• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Teenager with Ability to Debate Calmly

HoneyBee

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yes, fellow boardmates, I am a teenager with the ability to debate calmly.

To find out more about me, see my signature.

If you want to know more, just ask.

Hi.

Oh, and proceed with caution. I take debates very seriously. I don't like being flamed. I state my opinion, much with reasoning, and despise when I am hit with negetivity.

And here I thought the calmly debating teenager was a myth. :mrgreen: Welcome. What's a green witch?

Hello Honeybee!:2wave:

welcomeblue2.gif

Simon W. Moon said:
It's a really, really old sandwich.
Not even close Simon...

Everyone knows it's a city in England where they invented time...:doh

cnredd said:
Not even close Simon...

Everyone knows it's a city in England where they invented time...:doh
D'oh
:slapme:

I knew that.

Kelzie said:
And here I thought the calmly debating teenager was a myth. :mrgreen:
What's wrong with getting excited? :p

-Demosthenes- said:
What's wrong with getting excited? :p

Holy crap, you're 17?!? It doesn't seem like it...

Kelzie said:
Holy crap, you're 17?!? It doesn't seem like it...
How old do I seem?

-Demosthenes- said:
How old do I seem?

Not 17. At least 20 something. Late 20 something. I'm still in shock.

Yeah, I am home sporadically throughout the day because I have space in between classes (I have a few college classes), and I try to think logically which could also make me look a little older I guess.

I'm a long time member of Science Forum and Debate (scienceforums.net), ah, they brought me up well :D... It's amazing what a trolling creationist can become in a few years on a science forum with nurturing members to yell at you when you got things wrong, forcing you to always have a defensible argument.

-Demosthenes- said:
Yeah, I am home sporadically throughout the day because I have space in between classes (I have a few college classes), and I try to think logically which could also make me look a little older I guess.

I'm a long time member of Science Forum and Debate (scienceforums.net), ah, they brought me up well :D... It's amazing what a trolling creationist can become in a few years on a science forum with nurturing members to yell at you when you got things wrong, forcing you to always have a defensible argument.

I'm a little jealous. I certainly wasn't at your level when I was 17. Creationist? As in non-evolutionalist?

Kelzie said:
Creationist? As in non-evolutionalist?
Kind of, I meant mostly as I couldn't seperate emperical data from faith (and the like). Thats why I spend so much time trying to get people like God-is-Holy, Donkey1499, and alphieb to tell the difference.

-Demosthenes- said:
Kind of, I meant mostly as I couldn't seperate emperical data from faith (and the like). Thats why I spend so much time trying to get people like God-is-Holy, Donkey1499, and alphieb to tell the difference.

Ah. That makes more sense.

welcbnr.gif

Hope to see you on the threads HoneyBee!

:tink:~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom