• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz Tells Megyn Kelly He Would Force Rape Victims to Carry Rapist’s Baby

d

I don't care a damn what that un-American Marxist liar thinks about the fundamental, individual right to keep and bear arms. The only danger he presents in this regard takes the form of his chronic abuse of executive orders to rewrite laws. In that way, King Barry I has repeatedly violated the constitutional separation of powers by making laws, in effect, instead of just executing them, as is his job.

If we had a president who showed the restraint in domestic affairs most Americans have always expected their presidents to show, as I know Mr. Cruz would, what he personally thought about this or that matter of domestic policy would mean very little. Theodore Roosevelt spoke of the "bully pulpit" the presidency provides, but the power to advocate and persuade is far different from the power to coerce or compel through force of law.

You know I'm not really sorry things are not working out your way. but I'm really really happy you can keep on still living your life.

LMAO, thanks for that reply. Nothing like a little hypocrisy clothed (barely) in self-righteous outrage.

The pouty little acronym "LMAO" is an old standby for people who hope that by making that witless sneer, they can hide the fact they don't know enough and can't reason well enough to make persuasive arguments. I have no idea what you are trying to say with the gibberish you posted, and I doubt you do either. But I notice you could not explain why anyone should care about the opinion of a presidential candidate on an issue where that opinion, if he were elected as President, could have little or no practical effect.

The pouty little acronym "LMAO" is an old standby for people who hope that by making that witless sneer, they can hide the fact they don't know enough and can't reason well enough to make persuasive arguments. I have no idea what you are trying to say with the gibberish you posted, and I doubt you do either. But I notice you could not explain why anyone should care about the opinion of a presidential candidate on an issue where that opinion, if he were elected as President, could have little or no practical effect.

Oh yes, it was a sneer...but not 'witless'. I completely called you out on the hypcrisy. 'Reason'? You offered exactly no 'reason' in your rant that was the response you posted.

*LMAO* Just more hypocrisy in this post I see. But no credible response to the analogy I provided.

You talk a lot and I think you are wasting a lot of words. Your word continence belays your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom