• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teen forced to clean swastika graffitti

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Clean it, dickhead!"
Teen who who drew swastika on building forced to scrub it while bystanders mock him

A teenage boy was recently filmed getting heckled as he cleaned up swastika graffiti that he left on the floor of a shopping center in the United Kingdom.

Nazi-Cleaning-Graffiti.jpg

VIDEO LINK

More of this, please.

scurry back under the fridge, nazis. the kitchen light is on.

The cleaning up I can agree with. Allowing him to be heckled not so much. IMO the heckling probably did more to reinforce the negative stereotypes this kid has more than teaching him a lesson.

The cleaning up I can agree with. Allowing him to be heckled not so much. IMO the heckling probably did more to reinforce the negative stereotypes this kid has more than teaching him a lesson.

I would agree, but the “heckling” didn’t actually seem bad at all. Posting it online, especially if he is a minor, bothers me a bit more.

Seems to me that it violated child labor laws and, likely, prevented a union worker from getting a job. I find it hard to believe that "punishment" such as this is acceptable in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom