• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz: I’m not going to support Trump ‘like a servile puppy dog’ after he attacked

Re: Ted Cruz: I’m not going to support Trump ‘like a servile puppy dog’ after he atta

I believe the pics were posted by the Make America Awesome PAC. An anti-Trump PAC.

Correct. It was founded by Liz Mair, whose bio is easily searchable. It was not one of Cruz's PAC, but for some odd reason, Trump supporters like the sound of that lie.

Re: Ted Cruz: I’m not going to support Trump ‘like a servile puppy dog’ after he atta

He's desperately trying to ease the blow of his latest **** up with the ones who might save him from career death due to his very public suicide speech and failed campaign.

Trump responded by going out and announcing that the National Enquirer had credibility, and going back into re-litigating whether or not Ted Cruz dad was secretly behind the JFK assassination.

Everyone who didn't endorse Trump during the convention looks smarter today. Everyone who did, dumber.

And they've been posted all over the internet for years.

No doubt about it. Those pics were available to anybody with any level of google skills.

What you "believe" isn't relevant. You said a "Cruz PAC" went after Trump's wife. Ted Cruz had a few PACs Super PACs supporting him. This was not one of them.

It's relevant to me.
That's why it's my opinion.

I freely admit that I have no evidence to the contrary, but then again I'm also not incredibly naive.

he cares so little about cruz' non-endorsement donnie held a press conference this morning to discuss it

Honest Question: Can Cruz still run for reelection in Texas if his new residence is a giant condo inside Donald Trump's head?

What you "believe" isn't relevant. You said a "Cruz PAC" went after Trump's wife. Ted Cruz had a few PACs Super PACs supporting him. This was not one of them.

too lazy to look it up to be sure (apologies in advance) but i recall this being an anti-tRump PAC, not a pro-lyin' ted PAC

Perhaps you should take a gander at what the "news" sources for the TP folks have to say about it. They're not at all happy with his public suicide note.

Richard Viguerie: ‘Ted Cruz Committed Political Suicide on National TV’ - Breitbart

Yeah, I know, you really want to change the subject. And yes, in this instance it does.

And many TP and conservative people were flooding Ted Cruz's Twitter page congratulating him on his speech and thanking him for staying true conservatism.

Again, I don't believe these groups don't coordinate with others.
Sorry, I just don't believe that. :shrug:

....which is another way of saying that you have no evidence of it whatsoever, and do not wish to address the fact that it wasn't a Cruz PAC, or a Cruz-affiliated PAC? Liz Mair (founder of the PAC) endorsed Gary Johnson.

And they've been posted all over the internet for years.

As have the Goldman Sachs stuff about Heidi and the JFK stuff about his father - so?

And many TP and conservative people were flooding Ted Cruz's Twitter page congratulating him on his speech and thanking him for staying true conservatism.

I don't think Cruz takes any kind of hit for this especially after The Donald gets his ass kicked in a few months.

....which is another way of saying that you have no evidence of it whatsoever, and do not wish to address the fact that it wasn't a Cruz PAC, or a Cruz-affiliated PAC? Liz Mair (founder of the PAC) endorsed Gary Johnson.

I've already said I have no evidence.
What else do you people want?
Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

As have the Goldman Sachs stuff about Heidi and the JFK stuff about his father - so?

Actually the claim that Ted Cruz' dad was a part of the JFK assassination is new, as were the accusations of serial adultery (which is hilarious. Because Ted Cruz is a smooth ladies' man).

And the Trumps were the ones who originally put those photos out. Donald thought it would boost his stature to have everyone know what a hot woman he had. :roll:

too lazy to look it up to be sure (apologies in advance) but i recall this being an anti-tRump PAC, not a pro-lyin' ted PAC

Yup. As I keep pointing out to the people who are continuing the lie that Cruz went after Trump's wife or that it was a Cruz PAC, it was an anti-Trump PAC founded by Liz Mair who was a staffer on Scott Walker's failed Presidential campaign, and who has a reputation for being a bit of a head case.

Desperate attempts to justify Trump's boorish and childish behavior by somehow trying to tie Cruz to this, or tie Cruz to a PAC he had no ties to, is typical of those struggling with Trump Derangement Syndrome (the ones who think Trump is positively neato).

Yeah, but again, Texas conservatives are the only ones who count for him right now. It's where he'll have to face re-election. So it's to them he will shop his excuses.

Absolutely. We even have an entire forum for that kind of theory :)

I can have the opinion that I'm more beautiful than Cindy Crawford and smarter than Einstein. They would both still be a lie.

Absolutely. We even have an entire forum for that kind of theory :)

Dude you and the rest of the anti Trumpers need to control the hard ons.
If it is indeed a conspiracy theory, it's the smallest most irrelevent one in my head and I'll be sure to forget about it fairly shortly.
Because in the grand scheme of things, it don't matter anymore.

