• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal

Anyone that believes that China...one of the top polluters in the world and a country that refused to commit to ANY pollution restrictions AND that has threatened to hold the world hostage over their emissions if the world doesnt pay them billions...is now a world leader on emission control....is a ****ing moron.

The UN IPCC climate scam was exposed a long time ago. Its nothing more than a wealth redistribution scam...and thats in THEIR OWN WORDS.
Possibly a chill pill might help with some of your excitable tension. China isn't a world leader yet. The US, however, has become somewhat isolated in the world thanks to Trump. Something that Biden will need to work on. Now tensions in the S China Sea is real. It's time for us to pay attention.

Now Ted Cruz is in a Twitter war with Seth Rogin. He is really grooming himself to replace Trump in the party.

Possibly a chill pill might help with some of your excitable tension. China isn't a world leader yet. The US, however, has become somewhat isolated in the world thanks to Trump. Something that Biden will need to work on. Now tensions in the S China Sea is real. It's time for us to pay attention.
"The World" likes it when US presidents like Obama bow to them and kiss their ass. The world doesnt like it when a US president puts the US needs first.

The world doesnt like it when a US president puts the US needs first.
It's was more like when the former president put his own needs first. Erdogan, Putin and Kim Jung Un appreciated Trump. ;)

China did sign the Paris Accords and seems to be making great progress on addressing their pollution.

If you read that article in its entirety, I wouldnt start popping any corks just yet.

It's was more like when the former president put his own needs first. Erdogan, Putin and Kim Jung Un appreciated Trump. ;)
Cant help but laugh anytime I see someone on the left STILL shrieking about Putin, considering how completely the whole Russia collusion thing has been shredded. And its ironic you mentioned Kim since he has been hiding in a hole for 4 years and as SOON as Biden is inaugurated the FIRST thing he did was threaten the US again.

Cant help but laugh anytime I see someone on the left STILL shrieking about Putin, considering how completely the whole Russia collusion thing has been shredded. And its ironic you mentioned Kim since he has been hiding in a hole for 4 years and as SOON as Biden is inaugurated the FIRST thing he did was threaten the US again.
Apparently, you hold the same admiration for Putin as your Trump has and still does. A couple of those 4 years in N Korea allowed Trump to exchange love letters with him. Have you had the chance to send Jong Un at least one letter? As far as Biden, once he deals with all the messes left behind by Trump, we'll see how Biden handles Jong Un and Putin during his 4 years.

Sedition IS a criminal act, yes,

What did Cruz tell people to do on January 6th, Jack? What did people do on January 6th because of what they were being told? Nationalist rhetoric about illegals voting, and foreign takeovers, backed by no facts - just trying to make enemies out of "foreigners".

You live for those politics, dont you though, Jack?

😂

What did Cruz tell people to do on January 6th, Jack?

We aren't talking about what Cruz told people to do on January 6th. We're talking about what he said about Biden rejoining the Paris Accord.

Apparently, you hold the same admiration for Putin as your Trump has and still does. A couple of those 4 years in N Korea allowed Trump to exchange love letters with him. Have you had the chance to send Jong Un at least one letter? As far as Biden, once he deals with all the messes left behind by Trump, we'll see how Biden handles Jong Un and Putin during his 4 years.
🤣

Nah...I see who Putin is. I also see how stupid the DNC thinks you are and how easily they have manipulated you.

I dont know what is more pathetic...how readily they knew you people would bob and swallow for them, or that you proved them right.

🤣

Nah...I see who Putin is. I also see how stupid the DNC thinks you are and how easily they have manipulated you.

I dont know what is more pathetic...how readily they knew you people would bob and swallow for them, or that you proved them right.

I feel certain that you do see who Putin is much like how Trump must view you as well. The three of you make a darn good threesome. With that said, 'lying' Ted Cruz would be very proud of your mental capacity on his behalf, in which it appears that you both have a lot in common when it comes to Pittsburgh or Paris, France in the face of climate control. ;)

Your continued dodging leaves me no other choice but to conclude that you don't believe that Cruz's statement rises to the level of "universal condemnation" and is more along the lines of the "stupid partisan rhetoric" that I described it as.

So we're in agreement. Good.
well jack, you've never excelled at thinking for yourself so your latest post comes as no surprise. The sad fact is you not backing up your claims and ignoring me backing up my claims is usually a good indication of someone that knows what they posted is false and lack the integrity to admit it. Me ignoring a deflecting question that has zero to do with my posts is usually an indication of me ignoring a deflecting question. If you need any more help with simple concepts, just ask.

well jack, you've never excelled at thinking for yourself so your latest post comes as no surprise. The sad fact is you not backing up your claims and ignoring me backing up my claims is usually a good indication of someone that knows what they posted is false and lack the integrity to admit it. Me ignoring a deflecting question that has zero to do with my posts is usually an indication of me ignoring a deflecting question. If you need any more help with simple concepts, just ask.
You chewed on this reply for two full days and this is the best you could come up with?

You'll have to do better, I'm afraid. You're just boring me now.

You chewed on this reply for two full days and this is the best you could come up with?

You'll have to do better, I'm afraid. You're just boring me now.

Oh Jack, its not your cowardly deflections that are funny. Whats funny is you think you posted some "winning tactic" to not even discuss your claims let alone back them up. I would be remiss in my duties as an American to let you continue to delude yourself. anyhoo, I dont have to "come up with something better" to ignore a deflecting question. you need to come up with something better to not back up your own claims and not address my posts in an honest and intelligent fashion. I know "wah wah answer my question" is just a cowardly dodge. Sadly, I beginning to wonder if you do.

Cruz lied. He and all republicans count on the ignorance and/or obedience of people like you. You defending his lies is what makes you a conservative.

Oh Jack, its not your cowardly deflections that are funny. Whats funny is you think you posted some "winning tactic" to not even discuss your claims let alone back them up.

My claim was not even really a "claim", Vern. I described Cruz's statement as "stupid partisan rhetoric", which it was.

You then decided to climb onto your soapbox and bore the living shit out of everyone with your bloviating, hyper-partisan nonsense... which is pretty much par for the course for you.

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
Cruz is a demagogue wanna be. He doesn’t have the charisma to pull it off—but he doesn’t seem to know that.

Why Texans vote for him is a mystery.

My claim was not even really a "claim", Vern. I described Cruz's statement as "stupid partisan rhetoric", which it was.

You then decided to climb onto your soapbox and bore the living shit out of everyone with your bloviating, hyper-partisan nonsense... which is pretty much par for the course for you.
thats my jack, dishonest and deflecting. What cruz said was not "stupid partisan rhetoric", it was a lie. A typical conservative lie at that. Of course you tried to downplay it by mumbling " both sides". I asked for examples of "both sides". I showed you exactly what flaming partisan lies look like and the only examples I could find were from you and yours. You couldnt even come up with one example. And as a bonus, I showed you that democrats call out lies from their side. They dont have to do it often so there are not a lot of examples. And then you started bombarding the thread with "wah wah answer my deflecting question". Some people might find that boring. I find it funny that once again an intelligent conservative (relatively speaking) has to resort to that. It must be on the talking point memos you guys get.

Back
Top Bottom