used with children because wisdom is not developed enough... and why does the bible give pain and if you look close the pain brings something better.. which makes pain simple a correction system to make humans go as planned... which is on a journey to paradise AFTER experiencing pains and struggles and injustice .....GOD is intentionally deceptive for a good reason because HOPE works best with all the different types and different levels of wisdom..... PROOF of his reality would stop the fear that the unwise must have to make them do correct.. so the bible shows how the system is perfect so that when we get to paradise we can FEEL the opposite of injustice and pains and struggles..... its pre wired into a human being to get happiness the BEST. in JUST THIS WAY

the control of the world has been with christians because they go with science which is simply gods laws of life and which will in time make humanity to be gods of the universe

check all the billions of life forms and compare to this single one HUMANS to see a total different design... all the others do not progress but humans will progress to becomes gods of the whole universe and all within

check history to understand this... check how humans domination has changed more and more over each single life form.. check how speed has changed and others not....... humans use to get to another place in like 15 miles and hour and today rockets can go 150 thousand miles an hour... In time all the power of the universe will be harnessed by humans

christians wins the wars because of the highest wisdoms can understand how valuable the christian bible is

muslims and native americans are similar not wise enough to know good from bad.. true from false and value from non value. it was the christians that saw the value of gold over necklace beads and that wisdom invents the best weapons and that is why christians brought the indians out of the misery of the stone age........ muslims are still in the misery of the stone age because of being UNWISE

Racist gibberish.

Keep it for Stormfront.

everything is governed by science.. including success .. including politics... including failure

All forms of media, from writing, to radio, to tv to the Internet, are used for "propaganda and sheer lies" as you put it. They are all tools and as such cannot, in and of themselves, tell the truth or lies. Only those using them can. Now can tv be the more effective tool for "propaganda and sheer lies"? That could be argued. But the only lie here is that tv itself has some sort of sentience that allows it to speak truth or lie separate and apart from those using it.

Agreed.
Don't blame the technology. Blame the people using the technology and how they use it.

Agreed.
Don't blame the technology. Blame the people using the technology and how they use it.

different technology requires different abilities.... the internet technology requires a high logic ability to NOT get brainwashed and drugged out on peoples agenda that can take your time and money.... the MEDIA and the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is doing just this for their money agenda.. this requires logic to stop their harm

different technology requires different abilities.... the internet technology requires a high logic ability to NOT get brainwashed and drugged out on peoples agenda that can take your time and money.... the MEDIA and the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is doing just this for their money agenda.. this requires logic to stop their harm

Still, you seem to be intent on blaming the technology. "Television is here to LIE to us" doesn't speak to those who put their content on the TV, it's blaming the TV, the technology.

Wouldn't a better, more accurate, premise be "Some people are using the TV to lie to us"?

everything is governed by science.. including success .. including politics... including failure

Nope. Show me the mathematical formula for winning an election.

Still, you seem to be intent on blaming the technology. "Television is here to LIE to us" doesn't speak to those who put their content on the TV, it's blaming the TV, the technology.

Wouldn't a better, more accurate, premise be "Some people are using the TV to lie to us"?

nO i am not blaming the tech.. i'm blaming the system that has 80 equal to 180.... these are iq differences that the system makes equal to vote and then to rob easier by the crooks...

tech can be great for the abilities than can handle it.. but because of the profit system it will be used to brainwash as many low IQ's as possible

Nope. Show me the mathematical formula for winning an election.
winning the election can be slow to come when low IQ's cannot see the train coming to cause the great pain coming

but once that train hits and they get the pain THEN elections will change to conservatism.....

this is proved by how the younger one is the more liberal and as they go thru life and experience pain they become more conservative but the truly wise can predict this results before the pain hits

winning the election can be slow to come when low IQ's cannot see the train coming to cause the great pain coming

but once that train hits and they get the pain THEN elections will change to conservatism.....

this is proved by how the younger one is the more liberal and as they go thru life and experience pain they become more conservative but the truly wise can predict this results before the pain hits

What's your IQ?

What's your IQ?

people who has logic CAN recognize others that have it.... like the wise founders who let women own property but saw as not wise in logic and they also saw many white males not wise in logic also and they tested white males to find the ones with LOGIC.. they used a property test for that

people who has logic CAN recognize others that have it.... like the wise founders who let women own property but saw as not wise in logic and they also saw many white males not wise in logic also and they tested white males to find the ones with LOGIC.. they used a property test for that

So owning property makes you clever? I disagree. I know many property owners who are as stupid as they come.

So owning property makes you clever? I disagree. I know many property owners who are as stupid as they come.

during the founders time owning property for food was the most valuable thing and a test for wisdom can be the same as a property test

during the founders time owning property for food was the most valuable thing and a test for wisdom can be the same as a property test

Wisdom has nothing to do with owning property. Who would test the intelligence of the people testing the intelligence?

Back
Top Bottom