• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

Jerry

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

Avery_Wood.jpg

Police just made an arrest and say more arrests should come shortly. Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is calling it an armed robbery and not a hate crime, even though it appears nothing was stolen.

Two white teenagers were murdered in the parking lot of a Golden Corral in Jacksonville, FL. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s office says they were killed by multiple perpetrators, and that they have a photo of the suspect’s car. There were also multiple witnesses. However, they have not released any information or description of the suspects or the suspect’s car.
See also:
Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lot

The media, known for it's dubious credibility, claim it's unrelated to the Zimmerman verdict. I don't buy it.

See also:
Thugs slaughter two brothers in Jacksonville in busy parking lot

The media, known for it's dubious credibility, claim it's unrelated to the Zimmerman verdict. I don't buy it.

Truly disgusting - I'm sure all those clamouring for Zimmerman to be tried under federal hate crime and civil rights legislation will simply claim that these poor babies just had a rough childhood and shouldn't be blamed for losing their tempers and killing these two innocent boys.

I hear that Obama is about to hold a press conference in which he'll indicate that the white boys instigated their own murders and that if he'd had a bunch of sons they'd all like like the shooters.

This is an inflammatory headline, in implies a cause when we have no facts. This kind of pseudo journalism is dangerous.

In looking through a few stories on this it looks like this may have been a drug deal. I'm withholding judgement until something more comes out.

Friends of the victims took to social media to report that the brothers had a “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker on their truck.

/facepalm.

3 others charged in Jacksonville Golden Corral double shooting | firstcoastnews.com

Police said Wood plotted to get a group of people together to rob the brothers, Andrew and Matthew Bohannon, of about three ounces of marijuana, a $600 street value, in the Golden Corral parking lot.

Schoonover said police have ruled out rumors that the shooting is related to the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial. No bumper sticker was found on the victim's truck and marijuana was found at Andrew Bohannon's house.

This is an inflammatory headline, in implies a cause when we have no facts. This kind of pseudo journalism is dangerous.

There wreren't this many facts available when Zimmerman got charged.

And so the conservative persecution complex strikes again. Look how good, white Zimmerman supporters are being hunted down by feral blacks. :roll:

And so the conservative persecution complex strikes again. Look how good, white Zimmerman supporters are being hunted down by feral blacks. :roll:

Are you calling black people animals? Is that the latest excuse used to justify black on white crime?

From the article:
Update: Police just made an arrest and say more arrests should come shortly. Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is calling it an armed robbery and specifically stating that it is not a hate crime. It is unclear if anything was actually stolen. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office claims that the “Free Zimmerman” bumper sticker does not exist.

LOL. A conservative website made **** up, a bunch of conservatives come in the thread and eat it up. Conservatives seem to REALLY want black people to commit hate crimes against whites. LOL, never change.

-----------------

Holy smokes!!
One of the suspected perps is white!!
Driven, undoubtedly, to kill other white Zimmerman supporters by liberal-media induced hysteria....or something.

Sometimes. Here in The United States, we tend to apply common sense most of the time.

So when $600 worth of drugs is stolen, you believe the crime is because of a non-existent bumper sticker. Great common sense there.

-----------------

Holy smokes!!
One of the suspected perps is white!!
Driven, undoubtedly, to kill other white Zimmerman supporters by liberal-media induced hysteria....or something.

He's probably a WINO. White in name only.

Of course the sherrif is going to say it's unrelated. :roll:

Seriously, that's a cheap shot at the sheriff's integrity

Ease up

Did you go to the link and read it?

I did. I then read the agenda of the site. white power types are using this event to further the racial divide, much like what Sharpton seems to be doing.

Seriously, that's a cheap shot at the sheriff's integrity
Ease up
I am sure that apdst did her due diligence and researched the sheriff thoroughly before she reached that conclusion.
Any minute now, she will come back with her notes, links, and cites which will prove beyond a doubt that the sheriff impugned his own integrity long ago.

or not
w/e

Back
Top Bottom