• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Nugent: I Might Run for President

Nugent will have to get in line because theres already a long list of conservatives that run for president whenever they need money.

'Ya know, if he does run, his candidacy is toast from day one, after everybody hears about how he sucked on the vagina of a 12 year old girl when he was 40.
Crapping his pants to get of the service won't go over too well, either.

Crapping his pants to get of the service won't go over too well, either.

yeah that really kills him with the liberals. They would never support a draft dodger

Oh wait, Biden

Never mind

yeah that really kills him with the liberals. They would never support a draft dodger

Oh wait, Biden

Never mind
It's the fact that he **** his pants that will stick most in peoples minds. He should become a Depends spokesperson if he needs money so bad.

It's the fact that he **** his pants that will stick most in peoples minds. He should become a Depends spokesperson if he needs money so bad.

He's not going to be the GOP candidate. I guess you will have to find another person to hate

'Ya know, if he does run, his candidacy is toast from day one, after everybody hears about how he sucked on the vagina of a 12 year old girl when he was 40.

Do tell.....

Do tell.....

Courtney Love admitted to having sex with him when she was 12. I know, but her story does have some credibility.

My first thought was Nugie is drinking the same LSD laced water 'the Donald' is.

Terrible Ted can run as Libertarian, they are 'conservatives' of a sort.

Not all 'conservatives' are republicants. ;)

9 kids from 7 wives??? Now that is a family values man!

Courtney Love said it, so it must be the gospel.

He's not going to be the GOP candidate. I guess you will have to find another person to hate
You really should stop trying to tell other people what they think, TD. You always seem to be wrong. I never said I hated Nugent....in fact, I think he's a clown and someone to ridicule just like you do to other posters. That fact that he represents your beliefs is just icing on the cake.

You really should stop trying to tell other people what they think, TD. You always seem to be wrong. I never said I hated Nugent....in fact, I think he's a clown and someone to ridicule just like you do to other posters. That fact that he represents your beliefs is just icing on the cake.

you don't hate? OMG that is funny. I don't agree with terrible ted on lots of issues

Courtney Love said it, so it must be the gospel.

Ted Nugent admits to having sex with teenage girls in an episode of "Behind the Music" (4/26/1998).

But don't take my word for it. Here it is, in Nugent's own words. He got it on with MANY underage girls who were young enough to be his daughters.

Nugent / Trump 2016.

man, that would be just awesome. :lamo

"Ted Nugent -- I might run"

edited for accuracy.

Oh wait, Biden

Never mind

That's because draft dodgers tend to swing from the other side of the plate

Spencer Abraham: Did not serve
Eliot Abrams: Did not serve
John Ashcroft: Did not serve
Roy Blunt: Did not serve
Michael Bloomberg: Did not serve
George W. Bush: Texas Air Nat. Guard; skipped duty; didn't take physical; suspended from flying
Jeb Bush: Did not serve
Saxby Chambliss: Did not serve. Attacked Cleland's patriotism
Dick Cheney: Did not serve
Christopher Cox: Did not serve
Tom DeLay: Did not serve
John Engler: Did not serve
Douglas Feith: Did not serve
Bill Frist: Did not serve
Newt Gingrich: Did not serve
Rudy Giuliani: Did not serve
Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer
Phil Gramm: Did not serve
Dennis Hastert: Did not serve
Tim Hutchison: Did not serve
Jack Kemp: Did not serve. "Knee problem," continued in NFL for 8 years
Jon Kyl: Did not serve
Trent Lott: Did not serve
Mitch McConnell: Did not serve
John McHugh: Did not serve
George Pataki: Did not serve
Richard Perle: Did not serve
Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard
Dana Rohrabacher: Did not serve
Karl Rove: Did not serve - yet had the tererity to organize a campaign to discredit service of John Kerry, a medal of honor winner
Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor
Rick Santorum: Did not serve
Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base
Richard Shelby: Did not serve
JC Watts: Did not serve
Vin Weber: Did not serve
Paul Wolfowitz: Did not serve
Andy Card – no service
Condi Rice – no service
John Bolton – no service
Don Nichols – no service
David Dreier - no service
Bill Bennett - no service
Clarence Thomas: no service
Antonin Scalia: no service
Kenneth Starr: no service

Then there are the pundit Cons that can't find enough good wars to fight in...

Pat Buchanan: Did not serve
Mann Coulter: Did not serve
Lou Dobbs: Did not serve
Paul Gigot: Did not serve
Sean Hannity: Did not serve
Bill Kristol: Did not serve
Rush Limbaugh: Did not serve
Michael Medved: Did not serve
Bill O'Reilly: Did not serve
Ralph Reed: Did not serve
Michael Savage: Did not serve
George Will: Did not serve
Roger Ailes (Fox) – Did not serve
Anne Coulter – Did not serve
Fred Barnes – Did not serve
Gary Bauer – Did not serve
Neil Bortz – Did not serve
Jerry Falwell - Did not serve

Last edited:
We need a little humor in each Presidential election.

Got it covered already. ;)

d63e9857-cf18-4d8a-9328-9677bef46ce8-0.JPG

th

Not to mention.....Jesse says he can beat Ted. Even with Jesse's Girl. :lol:

th

Back
Top Bottom