• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Team Hillary ****s on American Flag

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Should the flags be on the floor? No, not even the kitschy ones on wooden dowels.

"Confiscated" from whom?

Should the flags be on the floor? No, not even the kitschy ones on wooden dowels.

"Confiscated" from whom?

It's an excellent question and if anyone can find a more legit source and more of the story I'd love to see what I'm seeing isn't what I'm seeing.

Cause I take the Flag kinda REALLY serious, and that sort of **** pisses me right the hell off.

As the saying goes, I'm from Texas what country are you from?

3rd generation Texans, kids are 4th. I love Texas, I Love America. The American Flag MATTER's. Well at least that's how I was raised. You're hearts in Texas but you Salute the flag with pride.

I CARE, about the American Flag.

I care about the constitution, not symbolism.

I hope you don't have a tee shirt with a flag on it, and drop it on the floor.

3rd generation Texans, kids are 4th. I love Texas, I Love America. The American Flag MATTER's. Well at least that's how I was raised. You're hearts in Texas but you Salute the flag with pride.

I don't know what yall do over there in SA but "the flag" is the Texas flag and the American flag matters as much as this one

510px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png

Or this one

510px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

I care about the constitution, not symbolism.

I hope you don't have a tee shirt with a flag on it, and drop it on the floor.

Agree

When I joined the military I swore an oath to the Constitution not a flag. The Constitution is a living document, the flag merely symbolic. If someone wants to denagrate the flag its there 1st Amendment right. I may not like it but will defend your right to express your right as a citizen, dumbass or not. I dont get my panties in a wad over discarded campaign props, because thats what they are.

It's an excellent question and if anyone can find a more legit source and more of the story I'd love to see what I'm seeing isn't what I'm seeing.

Cause I take the Flag kinda REALLY serious, and that sort of **** pisses me right the hell off.

Does me as well. It's unconscionable. But then, Hillary is aligned with Russia.

I CARE, about the American Flag.

DITTO!

So was I....

Agree

When I joined the military I swore an oath to the Constitution not a flag. The Constitution is a living document, the flag merely symbolic. If someone wants to denagrate the flag its there 1st Amendment right. I may not like it but will defend your right to express your right as a citizen, dumbass or not. I dont get my panties in a wad over discarded campaign props, because thats what they are.

Yep, if your newspaper prints a big American flag on the 4th of July...than you can never throw it out, unless you have it burned in a ceremony.

Madness, symbolism over substance. One of the reasons I never made a good Catholic....wafers are made of bread, not flesh and blood of christ, no matter how many times you wave your hands over it and chant.

Seriously....is this what the republicans got? OMG, a paper flag is laying on a carpet!!!! Get over it people.

Agree

Hmmmm....so you didn't salute the flag each day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Does me as well. It's unconscionable. But then, Hillary is aligned with Russia.

Wow, that was a really stupid post.

Care to offer proof and show sources and detail?

Of course you won't, that is just more MickeyW angry fapping.

Did i say that? No

Of course i saluted while on active duty, its the correct protocol

Damn...I crossed the border into Mexico today (well about 50 feet into Mexico), and I forgot to salute the US flag when I went back across. :lamo

Yep, if your newspaper prints a big American flag on the 4th of July...than you can never throw it out, unless you have it burned in a ceremony.

Madness, symbolism over substance. One of the reasons I never made a good Catholic....wafers are made of bread, not flesh and blood of christ, no matter how many times you wave your hands over it and chant.

Seriously....is this what the republicans got? OMG, a paper flag is laying on a carpet!!!! Get over it people.

It's about the general disrespect for America that liberal Democrats seem to have.

It's about the general disrespect for America that liberal Democrats seem to have.

Yeah, like voting to cut VA benefits or voting against health care for 9/11 first responders.

Oh, wait. That wasn't "liberal Democrats" who disrespected America like that.

You disrespect the office of the president every day here. You support the dickless dictator.

You live in a world where you think that anyone that doesn't think exactly as you hates America. What a sad existence you live.

Wait.

What?

Go ahead, ask Mickey to back up that incredibly stupid post.

He won't, no matter how many times you ask.

Go ahead, ask Mickey to back up that incredibly stupid post.

He won't, no matter how many times you ask.

Given that Trump has stated that maybe we shouldn't honor our NATO obligations in regards to defending eastern bloc nations from Russian expansion, where he gets the idea that Hillary, of all people, is allied with Russia is absolutely mystifying.

Back
Top Bottom