• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

-------------
Not that I've heard.
Maybe because there is---unfortunately for Jerry--- no Zimmerman angle?

not sure why you want the subject of this thread to become about Jerry. nobody wants to talk abut Jerry

anyway... I asked because someone mentioned "This is the internet. I usually pay very little attention to the source and I try to double check everything".

I do pay attention to sources. when they derive from an agenda of hate, I don't go looking for collaboration, I summarily reject them.

The Council of Concerned Citizens, whose website you link to is America's premier racist organization and elementally dangerous to America.

The Council of Concerned Citizens,
-----------

No....not really dangerous IMHO
Pathetic, laughable but not very persuasive.
I mean, has anyone really been converted by weirdoes who rant about "The Jew Controlled Media"?

Avery Damone Wood arrested after Matthew and Andrew Bohannon shot dead in a Jacksonville parking lot

Authorities said Tuesday that a tipster told them 19-year-old Avery Damone Wood was looking for someone to help him rob the Bohannon brothers for drugs.

Wood was charged with two counts of murder and armed robbery.

The Florida Times-Union reports the victims knew Wood and the other suspects and were meeting them to buy or sell drugs.​

Dealing drugs is a nasty, dangerous business, lots of people, Black and white get killed all of the time in that racket.

-----------

No....not really dangerous IMHO
Pathetic, laughable but not very persuasive.
I mean, has anyone really been converted by weirdoes who rant about "The Jew Controlled Media"?

I doubt that they get many recruits with propaganda like that.

--------------
Well....one might say that Jerry didn't check his source(s) and jumped to a conclusion that he desperately wants to be true.
Unless Jerry can prove otherwise, I believe that you are 100 percent right.

Unless more factual information comes out, I'm quite content to forget about the hate crime aspect. If we aren't willing to do that? We're "just as bad" as those who assume the very worst about Zimmerman.

Not that there's any way killing two people can be good, mine you . . .

Correct.

If anyone needed it, this is ample proof that dealing drugs is a dangerous way to make a living.

How do we know that the people being arrested weren't standing their ground? You can't be sure when these type of drug deals take place. And why is the Kouncil of Konservative Kcitizens so supportive of drug dealers who get shot by Blacks? Are they pro illegal drugs?

How do we know that the people being arrested weren't standing their ground? You can't be sure when these type of drug deals take place. And why is the Kouncil of Konservative Kcitizens so supportive of drug dealers who get shot by Blacks? Are they pro illegal drugs?

They might have been standing their ground, who knows otherwise?

After reading the C.C.C.'s Statement of Principles at the link,I say, where's the barf bucket?

Actually I think it's kind of cute. On the same page where they talk about being Christian centered and family values centered they also have an ad for Celtic flags. Perhaps nobody ever told them that the Celts were primarily polytheistic and notoriously homosexual.

The Council of Conservative Citizens is standing up for the rights of natural born White American citizen drug dealers against Black drug dealers and against those who want to change America .

Actually I think it's kind of cute. On the same page where they talk about being Christian centered and family values centered they also have an ad for Celtic flags. Perhaps nobody ever told them that the Celts were primarily polytheistic and notoriously homosexual.

----------------
Good point.
I'm guessing the Celts get a pass because of their complexion.

Shh. Lets try to keep that quiet. Let them enjoy their ignorance.

Ever heard the term "Jacksonville Dumb"? Thats when you are straight up stupid.

You mean because it was a drug deal gone wrong.. or because it happened last Sunday?

Or because its useful in race baiting?

He means because the Liberal media is out to get him.

Back
Top Bottom