• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Team Hillary ****s on American Flag

You are the one with your pants in a wad over paper flags on the carpeted floor and implying all sorts of intent. How sad that you fixate on empty symbolism over any bit of substance.

Faux outrage

Not faux outrage. For many of us, the Flag represents something very important, and we hold that disrespecting the flag is disrespecting America. That you are incapable of even acknowledging that while you may not SHARE my view of the flag, the disappointment I harbor is borne of love for my country.

That says many things, none of them good, about you.

I'm finding it difficult to get outraged over this. Do you expect each and every one of them to be retired according to US Flag Code protocols? They're not real flags. They are trinkets.

I'm finding it difficult to get outraged over this. Do you expect each and every one of them to be retired according to US Flag Code protocols? They're not real flags! They are trinkets.

Yeah, I'm not outraged by this either.

Not faux outrage. For many of us, the Flag represents something very important, and we hold that disrespecting the flag is disrespecting America. That you are incapable of even acknowledging that while you may not SHARE my view of the flag, the disappointment I harbor is borne of love for my country.

That says many things, none of them good, about you.

You are the one that is extrapolating a picture of some flags used essentially as party favors, on the carpet into a giant representation of how much you hate Hillary.

Its hilarious, and pathetic.

You are the one that is extrapolating a picture of some flags used essentially as party favors, on the carpet into a giant representation of how much you hate Hillary.

Its hilarious, and pathetic.

No. But it's not surprising in your rush to hackery you would reach such an errant conclusion.

You are the one with your pants in a wad over paper flags on the carpeted floor and implying all sorts of intent. How sad that you fixate on empty symbolism over any bit of substance.

Faux outrage

Should we be talking about how the American flag was forgotten about for the first day of the convention?

Is that substance or is that more symbolism?

No. But it's not surprising in your rush to hackery you would reach such an errant conclusion.

Faux outrage over trinkets.

Such a waste of blood pressure. So transparent, so pathetic.

Spell muhc?

Are you running out of faux outrage?

The flag matters to some of us. I'd of started the same thread had chump had a rally end with that mess.

Deflect more BH, deflect more.

I CARE, about the American Flag.

I doubt it. It looks like you care about casting silly and unfounded aspersions on Hillary.

I doubt it. It looks like you care about casting silly and unfounded aspersions on Hillary.

Yep..because every flag trinket or every newspaper that has an image of a flag must be properly disposed of....or you aren't a true 'merican!

No, that's just you projecting.

I'm no fan of Hillary, so I can plainly see that you mare casting silly aspersions on her.

Didn't see it. Fill me in with your usual angry nonsense. I just got back from 4 days on the beach.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...e-and-kremlin-connections.html#post1066149445

That is not a rebuttal to what I posted. Try again, Mick.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...e-and-kremlin-connections.html#post1066149445

So...you have completely ran out of any argument?

12 year old boys post like that.

Donald Trump is a fraud, a liar and a crook.

There, I win the argument.

No......you don't!

Some very prominent GOP foreign policy experts on the list. This election was the GOP's for the taking, yet they give us Trump.

The GOP are cutting their own throats by no endorsing Trump.

He's a quick study and will be up to speed in no time. I mean look at how inexperienced obama was.

Lefties denied and sluffed off all the accusations about obama's inexperience, especially in military matters, and it was true.....so what's the big deal with Trump?

Last edited:
I'd save the outrage for American flag bikinis, etc.

The GOP are cutting their own throats by no endorsing Trump.

He's a quick study and will be up to speed in no time. I mean look at how inexperienced obama was.

Lefties denied and sluffed off all the accusations about obama's inexperience, especially in military matters, and it was true.....so what's the big deal with Trump?

Keep whistling past the graveyard and supporting dickless Donald...because you can't understand why people don't like it when he displays his ignorance and his hate.

Back
Top Bottom