• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Teens with Free Zimmerman bumper sticker slaughtered in Jacksonville

I noticed both websites linked here hide their skin head views as "views for Europeans"

pathetic

I am sure that apdst did her due diligence and researched the sheriff thoroughly before she reached that conclusion.
Any minute now, she will come back with her notes, links and cites which will prove beyond a doubt that the sheriff impugned his own integrity long ago.

or not
w/e

I'd suggest getting any info directly from the Sheriff's Office to avoid any *confusion*

As I said don't look for it on the nightly news or CNN for that matter.

You mean because it was a drug deal gone wrong.. or because it happened last Sunday?

Or because its useful in race baiting?

With all due respect to those who are so giddy about this "not being a race crime", it's not over yet. I'd recommend sitting back until some more facts come out.

It makes ZERO sense to kill someone for $600 worth of weed. We don't have a definitive motive for the shooting yet and that motive very well could have been race based. All we know at this point is that the two white kids were no angels and that at least one of the black kids is a killer.

OMG. What can one even say?
--------------
Well....one might say that Jerry didn't check his source(s) and jumped to a conclusion that he desperately wants to be true.

With all due respect to those who are so giddy about this "not being a race crime", it's not over yet. I'd recommend sitting back until some more facts come out.

It makes ZERO sense to kill someone for $600 worth of weed. We don't have a definitive motive for the shooting yet and that motive very well could have been race based. All we know at this point is that the two white kids were no angels and that at least one of the black kids is a killer.

Unless more factual information comes out, I'm quite content to forget about the hate crime aspect. If we aren't willing to do that? We're "just as bad" as those who assume the very worst about Zimmerman.

Not that there's any way killing two people can be good, mine you . . .

we have a motive for why the two websites making this a race crime would do so, so I don't believe a thing that comes from those sites.

--------------
Well....one might say that Jerry didn't check his source(s) and jumped to a conclusion that he desperately wants to be true.

sure.

or it was an honest mistake and you are jumping to a conclusion you want to be true.

It makes ZERO sense to kill someone for $600 worth of weed.
How many sense does it make to kill someone over a bumpersticker? [which may not have actually existed]

we have a motive for why the two websites making this a race crime would do so, so I don't believe a thing that comes from those sites.

This is the internet. I usually pay very little attention to the source and I try to double check everything. Just because a source is biased doesn't necessarily mean that there is no good information there.

This is the internet. I usually pay very little attention to the source and I try to double check everything. Just because a source is biased doesn't necessarily mean that there is no good information there.

have any non skin head sites mentioned the Zimmerman angle yet?

You mean because it was a drug deal gone wrong.. or because it happened last Sunday?

Or because its useful in race baiting?

Well for one thing it is blacks killing whites so the race bait nightly news is not interested. If whites kill blacks or if a "White Hispanic" kills a black it's a different story.

Unless more factual information comes out, I'm quite content to forget about the hate crime aspect. If we aren't willing to do that? We're "just as bad" as those who assume the very worst about Zimmerman.

Correct

Misinformation and gossip can have a disastrous effect....like riots

While I wouldn't consider race to be an aggravating factor (legal definition of aggravating) in this incident I think it's certainly possible that the shooter was motivated in part by the Zimmerman verdict. Personally, I'd like to hear his explanation.

While I wouldn't consider race to be an aggravating factor (legal definition of aggravating) in this incident I think it's certainly possible that the shooter was motivated in part by the Zimmerman verdict. Personally, I'd like to hear his explanation.

And it's possible that Trayvon Martin was scared of Zimmerman and hit him first in self-defense, too. Whose explanation? The guy that'll lie through his teeth? If they can prove it was a drug deal, that's enough for me.

Last edited:

I have no idea. All I know is that the cop addressed the matter in his briefing and he referred to "social media". I took that to mean Twitter and Facebook which, from what I have seen, tend to leave most racially focused websites in the dust as far as being full of idiots.

-------------
Not that I've heard.
Maybe because there is---unfortunately for Jerry--- no Zimmerman angle?

Back
Top Bottom