Cruz is finished this session and if Trump doesn't get over it, he will be too.

Actually the claim that Ted Cruz' dad was a part of the JFK assassination is new, as were the accusations of serial adultery (which is hilarious. Because Ted Cruz is a smooth ladies' man).
And the Trumps were the ones who originally put those photos out. Donald thought it would boost his stature to have everyone know what a hot woman he had. :roll:

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA <splat>

Perhaps you should take a gander at what the "news" sources for the TP folks have to say about it. They're not at all happy with his public suicide note.

Richard Viguerie: ‘Ted Cruz Committed Political Suicide on National TV’ - Breitbart

Richard Vaguerie a Tea Partier? It's almost like you have no idea who this guy is and thought if you posted his words, we'd all be impressed. Richard Vaguerie has been in politics since the 60s! He's about as 'Tea Party' as I am. Are you even serious?

Breitbart a Tea Partier? Breitbart hasn't been in sync with the TP since Breitbart himself keeled over.

Yeah, I know, you really want to change the subject. And yes, in this instance it does.

I want to change the subject by asking somebody a question based on their statements? Weird. Report me if you think I am derailing my own thread. I dare you.

Last edited:

I can have the opinion that I'm more beautiful than Cindy Crawford and smarter than Einstein. They would both still be a lie.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you never know who it may be true to. :2razz:

I feel the same way. I respect many people who are Trump supporters (including my dad). I just don't know why they can't see what we're seeing in him. He's a total disaster.

You know. I cannot speak for them. But I am of the opinion that they DO know. I know that Trump supporters are easy targets and often the butt of a joke but they really aren't unusually stupid people. It might appear that way but they know what they are doing. They know. They just don't care. This is an "Old School" last stand rebellion. A big burning cross for all the disgruntled to gather around.

They aren't stupid. They know that DJT is full of ****. They know he is playing them like a fiddle and playing the part of the mouthpiece voicing what they want to hear. They know the whole foundation is built up on lies stacked up on top of other lies.

They know. But so what? They don't care. I mean, you got Hillary as the alternative. Her reputation for lying is wide spread. Right or wrong, the image is out there. So why can't their candidate of choice not be allowed to lie? One lie deserves another. Take THAT! I will see your fib and raise you a whopper!

People, especially white people, feel they (we) are at a fork in the road as to which direction the nation will be headed towards the future. They have the candidates and media pundits cramming down their throats the idea of how bad or nation has become and they are pissed at all the "other" people, groups and politicians that "got us here." :roll:

Sometimes, before you can rebuild, you have to do a complete demo. Sometimes you have to burn the overgrowth in a field before you can plant it. That is the mentality of your basic Trump supporter. They are angry. If their candidate fights dirty using mud, lies, and delusions of grandeur promising them everything their little heart desires, and do it quickly, why not? What do they have to lose given how ****ty a country the US has become?

This is what I see when I observe a Trump supporter. They are not stupid. They simply do not care if all the Queen's rules of acceptable battle is thrown out the window.

Then, there are others, who simply outnumber the Trump type people, who see the need for improvement but believe, overall, that the US is a GREAT place to be, (compared to any and all other, nations,) and that the big ship has finally turned around and is steaming, on course, and we do not feel the need to throw the baby out with the bath water. Those people see Trump using different spectacles. They see him as a snake-oil selling, liar, manipulator, cashing in on the disgruntled market, buffoon. And by extension, they often see the average Trump supporter in the same light.

Just my opinion based on my observations.

Last edited:

I don't think Cruz takes any kind of hit for this especially after The Donald gets his ass kicked in a few months.

Depends, if he keeps his mouth shut from now until November AND Trump loses, you're probably right. I know that's his calculation. However, if he keeps exercising his gums and Trump loses, folks may blame him. Then his name will be mud, he won't be able to secure a dogcatcher election.

Now, if Trump wins, he's also toast.

This is yet another Cruz ****ed up miscalculation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA <splat>

Greetings, tres borrachos. :2wave:

Tres, the simple little 5-letter word "splat" that you used in your post made my day! I'll be laughing until tomorrow! :thumbs:

They would still be opinions.

But you being smarter than Crawford and more beautiful than Einstein, that's a truth.

Richard Vaguerie a Tea Partier? It's almost like you have no idea who this guy is and thought if you posted his words, we'd all be impressed. Richard Vaguerie has been in politics since the 60s! He's about as 'Tea Party' as I am. Are you even serious?

Breitbart a Tea Partier? Breitbart hasn't been in sync with the TP since Breitbart himself keeled over.

I want to change the subject by asking somebody a question based on their statements? Weird. Report me if you think I am derailing my own thread. I dare you.

Nice try, but wrong. If you think the TP endorses Cruz for his convention idiocy you might want to check out the articles they are choosing to post over at Tea Party - Join the Movement. Support the Tea Party.. NONE of them are positive towards Cruz.

Back
Top Bottom