• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz Tells Megyn Kelly He Would Force Rape Victims to Carry Rapist’s Baby

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ted Cruz Tells Megyn Kelly He Would Force Rape Victims To Carry Rapist’s Baby (VIDEO)

Women “think you may be too far right on social issues,” Kelly told Cruz while pointing out that the GOP presidential wannabe’s stance on abortion rights is repelling female voters away from a Republican Party that needs votes from women if it hopes to survive in November.

But Ted Cruz refused to budge from his extremist views and openly stated that he believes rape victims should be forced to carry pregnancies that result from rape to term.
“Rape is a horrific crime against the humanity of a person. But at the same time, as horrible as the crime is, I don’t believe it’s the child’s fault. We want to do everything we can do to prevent the crime on the front end and to punish the criminal. But I don’t believe it makes sense to blame the child.”

Kelly fired back by informing Cruz that women think he “would be forcing the mother to go through unspeakable trauma to carry her rapist’s baby for nine months.”

HERE WE GO AGAIN………. "legitimate rapes"……….“forcible rape”………. Forced transvaginal ultrasounds…….
OMG Will these guys ever learn……….

SEE:
18 Real Things Republicans Have Said About Abortion and Planned Parenthood
18 Real Things Republicans Have Said About Abortion And Planned Parenthood

Ted Cruz Tells Megyn Kelly He Would Force Rape Victims To Carry Rapist’s Baby (VIDEO)

Women “think you may be too far right on social issues,” Kelly told Cruz while pointing out that the GOP presidential wannabe’s stance on abortion rights is repelling female voters away from a Republican Party that needs votes from women if it hopes to survive in November.

But Ted Cruz refused to budge from his extremist views and openly stated that he believes rape victims should be forced to carry pregnancies that result from rape to term.
“Rape is a horrific crime against the humanity of a person. But at the same time, as horrible as the crime is, I don’t believe it’s the child’s fault. We want to do everything we can do to prevent the crime on the front end and to punish the criminal. But I don’t believe it makes sense to blame the child.”

Kelly fired back by informing Cruz that women think he “would be forcing the mother to go through unspeakable trauma to carry her rapist’s baby for nine months.”

HERE WE GO AGAIN………. "legitimate rapes"……….“forcible rape”………. Forced transvaginal ultrasounds…….

SEE:

Has it occurred to anyone that, perhaps, both sides are trying to throw the election? If these four are the most qualified human beings to lead this country I wonder if we just need a rube to take the blame when it all goes to ****. I think the common denominator amongst the remaining candidates is that they're all unlikable on some level. With Cruz, that level is deeeep.

Just in case someone was thinking he was electable, he just wanted to make it perfectly clear that he has roughly the same chance as Trump.

meh...this entire election will be remembered by historians as the scripted "Reality Show" election.

How many times can these idiots shoot themselves in the foot?

Bernie wants to give away the farm to those that have not worked a day in their life.

Hillary is such a pathological liar and in the back pocket of wall street. Nevermind she is under investigation by the FBI.

Cruz changes his view with whatever poll he watches before he goes to bed that night.

And Trump...well Trump is the guy who has years of experience doing reality shows. That is why he just might win it all.

Note...NOTHING about the above has to do with responsible leadership in government.

However, our nation is strong and whoever it is will only be there four to eight years. We as a nation can survive that with no problem. I doubt few of those reading this will be affected by any of the outcomes.

Thankfully.

With Cruz and Trump fighting it out for the ignoramus vote...the Dems will be laughing if they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

I honestly cannot remember a remotely dumber more ridiculous pair of front runners running for the Rep nomination in my life...not even close.

I commend Ted Cruz. To truly be pro-life is supporting the life of the fetus. A fetus should not be blamed (or killed) because of the actions of a rapist. The only thing I would change is to empower the woman by giving her the ability to suspend parental or legal rights to the child with the exception of child support.

Ted Cruz Tells Megyn Kelly He Would Force Rape Victims To Carry Rapist’s Baby (VIDEO) Kelly fired back by informing Cruz that women think he “would be forcing the mother to go through unspeakable trauma to carry her rapist’s baby for nine months.”

SEE:

9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow? True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.

QUOTE=Bucky;1065751408]9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow? True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.[/QUOTE]

:beatdeadhorse[

QUOTE=Bucky;1065751408]9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow? True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.

:beatdeadhorse[[/QUOTE]Your silliness and unconcern noted, I am sure your inhuman sentiments would have been a hit with those that did not consider slaves to be fellow humans as well. Congratulations, but its not a dead horse that is being beaten, its bodies of tens of millions of fellow humans by this time, in the USA alone.

QUOTE=Bucky;1065751408]9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow? True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.

:beatdeadhorse[[/QUOTE]

Absolutely disgusting. Posting a picture of an emoji engaging in foreplay on a unconscious horse. Keep it classy.

