• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ted Kennedy V.s Newt Gingrich

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Note: Edited by Pacridge due to improper language 02-12-2005.

As I listen to the Waco's right wing talk shows I'll hear it bought up that TED KENNEDY drove drunk with his GIRLFRIEND in the car and droved of a bridge ON the CAPE!!. Then he some how got him self to shore and the F**KING SON OF A B**CH WENT HOME TO SOBER UP !!!!

At least this is what I alway hear these right wing Waco's screaming that he killed this girl

Well I will admit shame on TED KENNEDY BUT LET'S face it he was DRUNK

BUT look at NEWT GINGRICH he left his WIFE while she was DIEING IN A HOSPITAL BED and do I have to remind you he wrote a book on VALUES

ALL I CAN SAY TALK IS CHEEP AND I MEAN VERY CHEEP

I also heard him on SEAN ""THE PIECE OF GARBAG ""HANNIYT show

And can you believe it SEAN NEVER asked NEWT about IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's a tip, freedom. Let the right-wingers use their personal attacks, but why don't we left-wingers stick to using logic. Otherwise we are no better than they are. If you want to attack Newt, why not bring up that he is a follower of Ayn Rand, one of the first contemporary laissez-faire thinkers. Perhaps we should tell that to the poor who may be voting for Newt if he runs in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom