• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Team Hillary ****s on American Flag

and how many of those flags REPRESENT THE USA....100%

your dodge was not effective.

Dodge what? Some moronic post about flags on the floor? Are you kidding me? If this is all the Trumpsters can manage they have already lost. Keep smilin!

Progressive Liberal made that profitable and in some cases necessary.

Very good its all "progressive liberals fault". Just keep saying that and you will feel much better.

3rd generation Texans, kids are 4th. I love Texas, I Love America. The American Flag MATTER's. Well at least that's how I was raised. You're hearts in Texas but you Salute the flag with pride.

3rd generation army. I love my home state Oklahoma but from time to time wonder why with the politics of self destruction we engage in from time to time.

I bled for my country- I love my country- still get a bit of dust in my eye when I hear the anthem or salute the flag as it goes by...

But it is a symbol, not difficult to find broken, dirty flags after each parade or 4th of July. I don't 'wept' for those cheap temporary symbols. But I often see them as the perfect symbols of most American's patriotism- they are literally the LEAST way to show 'pride' possible... :doh

Now if the Dems had actually **** on these flags or used them for toilet paper I can see the anger- however a pile of discarded flags is NOT that so once again the partisan rhetoric is waaaay out infront of the reality... :peace

Back
Top Bottom