• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz points the way into Mexico

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I know what the story by the NY Post is, but you know - I'm thinking that he's finding his own way to sneak into Mexico on his way to Cancun without being seen. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Ted Cruz tweets video of 'smugglers' on Mexican side of border (nypost.com)

Ted Cruz tweets video of ‘smugglers’ on Mexican side of Rio Grande

1616792572831.png

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz on Friday tweeted footage of what he said was smugglers shouting across the Rio Grande at members of Congress touring the US-Mexico border.

“That’s Mexico and you can see there are three smugglers right there standing on the Mexican side looking at us. They have been shining their flashlights at us, they are yelling at us,” Cruz said.

The nighttime shot was poorly lit and it wasn’t possible to clearly see the alleged smugglers.

Rafael Cruz should just go back to Cuba and let the Americans work on illegal.

I know what the story by the NY Post is, but you know - I'm thinking that he's finding his own way to sneak into Mexico on his way to Cancun without being seen. :cool::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 67325056

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz on Friday tweeted footage of what he said was smugglers shouting across the Rio Grande at members of Congress touring the US-Mexico border.

“That’s Mexico and you can see there are three smugglers right there standing on the Mexican side looking at us. They have been shining their flashlights at us, they are yelling at us,” Cruz said.

The nighttime shot was poorly lit and it wasn’t possible to clearly see the alleged smugglers.
I kind of hope he wins the 2024 R nomination. D's just run clips of him badmouthing 45, the cult vanishes. President Biden has a leisurely stroll to a second term.

I saw a tweet claiming he and his fellow senators (who, once upon a time, where known for legislating) were unmercifully heckled by the cartels.

Ted Cruz is trying to follow Trump's gameplan.

When Trump ran in 2016 he would say the most outrageous things. What it did was cause all the attention to focus on this brash newcomer.
He became the reason people watched the primary debates. The old adage Any PR is Good PR comes to mind. And he was elected.

Now we have perpetual whiny Ted trying that method. Ted has grown out his hair to imitate Trump's locks. Instead of orange paste Ted has put on this mange looking beard.
But no matter how outrageous he becomes he is like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of Trump. It is just a fuzzy out of focus pic of the original.

Ted, the American people are not going to vote for you to be President.

How many billions were spent on the wall that’s “almost finished”?

I kind of hope he wins the 2024 R nomination. D's just run clips of him badmouthing 45, the cult vanishes. President Biden has a leisurely stroll to a second term.

Surely Biden is not going to run for a second term. He would be in his 80s. I am assuming Kamala will run instead.

View attachment 67325056

The most unlikeable man on earth.

The most unlikeable man on earth.
Gotta trump your world's #1 pos with my world's #1 pos (S/I/T) Trump. Cruz probably comes in 2nd place but very close to being #1. (y)

Back
Top Bottom