Absolutely disgusting. Posting a picture of an emoji engaging in foreplay on a unconscious horse. Keep it classy.

Ummm....no. First of all, if you like getting your groin hit with what looks like a bat then that's kind of messed up. Second, if the person you're having sex with is dead then you might want to consider how messed up that is too.

Last edited:
Has it occurred to anyone that, perhaps, both sides are trying to throw the election? If these four are the most qualified human beings to lead this country I wonder if we just need a rube to take the blame when it all goes to ****. I think the common denominator amongst the remaining candidates is that they're all unlikable on some level. With Cruz, that level is deeeep.

Absolutely NOT!

Both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders want very much to win the election.

The Democratic Party wants very much to win the election.

The Republican Party...I am not too sure about. They are screwed up. Donald Trump...I am almost certain does NOT want to win the election, but wants to lose in a way that seems unfair, so he can continue his fantasy.

Ted Cruz wants to win...but he represents what the crazies who have taken over the Republican Party have come to.

With Cruz and Trump fighting it out for the ignoramus vote...the Dems will be laughing if they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

I honestly cannot remember a remotely dumber more ridiculous pair of front runners running for the Rep nomination in my life...not even close.

To think the grassroots Republican electorate managed to winnow these two from 17 original starters!

If they cannot run their party any better than they have...why should anyone suppose they can run the country in any decent way?

9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow? True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.

Go Republicans. You guys really know how to appeal to insanity.

It's beyond horrific, and yet so typically hypocritical, that MEN would sit there and suggest that a rape victim should have no choice but to carry a pregnancy that resulted from rape to term.

It's flat out disgusting, and unforgivable.

I do not (and fortunately to this day can not) even pretend to understand the emotional and physical turmoil a rape victim must deal with.

Men who say such things have no business making laws or representing other people in government.

If Cruz said such a thing, and the context of what he said wasn't totally twisted, then I hope he suffers a crushing defeat long before he holds another political office of any kind anywhere in America.

Truly despicable.

It's beyond horrific, and yet so typically hypocritical, that MEN would sit there and suggest that a rape victim should have no choice but to carry a pregnancy that resulted from rape to term.

It's flat out disgusting, and unforgivable.

I do not (and fortunately to this day can not) even pretend to understand the emotional and physical turmoil a rape victim must deal with.

Men who say such things have no business making laws or representing other people in government.

If Cruz said such a thing, and the context of what he said wasn't totally twisted, then I hope he suffers a crushing defeat long before he holds another political office of any kind anywhere in America.

Truly despicable.

Truly despicable is right on the mark!

Ted Cruz seems to be the ONLY candidate who makes sense and has looked at the issue logically and objectively. Every other candidate in this race has said things about abortion that makes absolutely NO SENSE.

This seems like a perfectly logical, rational sounding position to me. It is consistent, it makes sense, and more importantly he is right.

The vast majority of women who abort do not regret it.

That sounds ridiculous to me. Even if a woman had no moral compunction about terminating the unborn child, has sex ever been so great that it was worth it to go out and have an abortion done afterwards?

That sounds ridiculous to me. Even if a woman had no moral compunction about terminating the unborn child, has sex ever been so great that it was worth it to go out and have an abortion done afterwards?

In the Turn-away study ( a five year study ) most of the women in the study secured the abortion they sought and 97 percent said they did not regret it.

More info on Turn Away Study:

Turnaway Study | ANSIRH

In the Turn-away study ( a five year study ) most of the women in the study secured the abortion they sought and 97 percent said they did not regret it.

More info on Turn Away Study:

Turnaway Study | ANSIRH

Thanks, I have to take off now but may read it later. Looks like it's taken from a very liberal university.

Btw, do you see my point? Would you have sex if you knew you would have to get an abortion done afterwards? If not, then why wouldn't you regret an abortion?

Thanks, I have to take off now but may read it later. Looks like it's taken from a very liberal university.

Btw, do you see my point? Would you have sex if you knew you would have to get an abortion done afterwards? If not, then why wouldn't you regret an abortion?

I was very ill during my first pregnancy and my life was at risk. My doctor had the delivery ready for a complete blood transfusion and put me under for the delivery. When they wheeled me in the delivery room, I did not know if I would live to my baby or ever know if I had a boy or girl.

My doctor cautioned us ( my dear hubby and I ) we needed to wait a couple of years before trying for another child.

Yes, our marriage was important to us and yes, we continued to have an active sexual relationship ( I did take my BC pills ) even though we knew if I became pregnant I would get an abortion afterwards.

Last edited:

What a weird question.

9 months of "unspeakable" trauma vs the lifetime of regret and sorrow?
How many times were you raped and how many did you keep and how many did you abort?

True empowerment and satisfaction would come in the form of conceiving a beautiful boy and girl.
How would you know?

Back
Top Bottom